Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How can I make a couple extra thousand/year without a new job?

Legal shit and not selling my body or kidneys or changing job.

I'm a software developer and I'm good at learning anything new. I just wanna make like a couple extra hundred $$$/month in my free time.

I sell plasma twice a week. I make 3.6k a year doing it. It takes about an hour each donation.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    And here we come to the entire crux of the matter. Millions of people also listen to Justin Bieber, doesn't mean it's good music.

Quote Originally Posted by Visharan View Post
    I sell plasma twice a week. I make 3.6k a year doing it. It takes about an hour each donation.
    Hmmm. That's no joke for a good bit of extra cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Visharan View Post
    seriously???? i need to look into this lol

to the OP if you are a developer freelance on the side?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Dump your girlfriend.

You're richer than you think... on your own.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Git gud at the stock market!

Ive already made a ton from todays meltdown!

Start cutting costs/saving whenever, wherever possible, wait for promotions, don't buy on impulse. Believe it or not a lot of people buy stuff without even needing it so buy what YOU are going to REALLY use it

Start selling you Sperm, i hear you can make money hand over fist.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    Git gud at the stock market!

Ive already made a ton from todays meltdown!
    How do you know when it's gonna stop going down? Like today Nvidia was down 5-6% since yesterday, how did you know it would be back up 1% by end of day?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Dump your girlfriend.

You're richer than you think... on your own.
    Yeah not getting into that again until I can life off interests.

Make a WordPress plugin that is either vastly better than one that already exists, or a new one that makes things way easier for the end user. PHP is not too bad to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    How do you know when it's gonna stop going down? Like today Nvidia was down 5-6% since yesterday, how did you know it would be back up 1% by end of day?
    Well my dad is a broker and he puts my money in bonds when its safe and when the stocks go down he puts it in the stock market knowing it will go up when trump takes his pills look at how dramatic the stock exchange has been? Its almost like the dude is the best candidate for insider trading!

Watch when he reneges on what he says and the shares go right back up!

Quote Originally Posted by Baddger View Post
    Well my dad is a broker and he puts my money in bonds when its safe and when the stocks go down he puts it in the stock market knowing it will go up when trump takes his pills look at how dramatic the stock exchange has been? Its almost like the dude is the best candidate for insider trading!

Watch when he reneges on what he says and the shares go right back up!
    Lol! And here I was reading the news about each company, checking debt and competitors, earnings reports...all I had to do was keep an eye out for Mr. Orange lol. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Make a WordPress plugin that is either vastly better than one that already exists, or a new one that makes things way easier for the end user. PHP is not too bad to learn.
    I'll look into that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Lol! And here I was reading the news about each company, checking debt and competitors, earnings reports...all I had to do was keep an eye out for Mr. Orange lol. Thanks.
    Well mr orange is the leader of the biggest economy of the world and it really is that simple!

When that dude has a brain fart it costs millions of dollars!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2018-03-02 at 08:45 PM.

Paint yourself completely silver and pretend to be a robot on street corners. Then rob people.

The cops will never believe a robot did it.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    If you are in reasonable shape, there are likely several sports in your local area that have a shortage of officials. In this area, the pay is anywhere from $50 to $100 per game (30 minutes to 1 hour).

There are enough bad parents (as well as too many coaches) that are outright toxic, so they have a hard time keeping officials long-term since they get sick and tired of the stupidity. If you can handle the internet, you should be okay with the stupidity of the parents (and a few of the coaches).

whore yourself out.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Buy and play with safe stocks. You're bound to make couple thousand per year that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    If you are in reasonable shape, there are likely several sports in your local area that have a shortage of officials. In this area, the pay is anywhere from $50 to $100 per game (30 minutes to 1 hour).

There are enough bad parents (as well as too many coaches) that are outright toxic, so they have a hard time keeping officials long-term since they get sick and tired of the stupidity. If you can handle the internet, you should be okay with the stupidity of the parents (and a few of the coaches).
    This is a pretty good idea. I have a friend who is retiring and does this in his free time. You can ref plenty of levels, from little kids all the way to college, just takes a while to get the rep and required certs. You make more money per game the higher level it is.

My friend is taking the test to be able to ref Big 12 college soccer games soon. Some pretty good money in it.