Thanks for that
    Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2018-02-28 at 09:24 AM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahiru no Sora Basketball Manga Gets TV Anime

Spoiler: 

In the story, 15-year-old Sora Kurumatani is only 149 centimeters (4.9 feet) tall, but he loves basketball. He enthusiastically joins the basketball club as soon as he gets to high school, but the club is comprised of two terrifying twins who rule the school and their friends. Can Sora continue in this kind of club?
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-anime/.128309

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched Nakaino. That was...something. Really stupid for the most part, ending was nice, but really was just waiting for everything to wrap up. Probably would have been a better show if they had completely removed the whole "who's the little sister" aspect completely, and just made a romantic comedy with lots of nudity. Also, while I guess it's pretty obvious who he would end up with, the OVA didn't resolve the story.

- - - Updated - - -

And marathoned Beyond the Boundary today. Went into it with high expectations, was mildly disappointed. Lot of stuff that was just weird or unexplained, especially the ending. Will watch the movie later since it's late, but that was not as great as it seemed everyone raved about. Oh, and another pervy main character, quite a turn-off.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-01 at 09:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    And marathoned Beyond the Boundary today. Went into it with high expectations, was mildly disappointed. Lot of stuff that was just weird or unexplained, especially the ending. Will watch the movie later since it's late, but that was not as great as it seemed everyone raved about. Oh, and another pervy main character, quite a turn-off.
    Hmm. Kara no Kyoukai have never been that hyped around here. it's generally seen as one of the weaker KyoAni shows. although I like it.

Are you sure that you did not confuse Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) with Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners)? :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Hmm. Kara no Kyoukai have never been that hyped around here. it's generally seen as one of the weaker KyoAni shows. although I like it.

Are you sure that you did not confuse Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) with Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners)? :3
    Not necessarily here, just hyped in general.

Violet Evergarden 8 - Pretty damn good episode. I wish KyoAni would just do a straight action show, they're so good at action scenes.

Not necessarily here, just hyped in general.
    I've never seen anyone hype Beyond the Boundary for anything besides it's visuals. It's a mediocre show, though the movie is better and fills in a lot of the plot holes.

fuyukai desu

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    fuyukai desu
    Panpakapaan!

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a clip of Trinity Seven yesterday so I had to do a rewatch of it. Ended up binging 10 of the episodes yesterday and will finish today. I did see that there is an hour long OVA/movie (btw, what’s the difference? Just length?) - has anyone seen it? Any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Panpakapaan!

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I saw a clip of Trinity Seven yesterday so I had to do a rewatch of it. Ended up binging 10 of the episodes yesterday and will finish today. I did see that there is an hour long OVA/movie (btw, what’s the difference? Just length?) - has anyone seen it? Any good?
    movies are released in theatres. ovas are generally extras with a manga (or whatever) release.

the trinity seven movie exists, that's about all there is to say about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks @bals ... that review says so much with so little! Damn, well, I’ll still watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ITIfHek.gif[IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Yuru Camp 09, a.k.a. Ramen Daisuki Aki-San. Coincidentally, today's episode of Ramen had a Yuru Camp-type moment, so...huh. The long-haired mountain climber was cute. Also I've come to realize I don't like Aki's voice
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-02 at 10:38 AM.

Yuru Camp continues to be comfy. Nadeshiko's sister is waifu material.

- - - Updated - - -

Have any of you nerds read The Water Dragon's Bride?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Have any of you nerds read The Water Dragon's Bride?
    I think I read a couple chapters 8 years ago or something, but that's about it. can't remember if It's was good or not.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2018-03-02 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    I think I read a couple chapters 8 years ago or something, but that's about it. can't remember if It's was good or not.
    This one, it only started in 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lol. that one I haven't read. well, possibly the first chapter at some point.

ReLIFE 221 - take the best character, make her a cake edition

ReLIFE 221 - take the best character, make her a cake edition
    I already have trouble waiting a week for it, this makes it worse! Oh how I wish I could actually read and interpret Japanese at this point.

EDIT:
    Nevermind, found the translation comment below it. I laughed at Hishiro's comment in the lab and I am not too surprised she is in the research division. I can guess that the next subject is Ooga's brother. I would not be disappointed if a spin-off focused on this.
    Last edited by Kyuuseishu; 2018-03-02 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Don't let the day distract you from the fact Hunter X Hunter is 20 years old today and I didn't know the manga started back up awhile ago.

Also don't let this distract you from the fact Luffy vs. Katakuri could have been one of the best fights in anime history, but ended terribly.
    gear 4th was a mistake :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja