Lost to a mage in turn 5 who played 2 corridor creepers on turn 4 both for 0 mana. Totally not broken!

The more expansions there are, the more possibilities exist how you can just totally unfair lose a “open“ game

15+ Year Old Account
    Everytime I face a jade druid, I don't draw my geist. It's always at the bottom 5, and that's what causes me to lose with particular decks.

Then when I crafted a second geist, just to make sure I draw one by turn 15, I always draw both of them by turn 8! Especially when I play against a deck that doesn't have 1 mana spells Can't I have like 1 and a half geist? 1 is too little, 2 is too much.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Everytime I face a jade druid, I don't draw my geist. It's always at the bottom 5, and that's what causes me to lose with particular decks.

Then when I crafted a second geist, just to make sure I draw one by turn 15, I always draw both of them by turn 8! Especially when I play against a deck that doesn't have 1 mana spells Can't I have like 1 and a half geist? 1 is too little, 2 is too much.
    This isnt just Geist, all tech and removal cards work that way for me since beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post

You never want to have more than one Geist. Ever.

Tech cards are already super situational. Geist currently slightly improves your rate against Jade and Control/Cubelock and that's about it. It's a bad card to have otherwise. Having two of them means you have one completely dead card in your deck, which is an especially bad idea against Jade and Lock since if you're teching Geist it means you also have a slow deck, and can't afford to have a wasted draw later on.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    You never want to have more than one Geist. Ever.

Tech cards are already super situational. Geist currently slightly improves your rate against Jade and Control/Cubelock and that's about it. It's a bad card to have otherwise. Having two of them means you have one completely dead card in your deck, which is an especially bad idea against Jade and Lock since if you're teching Geist it means you also have a slow deck, and can't afford to have a wasted draw later on.
    True! It's an overkill. But actually geist has been super useful, so it has been important to draw it early. There's only Cube Warlocks, Raza Priests and Jade Druids, at least in the last 30 or so games, with the occasional Rogue. And Geist removes usually 4 bullets/cards from priest's machine gun. They often insta-concede when I pop their Raza out on turn 4 with a dirty rat or two and then Geist on turn 6. And for good measure I do also have a Nerubian, to make the machine gun a bit harder to use, and Ultimate LUL impossible to use.

My gold making blog

I just did the dumbest thing...

Mage vs Mage he was on 4 hp with a secret up and Aluneth equipped and had just drawn his last card. I had 5hp and Iceblock. All i had to do was nothing, pass the turn and I win the game (unless he had a way to undo my Iceblock). Stupid me, I get it into my had that I need to put him on 1hp so I play a babbling book to look for something, turns the secret was Explosive runes....
    Last edited by caractacus; 2018-01-23 at 12:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Up against a Cubelock with my rogue deck, I nullified his first Lackey and gone face face face to end it before he can put up a Voidlord wall. Turn 8, I'm feeling like victory is possible as I have one Spellbreaker left in hand and enough damage to finish him.

Just as expected, he hard plays Voidlord on 9. That's game!

I silence it
    I SI:7 his face
    I Step my SI:7
    I SI:7 his face again
    I drop Deckhand, and prepare to charge + swing for the 3 damage I need for lethal

Then I disconnect. My phone lost the network.

I come back right as my turn ends, and watch him proceed to Umbra + Cube + Pact his Voidlord.

I lose.

Played 2 times in a row the same priest at rank 12 who had Barnes 2 times at turn 4 to summon a 1/1 Obsidian Statue for auto win. What an exciting deck!

Just drafted for a Mage in Arena and not one spell was available.

I actually think this is the most obnoxious card of this entire expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Keep getting matched up with annoying Rogues that keep me drawing cards non-stop until I have lost all my juice... So damn frustrating >.>

All they do is lay down some taunt minions and they keep on going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know whether to put this in the feelgood thread or this one.

Got 11 wins in arena with Paladin but the rewards were the lowest possible combination for value you can get. Checked the Wiki and yep you can't get any lower for 11 wins.

That's a normal rare btw not a golden one.

15+ Year Old Account
    This fucking Secret Mage

Turn one blows his load with Lackey + Cspell + Coin + Lackey + Rune

Turn 2 topdecks Crystal Runner (2mana)

Turn 3 topdecks second Crystal Runner (2mana)

Turn 4 topdecks Fireball

Turn 5 topdecks second Fireball

I was clearly outskilled.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aggro mage is aids, yeah! Can't wait for some of the key cards to rotate away. About every second match is against aggro mage.

What deck has a super high winrate against aggro by the way? Other than aggro itself. Ladder seems to be infested with them now. Played about 20 games, and 17 of them I believe was either aggro paladin, aggro mage or aggro lock. Only one big priest, mill lock (Who was super lucky and discarded all my key cards, lol) and one N'zoth pally spiced things up a bit!

My gold making blog

Just used my free play of the brawl and went 2-3. All 3 of my losses were to the 3 Jade Druids i got put against.

I even put a Geist Into my deck expecting them only for it to be at the bottom of my deck each game.
    Jade druid is the worst thing this game has ever produced and the moment it dies i may throw a party...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    This fucking Secret Mage

Turn one blows his load with Lackey + Cspell + Coin + Lackey + Rune

Turn 2 topdecks Crystal Runner (2mana)

Turn 3 topdecks second Crystal Runner (2mana)

Turn 4 topdecks Fireball

Turn 5 topdecks second Fireball

I was clearly outskilled.
    You mean luck had something to do with a loss in a card game. You don't say?

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Didn't know whether to put this in the feelgood thread or this one.

Got 11 wins in arena with Paladin but the rewards were the lowest possible combination for value you can get. Checked the Wiki and yep you can't get any lower for 11 wins.

That's a normal rare btw not a golden one.
    Arena reward system is fucked up. It's like you get the best rewards per time spent if you get like 5-7 wins or so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You mean luck had something to do with a loss in a card game. You don't say?
    Welcome, you've found yourself in the Need To Vent thread. Venting about shit situations happens here.

Did my free tavern brawl arena. Went 8-0 as mech mage and then lost to a murloc paladin
    Why did they make murloc paladin better than murloc shaman anyway? :P

The game after that I lost to a jade aggro(?) shaman with 9598040934 spells to the face.
    Game after that was against spiteful priest that, of course, got Mind Control from Spiteful on turn 6 that summoned Y'Shaarj. gg right there. Fun game.

Anyway, I'm happy with my 8 wins. Didn't expect to win at all, or atleast not more than 3 games.
    Rewards: card pack, golden windfury harpy and 155+25 gold. Shit rewards for 8 wins.

Standard full of Warlocks, Wild full of Warlocks...so i try this brawl...yeah right, full of warlocks. So exciting.