Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Personally I'd say all classes of current Orcs minus DK, Mage and Warlock.

If the Shadowmoon Clan is part of it Priest and maybe Mage become possibilities.

Demon Hunters?

Not really...

Though I agree with everything you posted... besides mages - no mages at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 3 GIVEN classes are: Warrior Shaman and Hunter. Those 3 classes are the staple of Orc culture. Can pretty much guarantee with 100% certainty they will get those 3 classes.

Rogue and Monk are the next two which I give a 90%+ chance they will get as well.

Warlock would be the next tier. There is a good chance they will get Warlocks. Would give it 80%+

Priests are very possible as well. I'd give it 60-70% they will be getting Priests.

Mage is sketchy. I'd say probably not, but wouldn't be shocked if they did. Give them like 30-40% chance of getting Mage.

NO GO CLASSES: Paladin, DK, DH, Druid. I'd say they have a ZERO chance of getting those. They can't be DKs since lore prohibits it. They were in AU when those were made. They can't be Paladins also because lore prohibits it. They definitely can't be DH. And they have no ties to Druidism to be Druids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Demon Hunters?

Not really...

Though I agree with everything you posted... besides mages - no mages at all.
    Those are more proof that they can easily become Monks. Blademasters are closer related to Monks than any other class (yes, even Warriors). They have a bunch of Monk abilities too like Wind Walking and are able to use the Earth/Wind/Fire ability that splits them into different images. They are pretty much fast and agile Warriors with a lot of discipline, AKA, Monks.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-03-01 at 07:31 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Kinda of a disservice to DK players to now allow a single allied race from being a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Those are more proof that they can easily become Monks. Blademasters are closer related to Monks than any other class (yes, even Warriors). They have a bunch of Monk abilities too like Wind Walking and are able to use the Earth/Wind/Fire ability that splits them into different images. They are pretty much fast and agile Warriors with a lot of discipline, AKA, Monks.
    There's a missconception of Earth/Wind/Fire being BladeMasters ability - it isn't. It's Pandaren Brewmaster ability.
    Mage's mirror images are closer to that, though they're still not the same.

The only ability they have is Wind Walking(and that's just a name - while Blademasters are having stealth and bonus damage - totally different ability) and main atribute being agility and that's all.

Warriors have Crit + Bladestorm/Whirlwind.

They're totally different classes.

DK, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior.

I bet that's it.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    DK, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior.

I bet that's it.
    They won't get DK. They were no where near Azeroth during the 3rd war... Also, they apparently want every Allied race to start at 20 in order to be able to level them all up equally to unlock their heritage armor, and if they got an unfair level 55 start, people would cry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There's a missconception of Earth/Wind/Fire being BladeMasters ability - it isn't. It's Pandaren Brewmaster ability.
    Mage's mirror images are closer to that, though they're still not the same.

The only ability they have is Wind Walking(and that's just a name - while Blademasters are having stealth and bonus damage - totally different ability) and main atribute being agility and that's all.

Warriors have Crit + Bladestorm/Whirlwind.

They're totally different classes.
    Still, I'd be shocked if they didn't get Monk class. Every other Allied race got it (except LF iirc) and they fit the Monk role more than the greenskin Orcs we have in Azeroth that got it.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-03-01 at 08:06 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Monk, Shaman, Hunter.

Enough IMO.

Priest (Lightforged Priest wouldn't ever go Shadow, but in game they can)
    Warrior
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Shaman

For Classic Orcs
    Paladins (between them being in the Argent Dawn, exp in the second war with them, and Argus/Xe'ra makes sense they would explore it) and Demon Hunter (let them start at 110)
    Druids

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost certain: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Rogue
    Fairly likely: Priest, Warlock
    Fairly unlikely: Monk, Mage
    Not a chance: Paladin, DK, DH, Druid

There is no way that mag'har orcs will be warlocks the name 'mag'har' literally means uncorrupted/tainted

Orcs who become warlocks don't stay brown. This is pretty basic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    They won't get DK. They were no where near Azeroth during the 3rd war... Also, they apparently want every Allied race to start at 20 in order to be able to level them all up equally to unlock their heritage armor, and if they got an unfair level 55 start, people would cry.
    Creating a [insert allied race here] death knight now requires you to have another character of [allied race] at level 55+. Fixed that issue.

With that said, I agree Draenor Orcs won't and shouldn't have death knights.

Warrior, Hunter, and Shaman are a given. I would be shocked if any of these 3 classes were missing from them. I'd say Rogue is a guaranteed class for them as well. That leaves 4 other possible classes for them: Monks (possible if any Pandaren stayed behind on Draenor and taught them the class), Mage (likely, the Iron Horde had mages in its ranks), Priest (likely, the Shadowmoon Clan had a lot of priests, and Shadowmoon skins are an option for the race customization), and Warlock (despite the whole "Mag'har = Uncorrupted" thing, there were brown orc warlocks on Draenor. Unless they were all allied with the Legion, they could be a possible class as well).

Considering Blizzard finally had the possibility of Zandalari Paladins in front of them and intentionally threw it away, I am fully expecting Draenor Orcs to be unable to be priests, and instead just be like regular Orcs, but with less classes available to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Warlock: This one is also tricky. It would be extremely unlikely for a Mag'har orc to utilize fel/demonic magic, yet there are orcs who did just that in Talador and in Tanaan Jungle and Hellfire Citadel. In addition, it would be another way for them to use shadow magic, akin to how the Shadowmoon Clan used the void (which, again, may or may not have been outlawed by now).
    warlock is not gunna happen. just gunna say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Creating a [insert allied race here] death knight now requires you to have another character of [allied race] at level 55+. Fixed that issue.

With that said, I agree Draenor Orcs won't and shouldn't have death knights.

Warrior, Hunter, and Shaman are a given. I would be shocked if any of these 3 classes were missing from them. I'd say Rogue is a guaranteed class for them as well. That leaves 4 other possible classes for them: Monks (possible if any Pandaren stayed behind on Draenor and taught them the class), Mage (likely, the Iron Horde had mages in its ranks), Priest (likely, the Shadowmoon Clan had a lot of priests, and Shadowmoon skins are an option for the race customization), and Warlock (despite the whole "Mag'har = Uncorrupted" thing, there were brown orc warlocks on Draenor. Unless they were all allied with the Legion, they could be a possible class as well).

Considering Blizzard finally had the possibility of Zandalari Paladins in front of them and intentionally threw it away, I am fully expecting Draenor Orcs to be unable to be priests, and instead just be like regular Orcs, but with less classes available to them.
    still would be bad, because then just EVERYONE would choose dks for that allied race when leveling them to get the appearence.

- - - Updated - - -

shadow council... so they are the enemy, no longer on our side..
    yes he is one of the very few, and was lucky we did not slaughter him on sight.
    but 1 member is not enough or we would have pandaren dks

also the whole point of the maghar orcs is they are brown, not corrupted by fel magic, so using the fel magic class makes that pointless.
    notice how oronok has green blood?
    also the shadow council pryomancer most likely is rather new in training and has yet to become fully corrupt by the fel magic they use.
    they do use two pretty basic abilities...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-03-02 at 12:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimpe View Post
    There is no way that mag'har orcs will be warlocks the name 'mag'har' literally means uncorrupted/tainted
    depend of the use, thy could us fel magic without being corrupted

Quote Originally Posted by rhoark View Post
    Orcs who become warlocks don't stay brown. This is pretty basic.
    depend of how much fel magic and how much time you used, AU guldan used, and only became green after drinking manoroth's blood.

Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Shaman, Monk, Priest. (Priest purely if Shadowmoon clan are still allowed in the club)

That's what i expect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    ok.. that doesn't seem to have anything to do with what I was talking about. I wasn't at all referring to mages being available for au draenor orcs or not. I was talking about the original post saying that MU orcs became mages due to associating with mages over time rather than spontaneously taking up the craft because of being on Azeroth.
    And MU Orcs dont have anything to do with AU Orcs except the recent history in WoD

Quote Originally Posted by temux View Post
    And MU Orcs dont have anything to do with AU Orcs except the recent history in WoD
    from the OP that I had quoted and was referring to:

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Mage: Possible, although it's quite unlikely given how regular orcs became mages through years of study on Azeroth, which is something Draenor orcs haven't yet been exposed to.
    The assumption I made being that 'regular' meant talking about the Orcs that came to azeroth establishing the Horde under Thrall that eventually got teh ability to become mages with the onset of cataclysm. So yeah I wasn't at all talking about WoD era orcs from AU draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Actually, that wouldn't fix the issue. The issue being the heritage armor. It'll just mean someone will have to get 1 allied race to 55 and then boom, they can cut through with all the other ones that can roll DK. Also, the original 55 you level, will also have access to their heritage.

So nothing changes, you'll still be cutting ahead with the DK race.