Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Fury warrior is just so much fun

The new animations and gameplay style are just so much fun! I geared up in Antorus to 920 and I can honestly say I'm never going back to my mage.

I find the open world self-healing and multiple mob handling more than adequate but it's the therapeutic Rampage animation that's the highlight. I guess it helps I rolled a HM Tauren

EDIT: and off-topic, the warrior guild hall is the best by far. Neat, clean and teleport to everywhere. Beam me down, Scotty
    Last edited by Parhelion; 2018-03-02 at 09:06 AM.

Ehm... It's in a pretty horrible state right now and the extreme reliance on CDs and the horrible damage outside of them is not something that makes for a fun spec, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the best thing about fury. Just pull every mob possible in sight pop avatar, battle cry odyns glory and 1 shot everything almost instantly.

The bursty periods are fun but they last for a very short amount of time then dps falls off rather dramatically. But I do enjoy it, even if i break my wrist playing a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ehm... It's in a pretty horrible state right now and the extreme reliance on CDs and the horrible damage
    You said horrible twice.

When I compare all my ilvl 920-ish toons, it's the only one pulling strong damage w/o CDs and without need to rest. My BM hunter is tougher and does comparable if slightly less damage, but Fury war is just so much more fun man.

I picked War Machine, Carnage, Wrecking Ball and removed Furious Slash from my rotation (whirlwind as filler) and I have a blast. I have the leg. helm and it works great with Carnage as I can Rampage very often, which feeds even more into Wrecking Ball (as I fight more than one mob most of the time).

EDIT: I don't raid and don't do 5-mans anymore. Just open world and leveling other toons.
    Last edited by Parhelion; 2018-03-02 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parhelion View Post
    You said horrible twice.

When I compare all my ilvl 920-ish toons, it's the only one pulling strong damage w/o CDs and without need to rest. My BM hunter is tougher and does comparable if slightly less damage, but Fury war is just so much more fun man.

I picked War Machine, Carnage, Wrecking Ball and removed Furious Slash from my rotation (whirlwind as filler) and I have a blast. I have the leg. helm and it works great with Carnage as I can Rampage very often, which feeds even more into Wrecking Ball (as I fight more than one mob most of the time).

EDIT: I don't raid and don't do 5-mans anymore. Just open world and leveling other toons.
    Say what? You need to look up a guide on how to play your class becuase you have no idea.

And yes, I did say horrible twise becuase it's just that bad.

Deleted
    Say what? You need to look up a guide on how to play your class becuase you have no idea.

And yes, I did say horrible twise becuase it's just that bad.
    He doesn't, he's stated he does not engage in group content so he can play fury warrior however he likes.

I think its horrible. Really dislike it, it's way to predictable. Build and spend, wait for cds, shine for a few seconds and back to build and spend.

And not just that, you spam til' your wrist hurts.

I really miss the old crit Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I think its horrible. Really dislike it, it's way to predictable. Build and spend, wait for cds, shine for a few seconds and back to build and spend.

And not just that, you spam til' your wrist hurts.

I really miss the old crit Fury
    That pretty much describes most classes lol

I absolutely loved fury from launch through 7.2 (aka Inner Rage). Unfortunately don't find myself enjoying 7.3's bloodbath build at all.

Well he said he's coming from mage so its understandable that he loves it. I love my fury alt too and I main mage. The predictability is pretty great when you're coming from a class that can spam 20+ frostbolts in a row without a proc. Or go an entire raid encounter with 1-2 bracer procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeklor View Post
    He doesn't, he's stated he does not engage in group content so he can play fury warrior however he likes.
    That does not mean he knows how to play it.

Deleted
    You sure need a guide to have a little harmless questing fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo Fury Legion is the best incarnation the spec ever had, the flow of the rotation feels fluid, without the need for crit that like it needed pre-legion

No more colossus smash bullshit waiting for the 6 sec window to spam you heart out with heroic strike, then pray for rng for your bloodthirst to crit to keep the rotation fluid.

idc for dmg (lol fury warrior dmg is not even that bad anyway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hMq...ature=youtu.be) if the rotation is simple, clean, fluid with 0% downtime on it. When ive heard about bloodbath i hate it, but blizz was kinda smart making that move when we could reach a nice amount of crit and haste, so that allowed to keep the spec with a nice pace.

I really hope on BfA that fury stays the same and with the removal of tier set bonus, inner rage becomes the to-go talent for the duration of the whole xpack, or even better, make inner rage baseline. That way i can redeem myself and main fury for the whole xpack.

I know alot of people hate furious slash, but i love it, its what kept the spec with 0% downtime at the beggining and for players starting a new warrior, and through all the leveling experience.

The only downside to fury imo is the loss of victory rush, i feel it cut a bit the feel of a rampaging berseker since eventually you will have to stop to get your hp back up instead of going through mobs endlessly.

But on the other side, haste being the most important stat for fury means that finally a gnome master race could shine mooore and pwn some fools number wise at simc xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy it alot aswell, its better than WoD fury atleast.. No fury will ever be better than MoP fury, imo.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehm... It's in a pretty horrible state right now and the extreme reliance on CDs and the horrible damage outside of them is not something that makes for a fun spec, in my opinion.
    you remind me of this comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    That pretty much describes most classes lol
    No, it does not.

Old FR spam Arms was the most fun I had in WoW.
    Pretty sure I'm alone here and everyone despised that build.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinka View Post
    You sure need a guide to have a little harmless questing fun.
    No, but if you have no knowledge about the subject then reviewing it makes not sense.
    It's like looking at a car with a color you like and saying it's well built. You might like the color but that does not mean the rest of the car is great or even works.

Deleted
    I agree that legion fury is good fun , I suggest you to give massacre a try if you don't have the ring yet, so you can execute a dying target and switch to an other with a free rampage. Sometimes the rampage alone set this new target's life to sub 20% so you can execute it. So you're like rampage -> execute -> rampage -> execute everything which is great fun.

The thing that would make fury even better though is a better raging blow sound effect and animation. I mean right now it looks like a weird headbutt with a weak sauce sound effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    No more colossus smash bullshit waiting for the 6 sec window to spam you heart out with heroic strike, then pray for rng for your bloodthirst to crit to keep the rotation fluid.
    You just pretty much described Battle Cry window