Poll: Who Would Win?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    What came first the comic or his in-game appearance?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kresh64 View Post
    What came first the comic or his in-game appearance?
    I don't know but IIRC Darion debuted in WoTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Current Darion, Scourge Darion or Wotlk-Wod Darion?
    Horseman Darion ofcourse.

PS Also people don't forget - Darion is Unholy specialized Death Knight.

PS Also why no one praise Darion's art. Its fucking beautiful. Found it on devianart.

PS When i was creating thread i wanted pair Darion with Teron Gorefiend. You know this generation fight between death knights. But then i decided to make killing machine VS killing machine kinda fight.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-02-25 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I don't know but IIRC Darion debuted in WoTLK.

PS Also people don't forget - Darion is Unholy specialized Death Knight.

PS Also why no one praise Darion's art. Its fucking beautiful. Found it on devianart.

PS When i was creating thread i wanted pair Darion with Teron Gorefiend. You know this generation fight between death knights. But then i decided to make killing machine VS killing machine kinda fight.
    Teron Gorefiend vs Darion would have being interesting. Though Terons abilities would be hard compare because what we of them from the is very inconsistant, but yeah this fight which manages to kill the other faster. I though that was from blizz it is a awesome picture from Darion.

These match ups are very interesting
    Although as much as i loved AU Blackhand, Mograin wins this one

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Teron Gorefiend vs Darion would have being interesting. Though Terons abilities would be hard compare because what we of them from the is very inconsistant, but yeah this fight which manages to kill the other faster. I though that was from blizz it is a awesome picture from Darion.
    pretty sure teron would lose that one, pretty badly. 1st gen dks are just warlocks inside of a human knight's corpse, he is likely subject to darion's command of unholy power.

meaning, i don't think teron could even fight darion without being controlled.

a warlock can have terrible, terrible levels of power of course. but if he can't use it, it's kinda for nothing. even if darion doesn't control him, he could still nullify his magic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    pretty sure teron would lose that one, pretty badly. 1st gen dks are just warlocks inside of a human knight's corpse, he is likely subject to darion's command of unholy power.

a warlock can have terrible, terrible levels of power of course. but if he can't use it, it's kinda for nothing. even if darion doesn't control him, he could still nullify his magic.
    Death Knight being very strong vs casters (who first generation DK were) is one of reasons why i didn't make it. Darion would had big advantage.

Deleted
    AU Blackhand is a monster. Darion Mograine might be a powerful DK, but i don't see him prevail here. Blackhand defeated AU Orgrim Doomhammer without a problem or a sweat and right after that stood up to Maraad, Durotan and Yrel. He tanked the explosion without an issue, taking no damage at all until the cinematic, where he got cocky and was surprised. And all of these characters are strong in their own right. I think AU Blackhand would beat Darion quite handily. A more interesting match would probably be MU Blackhand vs Darion Mograine.

Then it is Darion without a doubt.

He is a skilled combatent now powered as a Dk and leader of the Fucking 4 Horsemen.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    AU Blackhand is a monster. Darion Mograine might be a powerful DK, but i don't see him prevail here. Blackhand defeated AU Orgrim Doomhammer without a problem or a sweat and right after that stood up to Maraad, Durotan and Yrel. He tanked the explosion without an issue, taking no damage at all until the cinematic, where he got cocky and was surprised. And all of these characters are strong in their own right. I think AU Blackhand would beat Darion quite handily. A more interesting match would probably be MU Blackhand vs Darion Mograine.
    This battle will be speed kill. Who will deal more damage and at the same time can mitigate big incoming damage will probably win. But the longer the battle the more chances Darion have. Because hes DK.

Don't forget that Blackhand himself is not that bad

When we fight him in BRF,80% of the danger comes from his soldiers,siege engines and the crucible itself,Blackhand is the easier part of the Blackhand encounter

Deleted
    This battle will be speed kill. Who will deal more damage and at the same time can mitigate big incoming damage will probably win. But the longer the battle the more chances Darion have. Because hes DK.
    AU Blackhand has magma as blood and is blessed by the Furries of Draenor so far as i know. And he has shown feats who, at least in my eyes, far exceeds Darions. He is certainly not a normal Orc whatsoever in WoD and most Undead don't do so well against all kinds of fire. We also don't know what stamina Blackhand has and if he will get tired fast. In the end, we can't be sure though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xendral View Post
    AU Blackhand has magma as blood and is blessed by the Furries of Draenor so far as i know. And he has shown feats who, at least in my eyes, far exceeds Darions. He is certainly not a normal Orc whatsoever in WoD and most Undead don't do so well against all kinds of fire. We also don't know what stamina Blackhand has and if he will get tired fast. In the end, we can't be sure though.
    That why i paired them - two killing machines with big potential and pain barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

They are just not Warlocks. For example Ragnok the bloodreaver was alot weaker than him in necromantic power on shadow wings comics was alot of trouble for a full grown blue dragon(Tyrigosa) and a veteran Paladin(Jorad mace, who used to serve under Arthas and survived). Also with truncheons the original dks have gave them alot of necromantic power. Also when he was DK's he was forbidden to use any kind of fel magic while they where in the old horde. Also we if person is strong enough in necromancy , they managed to even free themselves from LK and not be enslaved again, for example Gunther Arcanus. Necromantic feats but Teron Gorefiend above Gunther who managed to free himself from LK and keep independence so I doubt Darion could enslave him.

What we have seen from original DK's only thing that have caused them any major damage is light magic and magical fire from members of the Kirin tor(Kael or Antonidas don't remember which). Also if Teron Gorefiend used all of his magic he has on that fight he could still summon demons. Also Darion can't nullify all magic he can yeah nullify part of it. Also Darion most offensive spells are unholy/decay magic type and we have knowledge that it wouldn't deal that much damage on undeaths. Also in the books physical attacks yeah damaged dk's body, but it wouldn't still kill them, because their main parts where their spirits and bodies where only husks they possessed and their spirits where protected by the magic Gul'dan casted on the Truncheons and what we have seen only light has gotten through it.

It still would be a question can Darions shield hold out against fel knowledge from Gul'dan, KJ that Teron knew and his unholy powers. Also in the BtDP Teron Gorefiend and handful of his Dk's could hold Antonidas, Krasus, Kael, and Sathera. Same nearly killing Antonidas and nearly killing Antonidas, who only survived because of Sathera's sacrifice.(Also only the inner council members where made as dk's and in chronicles it was said that only Shadowmoon members and Cho'gall where in the inner council and from the same book there is picture of them tormenting Ner'zhul we see 6 orcs. At that point Ragnok and Gaz where elsewhere so 4 dk's against Krasus, Sathera, Antonidas and Kael. Comparing their magical power against original Death knights, just shows how magically powerful Teron Gorefiend and his friends 3 nameless friends where. Also Arthas didn't show much on his magical counter ability when Kael was dominating the duel)

Also Turalyon also nearly died to Teron Gorefiend and his divine shield couldn't save him nor the light he had this love bullshit that he managed shrug of Terons attack.
    Do you think Darion could have easily won a duel against Krasus? when most dragons are very resilient against magic and krasus one of the strongest among them (not aspects) on magic casting and knows how to counter many kinds of dark magic as we see in DotD. Still they couldn't overwhelm nor counter Teron and his three friends.(Also it was said the there where coming in more and more Dalara members to the chamber to attack those four) one of them died if I remember correctly.

Which still proves how huge their magical power where and Teron would be stronger during BT, so Darion magical defenses might not hold out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. Looks like we have draw - 42/42!

Deleted
    Horseman Darion wins with few difficulties.
    AU Blackhand was a strong individual, but his true strenght resided in his army and war machinaries. Darion is powerful enough to take on him alone and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I can totally see Blackhand being the guy that flexes so hard, the strangulation just breaks. Because it's Blackhand.

Seriously though, the fact that Blackhand end up being a raid boss and Darion got killed off in the Sanctum of Light, kinda makes me see Blackhand as a much tougher opponent than Darion.
    Thats like saying Tirion died in a shitty open world scenario there for he is weak lol.

P.S - the light intervened that killed darion, the same light which made the lich king flee.