Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    So you'll stab me in the back later then?

Your so town it's not even funny. Its like 36 all over again.
    Man it's almost like a post like that is the reason I had such issue with your vote D1...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, there's various reasons.

I don't feel as though we gain more information from lynching Robo over Satsu.
    I'm not sure I agree with you. But then I have to consider that you would prefer a Satsubl lynch because if Robo flips scum, your going to get a lot of attention tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Man it's almost like a post like that is the reason I had such issue with your vote D1...
    Oh I'm kidding with you

Oh I'm kidding with you
    I'm honestly not sure you are... I just know you didn't murder me last night and I guess that's all that really matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'm honestly not sure you are... I just know you didn't murder me last night and I guess that's all that really matters.
    Ah well unlike Danner, I thought you were trying to tell me with your vote on me yesterday that you were town too, mirroring my vote, it was the way you worded your posts too. As of the end of day one, and don't get giddy with this it was just day one, you were the only one I felt I could have a leaning trust on.

don't get giddy with this

I'm not sure I agree with you. But then I have to consider that you would prefer a Satsubl lynch because if Robo flips scum, your going to get a lot of attention tomorrow.
    I'm always the most trustworthy, honest player in every game though!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm always the most trustworthy, honest player in every game though!

7+ Year Old Account
    With little over 2 hours left,

Robo is at 6 votes, Satsu is at 5 votes, and Virothe is at 1.

We need 8 to lynch, and with 12 votes modified majority is at 7.

I don't have a recorded vote for Celtic, Danner, or Dupti yet for this day.

I will be willing to switch or unvote as necessary, and I should be around until day's end to do what's necessary.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm here for the next half hour or so. Not that there's anything I can really do, since I'm not going to self vote.

It's 6 votes to 6 if I get it right?

I still don't know who to vote for.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    It's 6 votes to 6 if I get it right?

I still don't know who to vote for.
    6 for Robo to Satsubl on 5

Ah. no. Graeham unvoted his own vote, twice. So that's 5 satsu, 6 robo.

Guess I'm voting robo then.

vote: Robozerim
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Vote Satsu

I will probably be around until deadline, willing to switch to ensure a lynch. As already mentioned, I think Robo gives town more information at the moment but I personally believe Satsu is more likely to be scum. (not because I have a scumread on either, I've already explained why)
    @Danner, I would like you to respond to my previous post to you. I understand it can't be bothered since it's a wall of text, but if you are town I really need you to not just ignore it.
    Also another question, no matter who we lynch today (Robo/Satsu), what will their flip mean for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Should have updated before voting.

Unvote
    Vote Robo

Quote Originally Posted by dupti;48984433
    [MENTION=547450
    Danner[/MENTION], I would like you to respond to my previous post to you. I understand it can't be bothered since it's a wall of text, but if you are town I really need you to not just ignore it.
    Also another question, no matter who we lynch today (Robo/Satsu), what will their flip mean for you?
    Huh. I thought I did.
    Let me check that.

Anyway:

The flips of those two. If either is scum, then obviously there is a juicy vote trail to go by. Robo as scum would mean I have to dramatically rethink all my reads. Satsu as scum means I would think Graeham is town.

7+ Year Old Account
    I believe that's a lynch.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post

Why did you read [Largehorn voting Cruelle] as a slightly scummy move?

Also I have a very hard time accepting this read. Basically you are saying that you found him suspicious because he placed a "random" vote, on the same target you had voted for. (and it was the second vote).

But Largehorn did give a reasoning for his vote, although I thought it was mostly fluff when he placed the vote he kept tunneling, encouraged people to vote and elaborated on his vote before you voted on him. So even if you thought it was a random vote at the time, surely this read wouldn't be relevant when you voted on him? Unless you think his read is bullshit or something?
    He did indeed give a reasoning. I just don't believe it. There is no way that rationale was serious. I think it was "random". A convenient vote. Be that for joke or scummery I cannot say - plausibly just a joke. I don't think there is too much to it; it's just one of those things that I got fixated on. As I have said twice today already, it's a weak vote rationale. I would have voted Largehorn today if I thought otherwise.

@Danner, so just to elaborate. I think the townread you gave on Blood was very questionable (but Blood already called you out for it so I guess you kind of already explained it) and given you scumread Largehorn for doing something I thought was a bit similar in theory to what Blood did, although you obviously can't compare a cop claim to a normal vote, it feels a bit to me like you either did not want to engage with Blood or just wanted to give away an easy read, and as I just explained it is a read that I am having a hard time understanding how you got to but perhaps you have a much better read on Blood than I do. I do however consider you to be a careful player, so if you are town I'm actually very surprised to see you give Blood of all players such an easy town read.
    So, this is a much better discussion.

Blood Fox is someone I have major trouble reading. I believe I have seen a pattern of play regarding him trying to stir up a discussion, and this pattern fits him being town. I can of course be wrong, in which case this read must be adjusted. I was actually in serious qualms of whether to call him out on it or not - I did in the end because I don't think it is valuable. Except for one thing - a read on him.

And I put that out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for not seeing that before now. I must have missed your followup post, Dupti. Not sure I could have answered before now anyway, but I should have at least tried.

Seems like it's settled then.

Just in case I die, if Robo flips town I definitely think you should consider Satsu again tomorrow. Day 1 was still a super weird day.
    If he flips mafia, I do think it is unlikely Satsu to be with him at least, and considering we only had 1 kill during the night I'm leaning towards there only being 1 scum team at the moment, although that might change if more kills are shown tonight. If that is the case then I actually think it is pretty likely that Satsu could be scum on another team, because that could explain what happened d1 (two teams voting against each other). Some players speculated we have a SK though and if that is the case then I that obviously does not explain d1.

Cruelle really seems to believe both of them are scum, and I'm not going to lie I'm not sure what to think of him pushing it this hard. Nonetheless I can't deny the possibility and it could explain what happened d1, so I believe in either world Satsu might be worth considering tomorrow, but I think it is less likely he is scum if Robo flips scum unless we see more than one kill tonight obviously. Another reason I think it is unlikely for them to be on the same team is simply because I have no idea what scum have been doing today in that world. Guess it is possible they just accepted one of them would be lynched in that case.

I still think Danner is pretty suspicious. He claims he has been busy which I of course do believe, but his logic seems flawed to me and I get the impression he is in fact following the game but trying to avoid getting too much attention. I'm not sure I would lynch him as of right now, but I think no matter what Robo flips Danner should be taken into consideration. If Robo is scum I do however think it is less likely that Danner is scum (or at least with Robo), simply because Danner chose to go with Robo over Satsu yesterday. I'm not sure Danner would have bussed at that point as scum, but it is probably a possibility.

I wasn't too fond of Senna going into the day, more of a character read to be honest. While I did enjoy her following up on my questions, I still don't have a town read on her yet and I usually have that pretty early. I guess a lot of players haven't really done much this game since it was pretty much settled when we went into day 2 that either Robo or Satsu would be lynched so meh.

Same thing about Cruelle. He is a strong town player and I kind of expect him to attempt to take control of the votes as town, which hasn't really been the case yet but on the other hand there hasn't really been a need for him to so yet, so yeah.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner, I just can't see how you can't believe he had a reason? D1 reasons are shitty yes, most are just random votes ("random.org tells me to vote u yay"), but Largehorn gave an actual reason and elaborated on it. It was a bit weird at first I agree, but I thought his explanation made sense. I'm not sure I really agree with the read, but he did give a reason. I'm not sure why you won't accept that as a reason why accepting a fake cop claim you don't even believe. Or well, I guess I do understand but I just don't understand how you can scum read Largehorn for it while townreading Blood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    As I have said twice today already, it's a weak vote rationale. I would have voted Largehorn today if I thought otherwise.
    Okay, but it does not seem like you have any better reasons for voting on anyone else? (ignoring the whole Robo/Satsu thing, players you apparently do not have a read on at all).

How can you just throw your weak scumread away if you don't have any other reads? (except of a townread on Blood).

it is dusk

shhhhh

- - - Updated - - -

So you thought Robozerim was the skank responsible well let us see, Dr Catta will join me and will administer his truth serum

Dr Catta assures me that the serum is non fatal but just in case I have asked my security team to take Robozerim out of Mai-Phia and have them kil...i mean be let go of their own free will

Robozerim playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched

Robozerim 8: Cruelle(#116), Senna1251(#119), Maxilian(#125), Listo95(#140), Virothe(#160), SatsuBL(#168), Danner(#192), Dupti(#193)
    SatsuBL 5: Robozerim(#146), Graeham(#151), Blood Fox(#154), Crackleslap(#162), Largehorn(#175)
    Virothe 1: Lora(#118)

It is now night, please submit your night actions, night will be 24 hours

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd give this thread another Boop but that's soooo last week. Now it's all about the Beeps!

Did someone said...beep beep ?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.