Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Loxist rats fucking over people.

Wow this is new
    Good job reinforcing the need for this kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Loxist rats fucking over people.

Wow this is new
    Well, the white supremacist crowd has joined in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol another person putting BLM and antifa on the same level as genocidal ideologies.
    Can’t one be pieces of shit and the other be equally or lesser pieces of shit but pieces of shit all the same. Unless you are arguing that BLM and Antifa aren’t , in fact , pieces of shit.

Which would be a difference of definition of pieces of shit between yourself and I. I find all groups in question to be deplorable.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    lol another person putting BLM and antifa on the same level as genocidal ideologies.
    Well everything they know about Antifa they learned in one of these Discord channels or a wingnut Youtube channel.

I wish Antifa used social media. But they eschew social media because of the authorities. My Block uses dead drops and pay phones to communicate. Any idea what a pain in the ass it is to find a pay phone these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Good job reinforcing the need for this kinda thing.
    I must be missing something, I never heard of that word.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm waiting for the typical white nationalist defenders to come in and whine that Discord is a monopoly, and should be forced to allow these voice servers to continue in the name of free speech.
    More like when are they going to get rid of the black supremacists and black nationalists and other similar groups? It's odd that the white ones are targeted (nazis are indeed bad, but white nationalist doesn't mean you're a nazi or bad) and yet black and other minorities are allowed to spread their vitriol until the cows come home and not only that, but black vitriol is applauded and taught at universities now.

- - - Updated - - -

Another person putting nationalism on the same level as genocidal ideologies.

Also both groups you mentioned have had spokespeople actually call for genocide so your point is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Well everything they know about Antifa they learned in one of these Discord channels or a wingnut Youtube channel.

I wish Antifa used social media. But they eschew social media because of the authorities. My Block uses dead drops and pay phones to communicate. Any idea what a pain in the ass it is to find a pay phone these days?
    Or from factual in person videos taken of them assaulting people for disagreeing or not supporting them. Weird that they'd spew hate and violence against non nazis/fascists on camera and somehow people are imagining these things actually happened right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I must be missing something, I never heard of that word.
    There are better explanations but they're all from rather unsavoury sources.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    More like when are they going to get rid of the black supremacists and black nationalists and other similar groups? It's odd that the white ones are targeted (nazis are indeed bad, but white nationalist doesn't mean you're a nazi or bad) and yet black and other minorities are allowed to spread their vitriol until the cows come home and not only that, but black vitriol is applauded and taught at universities now.

- - - Updated - - -

Another person putting nationalism on the same level as genocidal ideologies.

Also both groups you mentioned have had spokespeople actually call for genocide so your point is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Or from factual in person videos taken of them assaulting people for disagreeing or not supporting them. Weird that they'd spew hate and violence against non nazis/fascists on camera and somehow people are imagining these things actually happened right?
    Can you show me a white nationalist who isn't a terrible person?

As for any violent extremists and hate groups, fuck them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Can’t one be pieces of shit and the other be equally or lesser pieces of shit but pieces of shit all the same. Unless you are arguing that BLM and Antifa aren’t , in fact , pieces of shit.

Which would be a difference of definition of pieces of shit between yourself and I. I find all groups in question to be deplorable.
    There's a pretty big gap being being a piece of shit and a genocidal maniac. I mean my uncle stole from my aunt for like, 20 years, so he's a piece of shit. But he doesn't want to kill all non-whites.

Not that you care.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    By their definition of hate group, one could say that the vast majority if not all of organized religion could be considered a hate group.
    and they would be right :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Well, its a movement with no centralized core, probably better if nobody starts speaking in the name of 'antifa'. Weird times we lives in, when the anti-fascists get more hate(from the right) than actual fascists. Reminds me of a certain country the '30s, back when a certain center-right party formed a coalition with the nazis.

the BLM hate is even sillier lol, atleast you can point to antifa promoting violence(against fascists), I suppose its just the standard conservative tripe of hating all forms of protest against stuff they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will people ever get embarrassed of themselves as they keep defending white nationalists groups over and over again all in their quest to combat "hypocrisy"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Also both groups you mentioned have had spokespeople actually call for genocide so your point is wrong
    Spokespeople for antifa? hahah, oh wow.. oh wow.. Jesus fuck, how little do you know? Just so we have a starting point, so I know where to begin.

Its nice you admit that nazis are nationalist, but not all nationalist groups are equally bad, I even want to admit that. No idea where you get the idea I said all nationalist groups should be banned.. the victim complex going haywire?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-01 at 02:10 AM.

(nazis are indeed bad, but white nationalist doesn't mean you're a nazi or bad)
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mental_gymnastics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Will people ever get embarrassed of themselves as they keep defending white nationalists groups over and over again all in their quest to combat "hypocrisy"?
    Well anonymity is a helluva drug. Nothing gets a libertarian person high like defending the indefensible... free of consequence that is.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm waiting for the typical white nationalist defenders to come in and whine that Discord is a monopoly, and should be forced to allow these voice servers to continue in the name of free speech.
    that's what they don't get. free speech doesn't apply to private companies. they can do whatever the fuck they want, remove whatever the fuck they want and nobody can do shit. free speech only means that the government can't lock you up for what you say, with some exceptions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The difference is that wherever they reorganise will be fully understood to be a hate group nexus.
    Very much like all of those adorably quaint "YouTube alternatives" that have been springing up recently. Good luck paying your bandwidth bills champs.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

hate groups in general are so odd to me....

You're hating someone that you don't even know because of their "Racial/ethnic" background, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation....

You could possibly make a lifelong friend with someone because you actually have a lot in common with them. They could be a gamer life you, deal with depression like you, have similar goals in life....but instead of giving them a chance you hate them over something so trivial? must be a sad way to live life. I envy the blind at times....they live in a world where most of these labels hold little weight.

I work in a field where I see so many different people die. When you're unconscious and possibly getting ready to die the person delivering chest compressions to you that may save your life, or giving you blood... may be a black person, white person, or gay person that you hate. Funny how life works. I'll be called a "liberal snowflake" for being rational though.

And can we please stop comparing BLM to white supremacy? It's pretty idiotic. One group exists due to a systemic history of racial inequity, the other group exists solely because they have a superiority complex against anyone that doesn't look like them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

wow, so you operate as thugs and cartels do, attack random people(while screaming they must be a nazi since you're attacking them!) and are surprised when people don't like you?

Here's a thing: If everyone around you is an asshole in your eyes, you're the asshole.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    wow, so you operate as thugs and cartels do, attack random people(while screaming they must be a nazi since you're attacking them!) and are surprised when people don't like you?

Here's a thing: If everyone around you is an asshole in your eyes, you're the asshole.
    No, I'm pretty sure neo-Nazis and white nationalists are the assholes.

I have been asking people to show me a white nationalists who isn't a terrible person, and they haven't managed to produce one yet.