Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Not going to change when we have politicians in power that claim that if you ride the subway in the capital then you're x, when peoples idea of who is x is based on ethnicity. The only way it will change is through the far right, the rest of the politicians will continue adding fuel to the fire instead of extinguishing it. Sadly.
    Problem in Sweden is that there isn't a single party that has a moderate stance on immigration. SD which is far right is pretty much against immigration while the rest of the parties really didn't seem to care during 2015-2017 despite it being blatanly obvious how stupid it was to not limit the amount coming in.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Problem in Sweden is that there isn't a single party that has a moderate stance on immigration. SD which is far right is pretty much against immigration while the rest of the parties really didn't seem to care during 2015-2017 despite it being blatanly obvious how stupid it was to not limit the amount coming in.
    It is ironic that the 2 EU countries that took the most immigrants are also 2 of the best performing still.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    You are Swedish....

Sweden took in tons of refugees from south America (especially Chile) in the 70s when they had military juntas in most countries there. There were no issues with integration. We also took a ton of Persians after the revolution in Iran, again with no issues what so ever.

It is almost like these stupid immigrants we get today do not want to integrate just because of a little hate crime and a few fire bombs...so silly.
    The crime statistics beg to differ.

Perhaps she should stop her overlords selling weapons to the areas where these people are coming from. Then maybe those areas wont be so destabilised that their trash doesn't try to come to the EU?
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    if only she was like the biggest political power in country and can change that mistake and fix it, oh well she probably saying that to enter elections for prime minister position of course
    /sarcasm

seriously she IS the biggest position in germany last i checked right? her role is not to complain or admit stuff like that, but FIX it right? who else fix it? ppl get stones and sticks and do it themselves ? either she is doing a very big bullshit quote to pander to far right (as Gilrak said earlier) or something else fishy, it make zero sense that the one in power to change, just talk instead of actually do a fucking thing to change
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I agree, I think the richer nations (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc) should help stabilize the other parts of the middle east. I also think we should send more books, education and birth control to Africa, and especially focus on girls, and women (the more education a woman has, the less children she has, on overage)
    ksa has a serious money problem and is no longer considered a rich nation (check it userlf) and the 'country' Qatar entire size is smaller than the city where i live, and i'm not even in a capital city, the only 'suitable' arabic nation is UAE and they are literally fucking many other arabic countries as the acting pet dog of usa including Yemen (they are the reason that yemen is now the WORST country on earth) and egypt (2nd worst country) and even support many actions in syria itself so yeah send them there is same as sending them to syria again
    ironic that syria immigrants are problem while egypt is in far worse state, but totalitarian regime has absolute control that u can't escape borders easily (there are still at least 4 million left egypt illegally last few years, to where no idea, ppl literally died in sands walking instead of live in this sh8thole of country)
    or pls tell me Kuwait or Bahrain who both are smaller than my neighborhood
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Perhaps she should stop her overlords selling weapons to the areas where these people are coming from. Then maybe those areas wont be so destabilised that their trash doesn't try to come to the EU?
    how will they profit and stay on top of world? i mean some of my friends were shot dead in face with german guns, and police right now patrol with german cars, keeping egypt in overfucked status, which remind me thank u germany for helping our regime fucking us ever more
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

quoting the express, which is same level rubbish as the dailyfail...

Deleted
    Not that I am debating your points.... but... how in the nine hells does an oil rich country like SA, and UAE have money issues... there must be some serious mismanagement and corruption going on.
    They have money issues because their palace building budgets are too darn big. And that's serious, ever since oil fell in price and their exports fell, those two nations have had issues with maintaining the high life budgets of their ruling elite and their standard citizens necessities budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Recognizing you have a problem is the first step in solving the problem.
    The second step is mass deportation.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Tell this to a friend of mine who got beaten up by syrian refugees and branded with a cigarette.

Not to forget all the time when Refugees burn down the Refugee Asylums the german population lets them live in for free. There was one near my hometown. Was totally funny, the left went there to protest the Right Wing and then got told that the Refugees themselves burned it down.

I think the only Refugees we should take from that refugees are: LGBTIQ+-Refugees, Non-Religious Refugees, Religious Minorities who have to flee as well as women who are victims of sexual slavery or forced marriage. These are people who are unable to find any safety in the region. A male heterosexual cisgendered muslim on the other hand is the least oppressed person in the world and will find a safe spot everywhere. Why should we take those?
    Not saying Muslim Men are not in the at least best scenario in Iraq and Afghanistan (two countries I have first hand experience with) but being in the best situation of a shit situation... still means you are in a shit situation. But bullets and bombs don't discriminate to avoid killing men.

But I do want to throw out there, that young men of semi able bodies being told to fight or die isn't exactly "safety." I understand that may not be the same as rape or kill on sight, but it is far from safety. Also a lot of muslim people tend to be like American Chritians, where they give lip service to religion but don't really abide by the rules in general, and that was enough to get killed for.

Not saying you are wrong in your opinion as I don't have a dog in Germany's fight, just find it odd that so many people discount muslim men's quality of life and safety (across reddit also.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    I know about the oil oversaturation... but they could have saved all of that money as they were making it, investing it in other industries, etc... I just find the whole thing... funny...
    Gulf Arab countries lacked wisdom to invest in other industries, that lack of wisdom has some roots in local culture. Compare them with Iran, a pariah state which was attacked and subverted on every turn, yet it stands strong and is spreading its sphere of influence across the Middle East.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing new here.

12 years ago, there were already no-go zones in Berlin when i visited.
    The hotel owner told us not to go there, but we didnt listen.

So my friends and i, went there, since it was where all the "cool clubs" were supposed to be.

A couple of German-Turks asked us to go outside because there was a "problem".
    They asked us to gather the rest to solve the "issue", and when all four of us were there
    (i'm not kidding) they pulled out sports whistles and started whistling.
    Within seconds a bunch of people run form everywhere, some of them holding sticks and small knives.

We ran full speed for a while until we reached one of the bridges and crossed the river.
    Luckily there was a taxi on the other side and we got inside.
    The driver who was ironically a Turk (cool guy really) was like "no big deal, this is normal, they weren't going to kill you, just rob you".
    Well, that was good to hear -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    The crime statistics beg to differ.
    Ok, show me those statistics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Integration is not about aid, access to labor or education. It's about Identity.

The USA has a supreme advantage when it comes to integrating immigrants. The national identity of the US is ideological; not ethnic. While many have tried to make it the latter (white supremacists), the fact remains that to be American is to believe in certain principles.

The UK has a similar though lesser advantage; it's broad and inclusive colonial past. Unlike France, the UK treated its colonies with some level of enlightenment and imported people from those colonies broadly for decades as something other than indentured servants. Thus any member of a Commonwealth country (or protected territory) can credibly integrate in the UK.

Europe however is a continent of nation states. Almost all have a clear ethnic majority, their history is the history of that ethnic majority and less the history of the country. This is fundamentally exclusionary to immigrants. You can stay in Germany for generations but you can never be German because it is an ethnic designation first, not a national one. When an immigrant faces a complete barrier to integration and is unable to truly feel that they belong, it is only natural that they will double back on their own culture. Combine this with the unquestionable effect of nostalgia that leads almost all immigrants to lionize their home culture and whitewash the very real fact that if their culture was greater then they wouldn't be immigrating in the first place and you end up with ghettos since these people, like all of us, need a group to belong. And since they can never belong to the ethnic majority, they consciously become minorities.
    Integration is about a lot of things and jobs/education are not mutually exclusive with identity. Also, the US has a very long record of not integrating people of different ethnicity. You don't get a Chinatown in every city if you are the world champ in integration.

Deleted
    Guess what, I'am from germany and I can assure you that what we in germany call NO-GO zones are much safer than any american city. In fact, the chance of beeing shot is probably 10 times higher at an american school than in the darkest "NO-GO" zone in germany.

Stupid fat murica fucks...
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-03-04 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topic: nation bashing

Deleted
    amazing that some posters avoid this thread like the plague

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been saying this for years... cultural ghettos are not a good thing, and the EU should try to absorb, and integrate immigrants... or you get issues like this.
    When a black Swiss man of Ghanaian descent shot up a Zurich mosque, there were a lot of Europeans on the (typically liberal) worldnews section of reddit that couldn't distance themselves quickly enough from him culturally. "He can't be Swiss, he's black! Stop calling him Swiss!". Others were kind enough to call them out on their bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post
    Guess what, I'am from germany and I can assure you that what we in germany call NO-GO zones are much safer than any american city. In fact, the chance of beeing shot is probably 10 times higher at an american school than in the darkest "NO-GO" zone in germany.

Who cares about getting shot ? We talking about NO-GO Zones in Germany and you get assulted, robbed and stabbed there.
    Most of the posters here are not from the US so you got infrated/banned for calling some germans, swedisch and greek people stupid fat murican fucks.
    Well played.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badster View Post

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing a German this angry is always a bit disconcerting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Who cares about getting shot ? We talking about NO-GO Zones in Germany and you get assulted, robbed and stabbed there.
    Most of the posters here are not from the US so you got infrated/banned for calling some germans, swedisch and greek people stupid fat murican fucks.
    Well played.
    His point is that the whole moronic notion of europe having islamic/arabic no-go zones is based on ignorance, and not true at all. Yes, we have shitty neighbourhoods, what country does not? Why the fuck do you guys think its related to refugees? This shit has existed for 100s of years.

I'm with Badster on his comment on Americans, Colonizing it was a mistake, even if it got rid of a bunch of religious crazies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I am debating your points.... but... how in the nine hells does an oil rich country like SA, and UAE have money issues... there must be some serious mismanagement and corruption going on.
    UAE is rich yes, but their economy is very unrelated to oil since ages, and ksa because of power struggle + oil price (if u don't know that already) is nowhere near as it used to be (it is now 62$ while it used to be over 145$) so a country like ksa that had 90% economy on oil and 10% on islamic ritual (hadj) that again had over 70% of egyptians before egypt got fucked in the failed revolution, pretty much every income resource for them is fucked and they already have strong power struggle

Sorry but typing UAE is an 'oil' country means u literally have no idea about arabic countries
    Thrall