Deleted
    Some good news for us Switchees:

Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura DLC character Ryouna launches February 26 in Japan (Still no Discussion about a Western Release, or even an English SEA release. Hopefully the SEA will eventually come in some months.)

Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2 Yui Ishikawa and Marina Inoue guest gameplay video Looks good! Hope it runs smooth in handheld. Not my type of game though, can't stand that human eating habbit of the Titans, and graphic presentation of it ^_^

Valkyria Chronicles 4 Japanese TV spot Can't wait for this Fall, Sega is nailing it with this final entry.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 developers discuss multiplayer, production status Some updates about Dragon Quests Builders 2. Looks like they are going into the right direction with the sequel.

And finally, for those lovers of Rhythm Games: Voez will get a Physical Release! Read more about it here. Enjoy the new trailer here. I got the digital one, good Rhythm Game, perfect for a small session between work or short commutes.

Anyone playing Payday 2 on Switch? I've considered getting it to have a MP title to play.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Anyone playing Payday 2 on Switch? I've considered getting it to have a MP title to play.
    Nope too much controversy around the switch version to warrant a buy. It's not even the latest version either
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Nope too much controversy around the switch version to warrant a buy. It's not even the latest version either
    Ya I heard about all of it and IMO its blown way out of proportion.

The Switch version is one major update behind the PS4/XB1 version and the PS4/XB1 version is 1 (or 2) major updates behind. Its still a crap ton of content for someone who hasn't played Payday 2.

From what I have seen it runs at a stable 30fps and the biggest true complaint is the lack of voice chat in both in-game and the the use of the app. Would not be surprised if that is more of a Nintendo issue and not Overkill/505Games.

(To be clear not saying you are blowing it out of proportion, Just a bunch are).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Ya I heard about all of it and IMO its blown way out of proportion.

The Switch version is one major update behind the PS4/XB1 version and the PS4/XB1 version is 1 (or 2) major updates behind. Its still a crap ton of content for someone who hasn't played Payday 2.

From what I have seen it runs at a stable 30fps and the biggest true complaint is the lack of voice chat in both in-game and the the use of the app. Would not be surprised if that is more of a Nintendo issue and not Overkill/505Games.

(To be clear not saying you are blowing it out of proportion, Just a bunch are).
    They also said they are going to support and update it, so while it is behind RIGHT NOW they never said it won't catch up.

And the devs of the game are in talks with Nintendo to get voice chat operational.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    They also said they are going to support and update it, so while it is behind RIGHT NOW they never said it won't catch up.

And the devs of the game are in talks with Nintendo to get voice chat operational.
    Yep, I think a core issue is people seem to think the people developing the game now are ran by the same people who added in the p2w bullshit. All of that was removed and the current developer's even admitted fault and apologized.

Console patch's cost money to roll out so one of two things always happen's.

1) The Console port falls behind and just gets bigger updates.

or

2) They release a patch for all 3 delaying the PC patch until the console ones are good to go.

IMO I like #2 if the game is a competitive game so the content is new to everyone. If its a PVE game like this than they can take there time and release it when they can.

I never got to play Bayonetta 1 or 2 until now, but I'm happy to say my patience finally paid off. The combat is extremely satisfying and the games look and run amazing on both the TV and handheld mode.
    If any of you want to get these games, I highly recommend getting them both on the Switch. Especially with the announcement of Bayonetta 3 during the Game Awards, it'll be great to own the entire trilogy on one system.

I'm probably going to buy Star Allies at launch even though I still feel like it's a $39.99 game Nintendo/HAL thinks they can jack up the price on for whatever reason(same will happen with Pokemon and other 3DS like titles that feel more like up resses then big productions warranting a $60 price tag).

Oh and if you want the super kick to the nuts, in Japan the game is 1,000 yen cheaper then games like SMO or BoTW for example. So in Japan they realize it's a budget release, but fuck the west pay our price!

Price won't drop anyways, and there isn't a single main line Kirby game I haven't enjoyed.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2018-02-28 at 08:46 AM.

I'm still passing on allies and yoshi. I just don't like the baby's first video game direction with them
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The one video I saw of Yoshi made me a buyer, not gonna touch kirby.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm still passing on allies and yoshi. I just don't like the baby's first video game direction with them
    Quote Originally Posted by mageling View Post
    The one video I saw of Yoshi made me a buyer, not gonna touch kirby.
    I was highly sceptical about Yoshi for the Wii U, turned out to be a great game actually.
    If i don't have anything other to play the time Yoshi for Switch gets released, I'll probably buy it.

Kirby on the other hand, now that's a franchise I BELIEVE that Nintendo should just abandon.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    Kirby on the other hand, now that's a franchise I BELIEVE that Nintendo should just abandon.
    Kirby is not owned by Nintendo.

Kirby is also popular as fuck, so that would be one of the dumbest moves in gaming history if they let HAL take Kirby to the PS4 for example.

I'm looking forward to both the Yoshi and Kirby games but that's me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb View Post
    I was highly sceptical about Yoshi for the Wii U, turned out to be a great game actually.

The Trailer looks so lovely, I like how they keep the woolly style, and the way the world looks, reminds me a bit of Little Big Planet, the Switching Mechanic looks like it can make a lot of funny puzzles. And it is a 2.5d side scroller! Yes!

Hope we get new woolly amiibo's as well, already own all the old ones from the WiiU/N3DS Woolly World Titles, they are cuddly and cute and fluffy, and I need more .

Here is the old Trailer from Summer 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkclLQI79dM

And here is some vid showing both first worlds from the old Wii U and new Switch Titles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNRBoNGq4g . Yoshhiiiii!
    Last edited by mmoc78e9842c0f; 2018-02-28 at 09:27 PM.

1) Docked is 900p/Portable 720p
    2) Performance is bad it can drop to 20fps and hang there in many areas with frame pacing issues.
    3) Graphically far less than PS4/XB1.
    4) Portable play's worse than docked. Many area's in docked that run at 30fps drop to 20 in portable.

A dynamic res setup could fix the issues this game has like BOTW/Splatoon and others do. With this game the number's are fixed so it's taxing on the system.

Unless a patch comes to fix these issues if you want ur shooter fix they recommend Doom.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-03-01 at 02:06 AM.

1) Docked is 900p/Portable 720p
    2) Performance is bad it can drop to 20fps and hang there in many areas with frame pacing issues.
    3) Graphically far less than PS4/XB1.
    4) Portable play's worse than docked. Many area's in docked that run at 30fps drop to 20 in portable.
    I seriously cannot stand Digital Foundry. All they ever do is serve up ammunition to petulant fanboys to use in their petty forum wars about which console is better at pushing pixels around a screen.
    People have been spoiled by high resolutions and frame rates. Games are meant to be enjoyed, not analyzed. Unless a game's performance negatively affects the ability to just PLAY the game (ie: WWE2K18), then who cares how it looks or runs?
    Anyone remember when games like Ocarina of Time had polygonal graphics and would run at 240p at 20fps? And yet that game is still widely considered a classic and still fun to play today.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2018-03-01 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I seriously cannot stand Digital Foundry. All they ever do is serve up ammunition to petulant fanboys to use in their petty forum wars about which console is better at pushing pixels around a screen.
    No, what they do is serve up proof so when someone is making a false argument you have proof they are wrong. The only people that should be triggered by them are the ones who make false claims and have to eat their crow when the DF comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Kirby is not owned by Nintendo.

Kirby is also popular as fuck, so that would be one of the dumbest moves in gaming history if they let HAL take Kirby to the PS4 for example.
    pretty sure nintendo co owns kirby
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    People have been spoiled by high resolutions and frame rates. Games are meant to be enjoyed, not analyzed. Unless a game's performance negatively affects the ability to just PLAY the game (ie: WWE2K18), then who cares how it looks or runs?
    Anyone remember when games like Ocarina of Time had polygonal graphics and would run at 240p at 20fps? And yet that game is still widely considered a classic and still fun to play today.
    To a lot of people, a game not having severe frame drops makes it a more enjoyable game to play. What Digital Foundry is doing is useful information even to people who aren't interested in participating in forum wars over it.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    To a lot of people, a game not having severe frame drops makes it a more enjoyable game to play. What Digital Foundry is doing is useful information even to people who aren't interested in participating in forum wars over it.
    Too bad that "useful information" is not being put to proper use. Have you seen the comments section on their videos? They're literal warzones between Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo/PC fanboys. I lose faith in humanity any time I see such mindless verbal diarrhea being spewed by a bunch of dregs with stupid tribal mentalities.
    I even saw someone claim they wouldn't purchase a game because some sections would dip to 59fps. /smh