Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I bet there were idiots like this already before internet. They just couldn't tell the whole world.

Maybe parents should stop being lazy?

Internet is the best education tool made by mankind, plus OP is assuming 21 year olds are more intelligent or act more maturely than kids which I know for a fact isn't actually true in reality in quite majority of cases.

You realise that the retards who try to convince kids to eat washing up tablets and spread these retard 'meme' are, yes that's right probably around the 21 year old age mark.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2018-03-02 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Missed View Post
    These are just assumptions.
    But that is exacly what happens today, after all, kids cannot enter contracts for internet access without approval from their legal guadians.

Have never understood this type stuff. its a self correcting problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread... And they thought Tide pods were toxic.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    So now lawmakers are telling Tide to make its “tide pods” less appealing to children. I’m sorry but this pisses me off to no end. Because of retardation, the internet and fucking memes, children are now eating laundry detergent and Tide is being asked to change its product.

Fuck that.

Here is a better idea. Fucking age restrict cell phones and the internet to adults over the age of 21. I’m so sick of idiotic high schoolers mimicing the internet to impress thei friends and look edgy. It is starting to intrude on buisness and every day life. And why?

Memes... Trolling... Lulz...

No. fuck you.
    Have you ever heard that phrase, you get out of something what you put into it? Well, the internet has been stuffed with garbage this past decade, and pretty soon, that's all you're going to get out of it. Garbage.

I plan on age restricting the internet for my kid. I don't want him exposed to stuff that gets said regularly on it. I don't want him to say things are cancer, or pick up a lot of the other internet"isms" . Don't want him to be spoken to abusively on Xbox live and then do it himself because peoe there don't know sportsmanship. When he is a stable and developed person then he can venture into the cesspool without it staining him.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo-wance View Post
    Maybe parents should stop being lazy?

Internet is the best education tool made by mankind, plus OP is assuming 21 year olds are more intelligent or act more maturely than kids which I know for a fact isn't actually true in reality in quite majority of cases.

You realise that the retards who try to convince kids to eat washing up tablets and spread these retard 'meme' are, yes that's right probably around the 21 year old age mark.
    Pretty much this, parrents are pretty shit this generation. I see toddlers with tablets searching w/e the fuck they want online.

Restricting internet won't solve anything. Let the natural selection do it's job.

So now lawmakers are telling Tide to make its “tide pods” less appealing to children. I’m sorry but this pisses me off to no end. Because of retardation, the internet and fucking memes, children are now eating laundry detergent and Tide is being asked to change its product.
    This isn't anything new, poisons have been altering their colour and packaging for decades to reduce the risk of children (and dimwitted adults) mistaking them for food. It's just a necessary part of making a product that's poisonous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Fuck that.

Here is a better idea. Fucking age restrict cell phones and the internet to adults over the age of 21. I’m so sick of idiotic high schoolers mimicing the internet to impress thei friends and look edgy. It is starting to intrude on buisness and every day life. And why?

Memes... Trolling... Lulz...

No. fuck you.
    Making tide pods look less like candy has nothing to do with the internet. Toddlers were eating them because they look yummy.

This thread being necro'd makes me want to eat tide pods.