Had Enough Demonic RNG, onto...?

I have played a Havoc DH all through legion, and have finally come to my wits end with Demonic and the RNG game.

I am 961 equipped in T21 Demonic build, and 954 equipped in my T20 CB build, and at the end of the day I am long sick of T20 CB, and Demonic is just too frustrating with the varying results and I really want to put my energy into another melee class that can be more consistent, along with an engaging and fun play style (b/c DH is fun! just...RNG! %@*#@&)

Not sure at all what WW, Warrior or Enh are like in terms of play style in Legion, or how they are changing for BfA, but am inclined to lean towards one of them. Just really trying to avoid the ever annoying RNG of a play style like Demonic, and could use some insight on how these 4 other specs in Arms, Fury, WW and Enhance differ

To my knowledge, the least rng spec in that list is WW. Their play style is very cyclical. Arms can rng heavy with tactician and i dont know or care enough about fury to tell of that. Enhancement can also be with the double stormstrike refresh proc. TBH most specs will have an rng element to it.

This concerns me. ATM i have a really low ilvl dh which i wanted to gear up for the mage tower. I attributed my dislike of the gameplay to my gear and stats being trash.
    Last edited by Ozzyorcborne; 2018-02-28 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    I have played a Havoc DH all through legion, and have finally come to my wits end with Demonic and the RNG game.

I am 961 equipped in T21 Demonic build, and 954 equipped in my T20 CB build, and at the end of the day I am long sick of T20 CB, and Demonic is just too frustrating with the varying results and I really want to put my energy into another melee class that can be more consistent, along with an engaging and fun play style (b/c DH is fun! just...RNG! %@*#@&)

Not sure at all what WW, Warrior or Enh are like in terms of play style in Legion, or how they are changing for BfA, but am inclined to lean towards one of them. Just really trying to avoid the ever annoying RNG of a play style like Demonic, and could use some insight on how these 4 other specs in Arms, Fury, WW and Enhance differ
    I play a Warrior main as Fury and Arms and I also alt a WW monk (Warrior is 967ish and Monk is 955ish).

Fury feels more fluid compared to arms but I feel this also depends on what legionaries you have.. Like if you want to play arms FOB/Trauma and don't have gloves you are going to be rage starved cause WW costs a shit ton of rage to use as a filler. Fury feels better all around to me but I do play arms for some fights.

If you want the least RNG dependent spec WW is the spec for you. As the previous poster stated it's very cyclical and is based on keeping hit combo at 6 stacks. As long as you alternate abilities (IE never use the same one twice cause it will drop hit combo) your dps is pretty solid and you just need to prioritize your heavy damage dealing attacks. I don't have BIS legiondaries and I still doing 1.2 - 1.6 mill on fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    To my knowledge, the least rng spec in that list is WW. Their play style is very cyclical. Arms can rng heavy with tactician and i dont know or care enough about fury to tell of that. Enhancement can also be with the double stormstrike refresh proc. TBH most specs will have an rng element to it.

This concerns me. ATM i have a really low ilvl dh which i wanted to gear up for the mage tower. I attributed my dislike of the gameplay to my gear and stats being trash.
    not sure if you're demonic build right now, but Nem/CB build is super reliant on crit>50% and having AotHG imho. i noticed a GIGANTIC difference in playstyle(in terms of fury gen) once i broke through that plateau, but that was more than a year ago for me

having said that, i did mage tower as 933 i believe, but as many have said its just a matter of being diligent and using demonic + fel eruption, check out my kill here and read the Descrip info for a few crucial pointers https://youtu.be/4C5DcwJWGZ4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I play a Warrior main as Fury and Arms and I also alt a WW monk (Warrior is 967ish and Monk is 955ish).

Fury feels more fluid compared to arms but I feel this also depends on what legionaries you have.. Like if you want to play arms FOB/Trauma and don't have gloves you are going to be rage starved cause WW costs a shit ton of rage to use as a filler. Fury feels better all around to me but I do play arms for some fights.

If you want the least RNG dependent spec WW is the spec for you. As the previous poster stated it's very cyclical and is based on keeping hit combo at 6 stacks. As long as you alternate abilities (IE never use the same one twice cause it will drop hit combo) your dps is pretty solid and you just need to prioritize your heavy damage dealing attacks. I don't have BIS legiondaries and I still doing 1.2 - 1.6 mill on fights.
    thanks for all your input. have you PvP'd much as WW?

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    not sure if you're demonic build right now, but Nem/CB build is super reliant on crit>50% and having AotHG imho. i noticed a GIGANTIC difference in playstyle(in terms of fury gen) once i broke through that plateau, but that was more than a year ago for me

having said that, i did mage tower as 933 i believe, but as many have said its just a matter of being diligent and using demonic + fel eruption, check out my kill here and read the Descrip info for a few crucial pointers https://youtu.be/4C5DcwJWGZ4

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for all your input. have you PvP'd much as WW?
    I have not PvP'd as WW. I don't think monks have a very high representation across the board though from what I have seen. Take a look at monk forums on here and on the official forums. Peak of Serenity always has good info for monks too - http://www.peakofserenity.com/ . They have a discord too you may get some good info from.