Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So are basement dwellers still crying over this?
    Look at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Not if you support the property holder having the right to discriminate by race.

Nice. In the mean time the minority is still being fucked over. Why not prevent it from happening in the first place?

Well, libertarian racism is usually less vitriolic, more uncaring and ignorant, but yeah, still racist.
    That's idiotic. I oppose shooting up heroin, but I think it should be legal. Does that make me a heroin addict?

Just because I oppose something, doesn't mean I think it should be illegal. I'm not a violent authoritarian like you.

I also think a company should be able to refuse to serve a white person if it does not want to. Does that make me racist against white people, as well (I'm white)? Does that mean I'm racist against literally every single race on the planet, including my own?

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Let me know when it sinks in. Now, if I were choosing to discriminate based on race, you may have a point. I'm not. Since I do not believe one race is superior, I'm not racist... by the definition of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, I'm waiting for you to back up a claim you made. You seem to want to whine that I'm not properly disproving something you never backed up in the first place. You are the quintissential Christian who swears that God exists, then gets mad when I don't offer enough proof that he doesn't exist.
    Listen, buddy. I don't have to do it and I won't. What's next? You will think my arguments are unfounded or unbacked? I don't care. You are free to think so. Carve a medal "I asked a question and didn't get an answer, so I am cool" and wear it. Your opinion matters very little to me, you aren't saying much interesting and you don't seem to know much in general. If you remain uninformed on the issue, I couldn't care less. I know what I know and you may continue to limit yourself to what you know (which seems to be precious little and basically just generalities).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Look at this thread.
    Was hoping for a synopsis as I am lazy to read 24 pages of presumably the sane going 'good' and the crazy going 'muh freedom'

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Listen, buddy. I don't have to do it and I won't. What's next? You will think my arguments are unfounded or unbacked? I don't care. You are free to think so. Your opinion matters very little to me, you aren't saying much interesting and you don't seem to know much in general. If you remain uninformed on the issue, I couldn't care less. I know what I know and you may continue to limit yourself to what you know (which seems to be precious little and basically just generalities).
    Of course you don't have to do it. It simply means your claims are baseless, and can be dismissed.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

-The Hitch-

That's idiotic. I oppose shooting up heroin, but I think it should be legal. Does that make me a heroin addict?

Just because I oppose something, doesn't mean I think it should be illegal. I'm not a violent authoritarian like you.

I also think a company should be able to refuse to serve a white person if it does not want to. Does that make me racist against white people, as well (I'm white)? Does that mean I'm racist against literally every single race on the planet, including my own?
    Hm, as I said before, minorities would be actually fucked over, not white people, as there is a disparity of power and societal treatment.

No one wants your "support", mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Hm, I wonder which religious doctrine still harbours millions of slaves today. Hmm..
    Hello Mr President. Have you seen the link I posted debunking your earlier post? Will you keep ignoring? Sad.

Hm, as I said before, minorities would be actually fucked over, not white people, as there is a disparity of power and societal treatment.

No one wants your "support", mate.
    if nobody wants my support, then there is no issue.

If I think that a company should be allowed to refuse service to anyone it wants, including white people, does that make me racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    As long as its also stopping BLM discords posting dead cop pictures and black panther ones praising death to whites..

If this is policing bad content that's fine if this is only alt righter's then its a problem.
    Go ahead, take them too if they are actually doing that. But can you point to me where there are BLM discords? Because we know that these Nazis and white nationalists have them, does the BLM have one? Because I doubt they do.

if nobody wants my support, then there is no issue.

If I think that a company should be allowed to refuse service to anyone it wants, including white people, does that make me racist?
    Yup, because you don't care that it would only be minorities that would actually get fucked by discrimination being legal in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj
    Western law is very influenced by the Bible.
    never said it wasnt.

Most Muslim countries do not use the Koran as a law book.
    define most

The Koran does not tell you to kill people who are not Muslims or that leave Islam. There are verses that are questionable in this area but there are also (a LOT of) verses that specifically preach tolerance.
    it very much does though. at least dont bullshit. "questionable verses" haha, they literally have the words "kill them if they dont follow allah" and the like.

just because it also preaches tolerance, doesnt mean the bad stuff isnt there, as I already said, most religious texts are filled with blatant contradictions. but that wont make the bad cancel out the good.

Yup, because you don't care that it would only be minorities that would actually get fucked by discrimination being legal in America.
    That is some crazy shit.

If I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve white people... it means I'm racist against minorities?

I'm guessing you didn't think that one through.

On that note, I'd love for you to try and defend the push by the new President of South Africa to confiscate land from white people.

Tbh I'm surprised I haven't seen more posts about how they should just round up the alt-righters into camps or beat them en masse but it's teetering close enough to that.

Most of you are sociopaths in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaeris Shadowgale View Post
    Tbh I'm surprised I haven't seen more posts about how they should just round up the alt-righters into camps or beat them en masse but it's teetering close enough to that.

Most of you are sociopaths in the making.
    Wow, a company choosing to not do business with someone... and you want to equate that to rounding people up into camps?

Does that mean anyone who decides they do not want to have sex with you is secretly planning on imprisoning you?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Why no word about Antifa servers being banned???
    Because, as far as we know, they aren't asking for the genocide of everyone that isn't the same color as they are. Like these white nationalists and Nazis are asking for.

Wow, a company choosing to not do business with someone... and you want to equate that to rounding people up into camps?

Does that mean anyone who decides they do not want to have sex with you is secretly planning on imprisoning you?
    Either you've not read many of the responses in this thread or you're not a very bright individual in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaeris Shadowgale View Post
    Either you've not read many of the responses in this thread or you're not a very bright individual in general.
    Well, according to many of the people around here, not wanting to do business with someone makes you a fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    I don't see how people could be upset with this. This forum baffles me.
    Because you have self avowed Nazis and Nazi apologists that don't like that their meeting places and their bubbles are shrinking.

Don't tell that to the businesses who had their windows broken in.
    the very definition of "fake news"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    You think the two are unrelated.

That's cute
    That’s not what I said, quite the contrary.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    in what world is attacking people,smashing shop windows and burning cars "good" ?
    also never happened. read what i said about fox news, breitbart, doctored photos, etc. not to say those things didnt happen at all, but "antifa" didnt do it.