Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Good luck sir, it took me just a shade under 900 - got it on a bonus roll.
    Cheers

Currently on 1016.

If any1 on EU servers horde wanna farm frogs add me exerlol#1220, i find it lot faster if we have grp of many ppl then doing it solo cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KappaKeepo123 View Post
    As the title says.

I tried making a 12/13 Mythic lockout on my alt but it's not working.
    Worship satan, a sacrifice and hope for the best.

Got it on first kill and i was after the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    I will speek on behalf of the entire warrior community: we fucking hate you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eraganos View Post
    Lol, @Baltasar proof or dont believe it tbh...

& even if he links someone with tusk's how we know it is them?

they could also have 500 kills on it and say they got it in one. hard to believe

Just blasted past the 1300 kill mark. Getting a bit tiresome if I'm honest, but heyo, we'll get there.

How are you getting so many runs in in a day? Aren’t you instance capping??

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Calling BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Eraganos View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Varkery View Post
    How are you getting so many runs in in a day? Aren’t you instance capping??
    Is there a daily limit? I know you can't have done more than I thin 15 instances in an hour before you get timed-out for a little while. Even then, that timer resets and you can get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exerlol View Post
    If any1 on EU servers horde wanna farm frogs add me exerlol#1220, i find it lot faster if we have grp of many ppl then doing it solo cheers
    If you have Aggramar's Stride and either Rethu's Incessant Courage or Timeless Stratagem + Bear Tartare you can keep the whole frog spawn locked down as a solo. Even more-so if you've got a runspeed set - my Fury runspeed set is 175% movement speed increase
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

It's 10 per hour, not 15.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I'm using two accounts, so it's simply...

1) Get a 13/14 save on second account.
    2) Invite main while sitting in Shrine.
    3) Join, kill Garrosh, leave to get teleported outside.
    4) Repeat.
    Has this been patched away or something?

I just tried to do this with my girlfriend's account and Hellscream's lying there unconscious on the floor when I re-enter the raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jochon View Post
    Has this been patched away or something?

I just tried to do this with my girlfriend's account and Hellscream's lying there unconscious on the floor when I re-enter the raid.
    Did you leave the group? I always left the group before he jumps up and never had an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    Did you leave the group? I always left the group before he jumps up and never had an issue.
    Uhm, with which character?

Ok, I'll just tell you exactly what I did:

• I logged onto both of our accounts, right.
    • I hopped onto my priest, invited her demon hunter, converted the party to "raid", set the raid difficulty to 25m Heroic, and then ran into the raid with both of our characters.
    • I put her demon hunter on /follow, and then I cleared everything up to and including the Paragons of Klaxxi with my priest.
    • I logged off my priest, still keeping him in the party (just in case) and had her demon hunter hearthstone her way back to Dalaran.
    • I then logged onto my warrior, had her demon hunter invite him to the raid group, and then ran into the raid with him alone.
    • I killed Hellscream with my warrior, got disappointed by the loot, left the group, and hearthstoned back to Dalaran.
    • I ran through the portals with my warrior, had her demon hunter invite him back into the raid group, and when he ran into the raid again Hellscream was just lying there on the floor, all unconscious with a massive audience just.. watching him.

Where did I go wrong?

Uhm, with which character?

Ok, I'll just tell you exactly what I did:

• I logged onto both of our accounts, right.
    • I hopped onto my priest, invited her demon hunter, converted the party to "raid", set the raid difficulty to 25m Heroic, and then ran into the raid with both of our characters.
    • I put her demon hunter on /follow, and then I cleared everything up to and including the Paragons of Klaxxi with my priest.
    • I logged off my priest, still keeping him in the party (just in case) and had her demon hunter hearthstone her way back to Dalaran.
    • I then logged onto my warrior, had her demon hunter invite him to the raid group, and then ran into the raid with him alone.
    • I killed Hellscream with my warrior, got disappointed by the loot, left the group, and hearthstoned back to Dalaran.
    • I ran through the portals with my warrior, had her demon hunter invite him back into the raid group, and when he ran into the raid again Hellscream was just lying there on the floor, all unconscious with a massive audience just.. watching him.

Where did I go wrong?

I literally put a step-by-step guide in this thread on how to do this.

Steps you skipped include:

Dropping from the group just before he transitions to the last phase (heroic) and resetting the instance.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    I literally put a step-by-step guide in this thread on how to do this.

Steps you skipped include:

Dropping from the group just before he transitions to the last phase (heroic) and resetting the instance.
    I didn't see your post.

And that may make sense to people who've done this sort of thing before, but I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "dropping from the group".

Do you mean leave the group in the middle of the fight?

How will you be able to loot him if you don't actually finish the raid?

I didn't see your post.

And that may make sense to people who've done this sort of thing before, but I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "dropping from the group".

Do you mean leave the group in the middle of the fight?

How will you be able to loot him if you don't actually finish the raid?
    Drop the group means leave the group.

You don't get kicked out for 1 minute, so you kill the boss in that minute, loot him, and then let the instance kick send you outside. That way you don't have to run out on your own. Then you rinse and repeat the process. However, beyond one kill a week, you can only bonus roll now. Leaving the group just makes the farm more efficient if you plan to do it multiple times, otherwise you can just hearth/port out whatever you want and you don't need to leave the group.

I reckon your mistake is in not resetting the instance.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    Drop the group means leave the group.

You don't get kicked out for 1 minute, so you kill the boss in that minute, loot him, and then let the instance kick send you outside. That way you don't have to run out on your own. Then you rinse and repeat the process.
    Aha, so as long as you're not technically in the group you won't get credit for the kill but you still get to roll for bonus loot?

Aha, so as long as you're not technically in the group you won't get credit for the kill but you still get to roll for bonus loot?
    You get credit for the kill, in that you can only 'naturally' loot him and get items once a week, but you can bonus roll till your heart's content (once each kill).

I break it down step-by-step here - note these instructions are for doing it on one account, you'd have to adapt some of the steps for using two accounts. Also you may not want to post about account sharing, because that's what you're doing by utilizing your GF's account/characters in this manner.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    You get credit for the kill, in that you can only 'naturally' loot him and get items once a week, but you can bonus roll till your heart's content (once each kill).

I break it down step-by-step here - note these instructions are for doing it on one account, you'd have to adapt some of the steps for using two accounts. Also you may not want to post about account sharing, because that's what you're doing by utilizing your GF's account/characters in this manner.
    But if you get credit for the kill, won't that lock you out of killing him for another week? Because when I reenter the raid now, Hellscream's unconscious and I can't pick another fight with him.

Isn't the only difference between one and two accounts that we don't have to do the premade group thing and can keep the group "alive"?

Ah, fair enough. She's sitting right next to me in the living room, she just handed me her laptop to help me grind while she played some Witcher 3 on the PS4. I'll ask her to control the laptop herself and just hit space every now and then to stay logged in, will that be within the ToU rules?

But if you get credit for the kill, won't that lock you out of killing him for another week? Because when I reenter the raid now, Hellscream's unconscious and I can't pick another fight with him.

Isn't the only difference between one and two accounts that we don't have to do the premade group thing and can keep the group "alive"?

Ah, fair enough. She's sitting right next to me in the living room, she just handed me her laptop to help me grind while she played some Witcher 3 on the PS4. I'll ask her to control the laptop herself and just hit space every now and then to stay logged in, will that be within the ToU rules?
    Have you had the character with the lockout reset the instance yet? Have the warrior toon leave the group, lockout toon reset all instances etc.

I'm no ToS expert, so I don't know. Your post just described account sharing to a T which a I know is a violation - just looking out for ya.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate