Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My younger brother is a big fan of his vids, I saw a few and can see them as interesting. Learned how painful some and sting can be.

That centipede though...nasty looking. Had my collection of tarantulas and scorpions, you would have to pay me to take care of a pede.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Haven't watched any of his videos, but he's likely not exaggerating for effect at all. The venom of these animals is indeed capable of inflicting that much pain. The Bullet Ant and Spider Hawk, for example, are among the highest Schmidt Pain Index. Like getting electrocuted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schm...ing_pain_index

Centipedes are well up there on the "don't fuck with me" scale too. Makes me wonder what the fuck this guy is hoping to accomplish. People have already done this "research".
    Dang I think it was a bullet ant that he did a vid on.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    He's a handsome dude yeah... not why I watch his stuff but yeah

edit: I enjoy his videos and the bites/stings but he does seem like he's exaggerating sometimes. Not that I've been bitten/stung by even a fraction of what he has but seems over the top sometimes unless his pain tolerance is really that low then its understandable.
    I want to try the food from the ones where he's like dry heaving about it. There's 2 different ones and he's so dramatic over it. If they smell bad though that might be why for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Haven't watched any of his videos, but he's likely not exaggerating for effect at all. The venom of these animals is indeed capable of inflicting that much pain. The Bullet Ant and Spider Hawk, for example, are among the highest Schmidt Pain Index. Like getting electrocuted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schm...ing_pain_index

Centipedes are well up there on the "don't fuck with me" scale too. Makes me wonder what the fuck this guy is hoping to accomplish. People have already done this "research".
    I mean people would be more willing to watch that than read.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have these in Texas and I have been bitten by one its not that bad. When I say bitten I mean I rolled over in my sleep and he bit me in the thigh and I had to rip him off because he didn't let go when I leaped out of bed.

This guy is either over acting or a bitch.

Oh hell naw, that is pure nightmare fuel.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

A big fucking NOPE! from me...

Blergh.

I don't like insects. I'm glad I live in a fairly cold country where they're not usually a concern and those that do show up are fairly harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So been watching this channel for a while and can't believe how willing Coyote is to allow so many dangerous insects and animals bite/sting him. You can tell he's from Ohio.

What does Ohio have to do with it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Why is this video 18 minutes long?

I opened it, skipped to the 14 minute mark, watched the bite (looks extremely painful), watched the guy roll around like a bitch for the cameras, then he gets the anti-venom and walks away.

So yea, that would suck to have happen. Could've been a small sized gif file and it would've sent the same message.
    Because he talks about the animal. His intention is some education. But good job on avoiding it.

The draw is the tag line, but he hopes to teach some people about some interesting animals.

Deleted
    I'm skeptical of these sorts of videos. It reminds me of the salvia videos when people would pretend to smoke something and roll around like idiots or climbing into a box and pretending to mail themselves to another country.

Quote Originally Posted by mswhiskerson View Post
    Because he talks about the animal. His intention is some education. But good job on avoiding it.

The draw is the tag line, but he hopes to teach some people about some interesting animals.
    Yes that is his hope. To educate. Not to grasp views of children and stupid adults. Thanks for letting me know.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Because injecting neurotoxins and acids from exotic creatures is such a swell idea... That dude is insane. What is next? Black widow? Platypus poison? Stonefish? Box jellyfish? You know, the ones that are not dulled even by morphine injections and can last for weeks, months, even years?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Yes that is his hope. To educate. Not to grasp views of children and stupid adults. Thanks for letting me know.
    Pretty cynical and sure of yourself for having only seen a very small portion of 1 small video in his catalogue.

I realise this response is redundant since you've already proven yourself the type of person to ignore and avoid any evidence to the contrary of that which you've already arbitrarily decided is fact, but I'm making it anyway. This is my flaw. I hold out hope that people can change.

This is what happens when you cross Jackass with Animal Planet.

What a dumbass and quite frankly a jerk. He should have some respect for these animals, as in leave them the fuck alone.

Deleted
    There's a fetish for getting bit/stung

- - - Updated - - -

Also people lied he isn't hot or even above average - he's a balding man

Dunno why people are grossed out by these desert centipedes, I think they're pretty interesting-looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A decent sized centipede got into the house once, we were able to capture it rather easily. Of course once it was captured we noticed it didn't have a head, one of the cats had "disarmed" it. I was happy not to have to deal with the thing, don't know why people would voluntarily subject themselves, except for attention and it looks like it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    This is what happens when you cross Jackass with Animal Planet.

What a dumbass and quite frankly a jerk. He should have some respect for these animals, as in leave them the fuck alone.
    Soo Steve Irwin was a jerk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been watching this guy for a while now. Great channel. The getting bitten thing is just a minor bit of it. Hardly watching Jackass here, and he does simply want to convey what one can expect being bitten by these things. And most their videos are unrelated to bites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    The getting bitten thing is just a minor bit of it. Hardly watching Jackass here, and he does simply want to convey what one can expect being bitten by these things.
    Schmidt already did that, granted he works with hymenoptera, so centipedes weren't included in his pain study.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    There's a fetish for getting bit/stung

- - - Updated - - -

Also people lied he isn't hot or even above average - he's a balding man
    *scratches receding hairline*

Feelsbadman