Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I haven't used first aid since WotLK when leveling my rogue. Now every class has some method to healing themselves so I don't see the need for first aid as its own profession anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't a person being able to solo a +22 mean that class might be a little too strong? Clearly he/she needs no healers, must be a great tank to bring to M+ lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3allz View Post
    What the hell is a Brig-eater that Jeff keeps saying? Doesnt he mean Bridgette? As in "Bridge-ett". Stupid Americans! Even the main guy who created the name cant even say it right!

Its Brigitte not Brigette, so Jeff's pronunciation of her Swedish name is correct.

You mean there were only 2.3 million players active in the last two months? You got to be kidding me. Or does he mean only level 110 characters?

Regarding First Aid: It's an RP element kinda thing. They could make it useful instead of removing it. Cutting flavor and soul from the game has been their main objective since they started with WoD, and they will go on until there is nothing left but figures and wire frames. Sad.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2018-03-03 at 02:40 AM.

The first aid question shows why it's getting merged in BfA. However - why couldn't first aid have the same effect as food? Gives x amount of stamina back + X number to a stat, or maybe some other random effect? That may be useful.

Why even merge First Aid into Tailoring? Why would any Tailor waste cloth on something that is this useless.

I've not used first aid since vanilla. It was one of those things that felt completely useless outside of pvp and niche situations. If it healed for *more* and they would have allowed it to be put on you like a heal over time then yeah sure it would have been good and probably be used quite a bit by everyone. As for player drop, I'm not surprised this expansion has been pretty horrible in many ways.

The zone scaling was another bad move, in concept it was great but of course they had to mess it up. Who even asked for mobs with more health while leveling? Why destroy leveling dungeons, they hopefully realize that the queue time is well over 2-3 times higher than it used to be. They split the dungeons at 60-80, 80-90 and they don't let you queue for both expansions. The experience vs time spent doing dungeons is pathetic. It's such an epic fail of a patch.

Don't get me started on the issues with the expansion itself, it would be easier just to focus on what they did "right"...

WTF?! Why is first aid being removed? It has been a key secondary profession since forever. Who cares if it's not as useful as it could be... why would that even matter? It's a secondary profession, optional for anyone who does or does not want it. I'll admit I never use bandages anymore, but that's because they are so undertuned. Blizzard could easily fix that if they wanted to.

I used it plenty during WoD, to be fair, but that's primarily because they had non-bandage consumables.

I thought everyone has solo'd a +20+ by now... That DK is always behind the times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    I don't use FA because it gives me like 1/5 of my health? I can use chi wave to do more. Effuse is shit and does a better job. I have ZERO desire to get a quest to heal some guy... that requires me to go back to Dal to get a truck load of supplies just to go back to where I was standing and heal someone just to make a bandage that gives me so little benefit. Not worth my time and effort. That's Blizzard's fault not the profession.

Removing First Aid? No. Please. Don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Why even merge First Aid into Tailoring? Why would any Tailor waste cloth on something that is this useless.
    "Waste" is subjective, anything that gives skillups is golden. I hate this change but even I can see how it would benefit them.

Skillups for 1-2 cloth? Sure, sign me up.

What a shame about first aid. Yes it's useless but that's beside the point. It's one of the old school professions.

Btw, wouldnt hurt to introduce something useful to it instead

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    "Waste" is subjective, anything that gives skillups is golden. I hate this change but even I can see how it would benefit them.

Skillups for 1-2 cloth? Sure, sign me up.
    If it isn't grey on obtain.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Was first aid useful this expansion? No because they made sure it was useless...

Quote Originally Posted by 3allz View Post
    What the hell is a Brig-eater that Jeff keeps saying? Doesnt he mean Bridgette? As in "Bridge-ett". Stupid Americans! Even the main guy who created the name cant even say it right!
    When you realize his pronunciation is right, and you're in fact wrong, how dumb will you feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trask View Post
    Erhm, 'Brig-eater' is how the name Brigitte is pronounced in German. Since she is supposed to be German, it would make she would say her name in the German way. Jeff too.
    She is Swedish not German.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

What will happen to the first aid achievement from Legion (with that rare random first aid quest drops)?

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    If it isn't grey on obtain.
    Well yes, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    She is Swedish not German.
    She is Swedish because she is Torbjorn's daughter but Reinhardt named her, so her name is German and pronounced as such.

Was going to say "no" but then I remembered that without it I would have had to pay 100 fish or meat to complete the basic Monk campaign.