Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so your saying they shouldent just allow all three to be shamans?
    Yes, exactly.
    like how both draenei can be paladins..?
    This is fucking unrelated. But if you must know both varieties of draenei has the light as a defining trait.
    the dark iron had shamans in vanilla, and also the ironforge dwarves learned shamanism from wildhammer, and warlock+mage from dark iron, how can there not be more inter mingling?
    I really don't care what they had or didn't have in vanilla. Say you get more mingling, then one day Wildhammer gets released and it's variety gets diminished by having one less unique class/race combo.
    Last edited by Clone; 2018-02-28 at 08:01 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Clone;48978188][QUOTE=FelPlague;48974964]so your saying they shouldent just allow all three to be shamans?
    Yes, exactly.
    like how both draenei can be paladins..?
    This is fucking unrelated. But if you must know both varieties of draenei has the light as a defining trait.

I really don't care what they had or didn't have in vanilla. Say you get more mingling, then one day Wildhammer gets released and it's variety gets diminished by having one less unique class/race combo.
    except its not unique, because normal dwarves are allready shamans... so... wtf are you trying to argue?
    also its not unrelated.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    If they get dwarf druid, that alone will cause a mass migration to the wildhammer.
    There you have your dwarf uniqueness
    No need to cut short other dwarf race class combos for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    If they get dwarf druid, that alone will cause a mass migration to the wildhammer.
    yeah wildhammer dwarf druid would be cool, and it would make somewhat sense.
    but yeah all three dwarf factions make sense as shaman, wildhammer and dark iron the most, as dark iron literally work with, summon, elementals, summoned ragnaros, and well have shamans, proven on 3 mobs but people keep going "that is only 1/2/3 spells, not enough" or "he has a shaman and a warrior spell, cant be shaman"
    meanwhile the prelate has 3 spells that are like paladin spells, and has a warrior spell, but people are like "NO THIS IS CONFIRMED, DONT YOU DARE DENY"

Would be cool seeing as how we have 0 alliance allied races that can be shaman currently The more thats announced about BfA the more I feel like Alliance has gotten the short end of the stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    except its not unique, because normal dwarves are allready shamans... so... wtf are you trying to argue?
    also its not unrelated.
    Having shaman available to all three is less unique than just two.

Darenei paladins are unrelated. It's bullshit to even bring it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Then let Wildhammer have both dwarf druids and shaman. Let Dark Iron have something besides shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah wildhammer dwarf druid would be cool, and it would make somewhat sense.
    but yeah all three dwarf factions make sense as shaman, wildhammer and dark iron the most, as dark iron literally work with, summon, elementals, summoned ragnaros, and well have shamans, proven on 3 mobs but people keep going "that is only 1/2/3 spells, not enough" or "he has a shaman and a warrior spell, cant be shaman"
    meanwhile the prelate has 3 spells that are like paladin spells, and has a warrior spell, but people are like "NO THIS IS CONFIRMED, DONT YOU DARE DENY"
    The relationship between Dark Iron and Ragnaros is not one of shamanism. They were pretty much slaves. There is nothing shamanistic about Dark Iron.

On the other hand Zandalari prelates are holy warriors, which is pretty much what a paladin is. Even if not, all arguments against Zandalari paladins were demolished several expansions ago when taurens got paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Meh. It's an argument for. They're clearly capable of being shaman as in physically able, they've enslaved elementals for centuries, constantly lived with and around them...

Hell, could be the Allied Race scenario to bring them fully into the Alliance by teaching them to stop enslaving and start working with elementals as a cultural shift that makes shaman a thing in their culture, like restoring Reza for the Zandalari to bring back paladins, there, and thus take the Zandalari into the Horde.
    You didn't understanding what I said.. the part of the dark iron dwarves that are joining the alliance are the ones that didn't to join the twilights hammer and that group never learned shamanism from them or got involved with any dark shaman rituals/old god knowledge/elemental binding shenanigans.

7+ Year Old Account
    Having shaman available to all three is less unique than just two.

Darenei paladins are unrelated. It's bullshit to even bring it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Then let Wildhammer have both dwarf druids and shaman. Let Dark Iron have something besides shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

The relationship between Dark Iron and Ragnaros is not one of shamanism. They were pretty much slaves. There is nothing shamanistic about Dark Iron.

On the other hand Zandalari prelates are holy warriors, which is pretty much what a paladin is. Even if not, all arguments against Zandalari paladins were demolished several expansions ago when taurens got paladins.
    having paladin available to both is less unique then just one, remove it from draenei then.

except for the dark irons working with the elementals in blackrock mountain, and also seriously? your like "well they have a few paladin spells so 100% confirmed but these having a few shaman spells bullshit your making fan canon"

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Zandalari Paladins exist in-game already, are there any instances of Dark Iron Shaman?
    Negative, that I know. But neither we're there Tauren Paladins, Troll druids, Gnome hunters, etc when I first started so I don't see where this question holds much merit.

10+ Year Old Account
    having paladin available to both is less unique then just one, remove it from draenei then.
    It's still irrelevant, stop harping on it. Lightforged draenei aren't meant to be culturally unique compared to the regular draenei. The dwarven clans on the other hand, are meant to be different. Stop being dense.
    except for the dark irons working with the elementals in blackrock mountain, and also seriously? your like "well they have a few paladin spells so 100% confirmed but these having a few shaman spells bullshit your making fan canon"
    Except they were slaves. And I never mentioned paladin spells.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's still irrelevant, stop harping on it. Lightforged draenei aren't meant to be culturally unique compared to the regular draenei. The dwarven clans on the other hand, are meant to be different. Stop being dense.

Except they were slaves. And I never mentioned paladin spells.
    i am not going to argue this with a literal clone.
    you cant say "This 1 mob has 3 paladin like spells PALADIN"
    then say "these 3 mobs have 4 literal shaman spells BUT NOPE THEY ARE NOT SHAMAN!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    You didn't understanding what I said.. the part of the dark iron dwarves that are joining the alliance are the ones that didn't to join the twilights hammer and that group never learned shamanism from them or got involved with any dark shaman rituals/old god knowledge/elemental binding shenanigans.
    No. I got your point. You didn't get mine.

They're CAPABLE of Shamanism. Whether or not they've got a cultural bent toward it or not, the Twilight's Hammer DiDs show that they're -capable-.

And then I went on to discuss how them actively learning to stop enslaving elementals (which is how there were Fire and Earth Elementals patrolling and guarding their city) and start working with them could be a cultural shift that brings them more into harmony with the rest of the Alliance.

But you were clearly too focused on your point to take the time to understand mine.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

10+ Year Old Account
    i am not going to argue this with a literal clone.
    you cant say "This 1 mob has 3 paladin like spells PALADIN"
    then say "these 3 mobs have 4 literal shaman spells BUT NOPE THEY ARE NOT SHAMAN!"
    How do you know I'm a literal clone, you know me in real life or doxed me? If not then stfu.

Also find where I talked about spells.

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you know I'm a literal clone, you know me in real life or doxed me? If not then stfu.

Also find where I talked about spells.

and you never did, but you did say "The zandalari have prelates who are warriors of the light" but meanwhile you are saying the dark iron has ZERO members who control or summon elementals, well also using elemental powers.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-28 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

and you never did, but you did say "The zandalari have prelates who are warriors of the light" but meanwhile you are saying the dark iron has ZERO members who control or summon elementals, well also using elemental powers.
    Yeah, you think forum avatars equates to real life. Stfu

Also find where I said warriors of the light, I will bet you can't.

My only desire to play a Dark Iron Dwarf is as a shaman. So, if it isn't included I simply won't make one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you think forum avatars equates to real life. Stfu

Also find where I said warriors of the light, I will bet you can't.
    w..wut? also your the one who went full on, named yourself clone, chose a clone avatar, and even made your location the planet of clones that is made up and you start telling me to "Stfu" for calling you a clone? what you yourself put as your name, avatar, and location?
    and uhh here
    https://i.imgur.com/Qsf2vZF.png and screenshot just incase you try to change it, cause you do seem like the kind to since you seem to go straight to personal attacks when i make a joke about you being a "clone"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-02-28 at 11:39 PM.

There are DID Shaman looking NPCs in the BFA Alpha. I think it is pretty likely that we will get them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trey303 View Post
    There are DID Shaman looking NPCs in the BFA Alpha. I think it is pretty likely that we will get them.
    yeah there are DID that use earth abilities in one of the zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    w..wut? also your the one who went full on, named yourself clone, chose a clone avatar, and even made your location the planet of clones that is made up and you start telling me to "Stfu" for calling you a clone? what you yourself put as your name, avatar, and location?
    and uhh here
    If you understand it's an forum avatar then you know it's not "literal" clone, which is also a shitty way to dismiss an argument you can't counter.

https://i.imgur.com/Qsf2vZF.png and screenshot just incase you try to change it, cause you do seem like the kind to since you seem to go straight to personal attacks when i make a joke about you being a "clone"
    Don't have to change it. Find where in that quote that says "warrior of the light." You fucking can't.

Go improve your English before coming at me with your bullshit.