• Sleep

22 8.63%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I'll sleep when I'm dead. 1 billion dollars pls

In fact I'm pretty sure the reason I never get a good nights sleep is because I don't have a billion dollars.
    to be honest: you could easily lose sleep too because a lot of envy surrounds you then. lot nasty ppl trying to rob you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    to be honest: you could easily lose sleep too because a lot of envy surrounds you then. lot nasty ppl trying to rob you
    First thing on the agenda is buy land and a cabin in some remote ass mountainous location or a private island with security. Then catch them Zs

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get a perfect night of sleep 90+ % of the time anyway. But at this point of my life?, a billion bucks, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Mate, my cure for insomnia is in the same house as me. Due to my, 'status of health', I tend to have very big problems sleeping when I was single. When I got married, or was getting better, when I became a parent, I slept great every night - even if I had to get up for the little one.
    It's normal for me to stay up 20 hours and sleep for a couple hours then get right back up. I function and feel fine I just get wicked bored lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take the Billion dollars so I can construct a place I can sleep perfectly in.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    First thing on the agenda is buy land and a cabin in some remote ass mountainous location or a private island with security. Then catch them Zs
    yeah, all the problems you would never have if you just stayed poor could haunt you for times to come.
    but really: with a billion they evaporate soon. yay

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    lol wouldn't be anything to rob. I live a very simple life (imo) but I guess they could get a few hundred dollars if they sold all my stuff.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I am someone who often can't sleep and then has to struggle through work the next day. That said... 1 billion dollars... nobody should choose anything but that. If you have a billion dollars you 1) Now have no worries or cares, thus making sleep easier 2) You can sleep whenever you want.... cant fall asleep at 10pm? Who cares, you don't need to get up at 6am. Just sleep whenever you want. My issue is, I can fall asleep easily when its NOT convenient... I could sleep in my armor and helmet with my rifle in my lap at the range waiting for my turn at the range in the army. I can't fall asleep in bed for work the next day, or school before that. If I had a billion dollars I'd just sleep and wake up whenever.

Going further... to why the only answer is one billion dollars... you could just hire a guy to put the gas mask on you they have in the dentist office and gas you to sleep every night... I mean how is this a question? Were it 1 million, you MIGHT have a debate.
    Last edited by Cruor; 2018-03-01 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the 1 billion of course.

With that amount of money you'd get all the sleep you could ever want.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    lol wouldn't be anything to rob. I live a very simple life (imo) but I guess they could get a few hundred dollars if they sold all my stuff.
    a what life ? you are billionaire !

I've survived long enough without getting a "perfect" night's sleep, and I'm sure I'd sleep better with a billion dollars to take care of many of the things that worry me. I'll take the billion dollars 100%.

Sleep is pretty important as they have found a correlation between lack of sleep and the onset of dementia later in life.

I'd still take the Billion.

Then hire someone to manage that wealth for me so I can sleep at night.

10+ Year Old Account
    *pinky finger up*
    One billionnnn dollars.

Joke's on OP. I already sleep well.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Ill take 50 million and a perfect night sleep 95% of the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

15+ Year Old Account
    The money. The main reason I'm tired is because I gotta get up to go to work, with a billion that'd solve itself.

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Money, everytime. The money will eliminate the problems in my life, which will reduce the stress in my life, which will increase the quality of my sleep.

"But you'll have new problems." Not really. The only people with problems are the wasteful spenders, the greedy, and the corrupt. I'm not greedy enough to cheat my taxes, I'm not corrupt enough to try to bribe the world, and I'm rational enough to not waste the money on useless things like solid gold toilets.
    Pretty much sums it up for me!

WoUlD u TaKe A sHiT foR 50 qUAdrIlIon DoLLArs?

seriously though, what a dumb question. What do you think someone living in poverty cares about more - infinite money and resources or waking up in the morning feeling alright, rather than waking up in the morning and feeling a bit groggy, then drinking some coffee and carrying on.

I mean it isn't even a case of 1 billion vs never having a good nights sleep. What if you already slept like a baby every night? What if you did most nights or even half of your nights?

Such a shit facebook meme.

My perfect night of sleep would be going to bed with 6 women and 12 trillion dollars, so I'd choose sleep.

Perfect night's sleep. Easily. I already have more money than I spend or need. I however sleep like shit, every night. So yeah that'd be nice.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.