Poll: Would you roll a furbolg?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    anything thats a reskin with redundant animations is fuckin lame. Won't play.
    It wouldn't be a reskin, it would have a completely different model just like Zandalari or vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Maybe, if they used the proper Furbolg rigs rather than being copy-pasted onto Pandaren...
    The Werebear head is not a Furbolg head by any stretch of the imagination. The Furbolg are not fat and bouncy.

oh my god so much skinnier

- - - Updated - - -

lemme guess though, even though furbolg were in the alliance and there were plenty for the lich king to raise they cant be death knights either because fuck me right?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

oh my god so much skinnier

- - - Updated - - -

lemme guess though, even though furbolg were in the alliance and there were plenty for the lich king to raise they cant be death knights either because fuck me right?
    Furbolgs should definitely have the option to be death knights, now that I think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

I have a feeling that the night elves are definitely being put on the back burner in BfA and much of there Highborne past has basically went into the Nightborne. Imo furbolgs—one of the kaldorei's closest and oldest allies—would make a great addition as an allied race as they work well off the the nelves and they are distinct enough to where players won't consider them another recolor. Furbolgs could really be something on the level of the Zandalari or vulpera (which aren't confirmed, but are sort of confirmed) in uniqueness and are a druidic race.

Animation-wise, they could probably use the pandaren or tauren rig with possibly a few unique animations similar to the vulpera /sleep or Zandalari /salute. I definitely feel like they should get somewhat of a cultural makeover as well (maybe Celtic or Sami-inspired).

Possible Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Druid, Priest, Rogue, Monk
    I wouldn't mind furbolgs since every race is suppose to introduce a allied race I'm betting its either furbolgs or dark trolls.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Furbolgs should definitely have the option to be death knights, now that I think about it.
    They'd have enough lore justification for it (being active in WC3).

The Alliance would probably get the Timbermaw, for that matter. Probably pissed off that the Horde is burning down the forests.... again.

Also I think the one thing that doesn't translate from Pandaren to Furbolg is the jiggly belly. If Blizz could make Furbolg animations not jiggle as much, it'd be accurate enough.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, they're pretty lame. Always being corrupted and shit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Nah, they're pretty lame. Always being corrupted and shit.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Timbermaw_tribe
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

It wouldn't be a reskin, it would have a completely different model just like Zandalari or vulpera.
    Vulpera are just Goblins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Furbolgs would be an awesome allied race for the alliance, and such a perfect fit for a shaman race too, which other options, excepts wildhammers, don't really bring to the alliance

Deleted
    They make sense for the alliance, I would have to see the updated model to see if I would play one though.

so should dark iron dwarves but blizz said that allied races wont be able to be death knights or demon hunters
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Vulpera are just Goblins.
    They use the goblin skeleton, but they have their own model.

Who wouldn't love running about as a bear with a pot belly !?

If they based em off the Tauren or male worgen I think I'd play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yes. And it'll either use Pandaren as a base or not happen at all, that's the WoW we now live in. If you don't get a new model in 8.0 you're gonna be a player reskin if you become playable.
    All I want is more druid races for the alliance! would be a nice change

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    All I want is more druid races for the alliance! would be a nice change
    Considering the Horde takes much of Kalimdor I could see the capital of furbolgs being Grizzlemaw in Grizzly Hills (maybe the questline and rep to ally with them requires bringing all the tribes together in Grizzlemaw. It would be cool if their druidic forms were based on arctic/boreal animals then.

Cat Form - Giant Lynx
    Bear Form - Ursoc-blessed Bear
    Travel Form - Mammoth
    Flight Form - Hippogryph
    Aquatic Form - Beluga Whale
    Balance Form - Snowy Owl Moonkin

Considering the Horde takes much of Kalimdor I could see the capital of furbolgs being Grizzlemaw in Grizzly Hills (maybe the questline and rep to ally with them requires bringing all the tribes together in Grizzlemaw. It would be cool if their druidic forms were based on arctic/boreal animals then.

Cat Form - Giant Lynx
    Bear Form - Ursoc-blessed Bear
    Travel Form - Mammoth
    Flight Form - Hippogryph
    Aquatic Form - Beluga Whale
    Balance Form - Snowy Owl Moonkin
    it would be ironic that a mammoth would be a fast way to travel but then again this is wow So I don't mind.

I love your idea!

They need a new model, if blizz worked on their model I would play one

Refuse to play them until Ogres are added.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.