Poll: What's the best current allied race racial trait?

What's the best current allied race racial trait?

I've tried to only include the interesting/ more unique ones, as I doubt -1% holy damage for example is going to be considered game-changing. I also excluded profession-boosting traits.

Deleted
    Am I supposed to google now what means what? Yeah nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually liking the Bull Rush ability.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    Am I supposed to google now what means what? Yeah nope.
    Exactly. I even stopped caring about racial bonuses for allied races. Though I heard that Highmountain Taurens are getting % of Versatility, which is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, hands down Spatial Rift, simply because it has the most applications in PvE. It has some learning curve to use effectively, but once you get over it - it's an asset, especially for a class that has no convenient teleport without setup.

At the very worst you can simply use it to save several GCDs on movement and at best you can incorporate it as a way to go through trickier parts of encounter like M Argus, Aggramar and Imonar. Heck I even use it to dodge ruiner at no DPS loss, where as previously as Human I'd probably use EMFH like on some one boss and even then it was conditional.