Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I thought everyone knew that Jesus and Moses used guns to defeat the Romans.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fucking lunatics.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I daresay that there probably won't be anyone outside protesting.
    There were.

I'm just amazed at the lack of self preservation instinct of these protesters. There is a church full of fanatics holding rifles, then some hipster is holding a banner outside the church and shouting they are going to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    When is the last time you have seen so many races together for one thing in unity, just from those pics alone we are able to see a few different nationalities.
    Maybe when this happen.

http://www.wral.com/nearly-2-000-wal...ools/17379771/

Or does that not count.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    I thought everyone knew that Jesus and Moses used guns to defeat the Romans.
    Jesus believed in no guns, so when Judas pulled his glock Jesus couldn't use stand your ground laws to defeat him. It's in the new bible revision.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't need another gun thread.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm sure God really appreciates people blessing weapons designed solely to kill large amounts of other people. Good work, whoever you crazies are!

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Why is there an orange wire looping through the gun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    To "deactivate" it. Can't quickly put a magazine in when there is a wire there.
    It's more for the bolt, it's pretty easy to get a magazine into it, even with the zip tie. I've seen people put magazines in backwards, upside down, upside down and backwards, loaded the rounds backwards put the magazine in and chamber a round round backwards (try to). Most metal magazines would slip right past that zip tie, but the bolt won't go home (properly chamber.)

I pity the fools who try to home invade that church.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Doing god's work.

I was there picking up deadly gmilfs. It was quite nice.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

5+ Year Old Account
    + 10 to Holy Damage

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    I'm kind of surprised by the ethnicities of all ages.
    Nope, they all look like Moonies. How did I know that, well Moonies are really into these mass rituals with couples, North Korea Cheer Squad levels of weird.

Followers of the offshoot from the Unification Church came with their AR-15s which they believe are the rod of iron mentioned in the bible.

Reverend Sean Moon, son of the late Sun Myung Moon, led the blessing of couples inside the church. Several hundred worshippers wore crowns -- some made of bullets -- and held their firearms throughout the ceremony.

Just within the last year, Rev. Moon incorporated the belief of the rod of iron and a human right to bear arms.

His brother Justin Moon owns Kahr Arms, a gun maker in Pike County.

Along with Kahr Arms the Moon Family also owns the Washington Times. So keep this article in mind when someone links a clickbait article from there.

By 2002, about $1.7 billion had been spent by the Unification Church subsidizing The Washington Times according to former employees.[64] In 2002, Columbia Journalism Review suggested Moon had spent nearly $2 billion on the Times.[32] In 2003, The New Yorker reported that a billion dollars had been spent since the paper's inception, as founder Sun Myung Moon himself had noted in a 1991 speech, "Literally nine hundred million to one billion dollars has been spent to activate and run the Washington Times".[65] In 2008, Thomas F. Roeser of the Chicago Daily Observer mentioned competition from the Times as a factor moving The Washington Post more to the right, and said that Moon had "announced he will spend as many future billions as is needed to keep the paper competitive."[66]

Yay! Another nation bashing thread!! No other country has weirdos and psychos only the U.S....even though everyone in the U.S. is an immigrant from another country, we all went crazy the moment we cross that big ocean. Go MMO-Champ posters!!!

You got to give that church props for diversity. All kinds of ethnic backgrounds there. I think the bullet crown was my favorite.

Also...I love how people combine "high-powered rifle" in the same sentence as the AR-15. That's goes to the old adage: "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

There's are not many rifles that are less powerful than an AR-15 (.223 caliber). I mean, like I know a 22 is smaller, but even when you look at hunting, a .223 is the smallest caliber you are allowed to use to hunt big game almost anywhere. But yeah, we love buzz words. "High-Powered Rifle" now just means "Any rifle that's not a 22 rimfire"".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    No other country has weirdos and psychos only the U.S....
    Guess what the difference here is?

Our weirdos and psychos aren't running around and gathering with rifles in their hands.

EDIT: I mean, I think we all can agree that those people are batshit crazy, right? The question is, how fucking crazy you need to be to not be able to get your hands on a rifle?

Doesn't that kind of underline the big issue here?
    Last edited by Puupi; 2018-03-01 at 01:54 AM.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I was there picking up deadly gmilfs. It was quite nice.
    I believe the proper term is “GILF”

gmilf simply doesn’t flow right when said
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Guess what the difference here is?

Our weirdos and psychos aren't running around and gathering with rifles in their hands.

EDIT: I mean, I think we all can agree that those people are batshit crazy, right? The question is, how fucking crazy you need to be to not be able to get your hands on a rifle?

Doesn't that kind of underline the big issue here?
    If only we could have more Finnish immigrants, that would probably fix the U.S.

Weird if this was an Islamic ceremony this thread would be shut down for being religion bashing.....

Granted I think they're both crazy, but the hypocrisy here is hilarious.

I knew Americans worshipped guns but this is getting ridicilous.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2018-03-01 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Weird if this was an Islamic ceremony this thread would be shut down for being religion bashing.....

Granted I think they're both crazy, but the hypocrisy here is hilarious.
    Ironically, it's not even considered weird or crazy to see a group of Muslims gathered and waving their rifles around.