Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/january/TigerLoa001.jpg

A variant on the Tiger Loa would be cool, in the druid colours we previously saw on the "dinobear" forms (with tusks and gold decorations etc). It's a cat, but it's primal and vicious looking.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    That's what I was asking for a source on. I've never seen anything to suggest the peoples of Gilneas and Kul Tiras are related. In fact if I remember correctly in the Second War Daelin and Genn were pretty much the most hostile rulers to one another. One being gung ho for the Alliance and one not even wanting to be in it.
    From what i remember, they are indeed related, but way back before Gilneas was actually a thing. Part of the tribe settled down in what would eventually become Gilneas, the rest continued across the Sea to Kul Tiras. So they're still not "from Gilneas".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    Here comes the freaking cancerous alliance players to complain yet again...

Every freaking expansion I sware they complain a out something. I never hear horde players complain. Hell there wasn't even any threads about losing undercity compared to the alliance. No wonder blizzard continues to give quality to the horde. The alliance players complain about everything. WAHHH not fair. It's your fault for choosing the Canon racist alliance and not the horde that accepts all misfits. I mean 4 of the alliance races are all human based or related.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya it will make zero sense if it's cat. There is no cats on the island or part of their culture. It's going to be another dinosaur for sure.
    There are tigers on Zandalar. They’re on the outskirts of the city in Zuldazar.

Also there are big cat Loa.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

While I would love all their forms to be unified under the dinosaur theme, I think their cat is still going to be a tiger. Mostly because there is a tiger loa hanging out somewhere on Zandalar.

Though he lacks the gold armor the other Zandalar loa seem to have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faliz18 View Post
    Legion had zero Horde story other than a small, insignificant cameo in Stormheim that went nowhere because it was cut for another anduin sideplot. The Horde at last gets half of the story and you whiners cry wahhhhhhh

Oh, and you will never get playable high elves. Deal with it.
    The Horde gets time and ressources invested in brand new Druid Forms and Races while the Alliance just gets Draenei with bigger Horns and DK Blood Elves with Tentacles.

The Horde gets to burn Stormwind while the Alliance only does some lame prison break.

The Horde gets two entire zones in Legion only about their races, Suramar and Highmountain. Neither the Void Elves nor the Lightforged got storylines comparable to Highmountain or Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The Horde gets time and ressources invested in brand new Druid Forms and Races while the Alliance just gets Draenei with bigger Horns and DK Blood Elves with Tentacles.

The Horde gets to burn Stormwind while the Alliance only does some lame prison break.

The Horde gets two entire zones in Legion only about their races, Suramar and Highmountain. Neither the Void Elves nor the Lightforged got storylines comparable to Highmountain or Suramar.
    The Alliance got time and resources dedicated to actual story in Legion complete with Alliance characters to boot. What a novel concept. We also got reskinned night elves and tauren with antlers, not sure what you're crying about there.

You got to burn Orgrimmar 5 years ago.

Yeah, no. NB and HM do not retroactively make those Horde zones. You do not travel with baine and Lorthemar throughout Legion. You do however follow Tyrande, Malfurion, and Velen. Not sure why you think Argus doesn't count for Lightforged, they had an entire storyline there. Void elves are total garbage, but they only exist because the Alliance thinks they're entitled to have the Horde's most popular race so Blizzard threw you a bone.

Deleted
    You got to burn Orgrimmar 5 years ago.
    We helped the Horde Rebellion to liberate the City from Garrosh. While doing this, we didn't caused the slightest damage.

So woooooow. What a comparison! Wasting Ressources so the Horde can have their Capital back without the slightest compensation, like giving the Alliance territories like Gilneas or parts of Hillsbrad back, is comparable with randomy infiltrating the enemy Capital and set the entire city on fire. Sure. In your Horde Fanboy Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    From what i remember, they are indeed related, but way back before Gilneas was actually a thing. Part of the tribe settled down in what would eventually become Gilneas, the rest continued across the Sea to Kul Tiras. So they're still not "from Gilneas".
    Ah, so they're sister offshoots from a previous group and share some common ties. Gotcha.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I remember when they announced the mookin form. The hype was the same and after one year, ppl were used to this form. After a bit more, ppl were asking to be able to show their stuff while in mookin stance....

.. there was a hype again when they added the glyph

And again and again.

On topic, I'm super hyped for the skin and I'm glad they are doing this
    a bit off topic, stop complaining that they are doing more for hode /alliance.

If you keep thinking that blizzard is always doing the best for the XXX faction, ... go to that faction and enjoy the game !

We helped the Horde Rebellion to liberate the City from Garrosh. While doing this, we didn't caused the slightest damage.

So woooooow. What a comparison! Wasting Ressources so the Horde can have their Capital back without the slightest compensation, like giving the Alliance territories like Gilneas or parts of Hillsbrad back, is comparable with randomy infiltrating the enemy Capital and set the entire city on fire. Sure. In your Horde Fanboy Mind.
    You just had an entire expansion to yourself with zero Horde story. Cry more, Alliance whiner.

Deleted
    You just had an entire expansion to yourself with zero Horde story. Cry more, Alliance whiner.
    What are you talking about you dishonest liar?
    Two entire zones are solely dedicated towards Horde Races with Suramar being the zone with the longest and most story-driven quest chain that is entirely about Nightborn, a Horde race.

And in Stormheim you get to destroy the Skyfire, THE Airship of the alliance, and your Warchief nearly randomly kills Genn Greymane with her shrugging even directly being hit on the face off like its nothing.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2018-03-01 at 04:47 PM.

what about darkspear druids? they've wanted dino forms since they were added in cata. highmountain tauren don't even get antlers on their moonkin.

it's not horde bias, it's incentive to level one. incentive that happens to fit the lore extremely well for once.

you fucking people whining about equal treatment are the worst thing for the lore of this game. i wish you'd all just quit already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    what about darkspear druids? they've wanted dino forms since they were added in cata. highmountain tauren don't even get antlers on their moonkin.

it's not horde bias, it's incentive to level one. incentive that happens to fit the lore extremely well for once.

you fucking people whining about equal treatment are the worst thing for the lore of this game. i wish you'd all just quit already.
    I don't fucking care about the Lore if I pay money that gets disproportionally invested into the Content of the faction I don't main.
    Either the ressources are contributed equally between Alliance and Horde content or they implement a system where Horde is Content on Premium Accounts that have to pay more for the subscription while pure Alliance accounts get cheaper ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaderick View Post
    While I would love all their forms to be unified under the dinosaur theme, I think their cat is still going to be a tiger. Mostly because there is a tiger loa hanging out somewhere on Zandalar.

Not gonna lie though I hate playing horde toons as a feral main that would tempt me. Though as an alt, main would still be alliance.

I don't fucking care about the Lore if I pay money that gets disproportionally invested into the Content of the faction I don't main.
    Either the ressources are contributed equally between Alliance and Horde content or they implement a system where Horde is Content on Premium Accounts that have to pay more for the subscription while pure Alliance accounts get cheaper ones.
    if you don't care about the lore, you need to gtfo because you're a detriment. nothing but a detriment.

people like you shit it up constantly by bitching. vol'jin died because of people like you, just because people like you would bitch and whine over wrynn dying and not vol'jin too.

so please, gtfo, make the game a better place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaderick View Post

its most likely gunna be a dino, they are more of dinomancers then druids, but you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its most likely gunna be a dino, they are more of dinomancers then druids, but you never know.
    btw, there actually is a loa of the saurids. wowhead's got info about him, loa of thieves and shit like that. it's actually pretty damn cool.

still don't think the cat form will be a saurid though.

By your own rules the Horde should have played Legion for free. Three straight expansions of alliance favoritism, now its the hordes turn. Get over it.

What are you talking about you dishonest liar?
    Two entire zones are solely dedicated towards Horde Races with Suramar being the zone with the longest and most story-driven quest chain that is entirely about Nightborn, a Horde race.

And in Stormheim you get to destroy the Skyfire, THE Airship of the alliance, and your Warchief nearly randomly kills Genn Greymane with her shrugging even directly being hit on the face off like its nothing.
    You mean there were two zones dedicated to races that would later become Horde races. Quite a different thing.

Besides, if you count those for Horde, then Azsuna, Val'sharah and Argus count for Alliance, so it's still Alliance-favoured.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You mean there were two zones dedicated to races that would later become Horde races. Quite a different thing.

Besides, if you count those for Horde, then Azsuna, Val'sharah and Argus count for Alliance, so it's still Alliance-favoured.
    Val'sharah is primarily druids who are neutral, Azsuna has Nightborn and some ghost Night Elves who have nothing to do with the Alliance. Argus has not a fraction of the questline and story content that Suramar or Highmountain have.

And it doesn't matter if they became slightly later playable. These zones are about the actual groups that belong to the Horde. Not some ghosts who are neutral, not some neutral faction with many night elves, no, they are the thing that completely joint the Horde. Every single friendly Highmountain Character we met is Horde, every single friendly Nightborn Character we met is Horde. In Val'Sharah the only Alliance Character to make an Appereance is Tyrande. In Azsuna, there aren't any Alliance characters.