Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think much could actually happen.

I doubt two TBC races would lose their starting zones. Unless the Draenei settle in the ruined quarter of Silvermoon with the Vindicaar, aid the Silver Covenant and Void Elves to claim Silvermoon. The Blood Elves seize Dalaran and land it in Theramore crater.

Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Realistically Lor'themar would be removed / imprisoned and Silvermoon returned to the Alliance. It just won't happen because there's paying subscribers that are Belfs on the Horde side. It's either that or the Belves go into exile and HighElves become available for Ally to play. Strategically with the fall of Undercity it would definitely be time for the Belves to defect.
    But there were paying subscribers who are forsaken and night elves. It's a shame we know for sure that no race would defect om wow, or that no new faction would form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    I would love for the Blood elves and for the Nightborne to move their cities/islands and establish bases in the conquered lands taken from the night elves. Return to the home they have been banished from for using magic.

But ofc that will never happen so the blood elves will just hide behind poor burning crusade wall of poor magical programming that it takes too much to refactor nowadays.
    I had to smile at this, although I hadn't thought of the possibility of them moving their cities to Kalimdor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The high elves/ void elves break mentally, realizing they are being hunted like Trolls in Quel'thalas by Sin'dorei rangers, Sylvanas has the nightborne bring in the Horde army while the Sindorei/ nightborne erect a sheild around Silvermoon/Quel'danas. And then the Horde chases the Alliance back to Lordaeron and possibly beyond.
    But remember the alliance is the stronger force on the continent by this point after recently losing Lordaeron (I am playing devil's advocate here), surely only plot armor could stop not only an inevitable attack on Quel'thalas happening, but possibly a loss of full control. [ofc I wouldn't want that, but it would be interesting to see what would happen, no?]

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    Quel'thalas is populated by Sin'dorei, with what population would pro-Alliance Thalassian elves take control of Quel'thalas? I also really doubt the Alliance would have the military capability to reach Quel'thalas and invade it with success.
    Because it's not just pro Alliance Thalassian elves invading, it's the entire alliance army with the high/void elves heading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Quel'thalas is much more defensible than Lordaeron due to their being only one rout by land. Plus the Alliance would probably be stuck camping outside whilst the sunwell's shield keeps them out.

The amount of resources it'd take trying to break the shield down would leave the Alliance vulnerable in other areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Sunwell is up and running so the protective wards should also be up. They are also much more proficient at shield magic and their constructs are much more powerful. Even if the Alliance get to the boarder it should be easy to protect. The plaguelands are still a mess and offer no resources for an army to use. It wouldn't make sense to push toward Silvermoon unless they want the sunwell but the elves would fight to the death for it just like they did with the scourge came through.
    That's if all the Thalassian's were united under 1 roof, the alliance has a whole section of them, the sunwell is open to high elves and Draenei, the high elves could also use the sunwell and penetrate barriers or the void elves destabilize the well. I am playing devil's advocate here, but if even I can see a way it can be possible it shouldn't be beyond reach.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I don't think much could actually happen.

I doubt two TBC races would lose their starting zones. Unless the Draenei settle in the ruined quarter of Silvermoon with the Vindicaar, aid the Silver Covenant and Void Elves to claim Silvermoon. The Blood Elves seize Dalaran and land it in Theramore crater.
    Ideally what they should do, is give the Draenei Shattrath moved to Azeroth, Silvermoon and Suramar moved to Kalimdor, Eldre'thalas moved to the Broken Isles for the night elves, build the void elves their own city, and give the high elves something like Skywall. Forsaken rebuild Theramore into some amazing new necropolis. Ofc this is what I'd like to happen symettrically, so we have the horde on one continent and the alliance on another.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    I think lorewise the Exodar is already empty since all the draenei (including civilians you rescue and bring to Velen before leaving Azeroth) boarded the Vindicaar and went to Argus. So pretty much those two islands are empty... Horde just goes there and plants the flag and nobody bothers with them forever.
    Funny how not many care if the Exodar or Azuremyst goes..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nerv234 View Post
    You got me with Thoradin's wall, btw. between Ghostlands and Eastern Plaguelands are mountains and only way through the mountaind is protected by big gate that looks like wall.
    By sea?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Sounds very possible, blood elves are better at defending their lands than their night elf brothers that's for damn sure. I see it now a shit ton of arrows, arcane magic and crying blue boys.
    Well Teldrassil was also impregnable till Azerite took it down, it was probably the Alliance's most secure city.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I don't think Civilian Draenei boarded the Vinidcaar.
    Do they even have civilians.

Quel'thalas is much more defensible than Lordaeron due to their being only one rout by land. Plus the Alliance would probably be stuck camping outside whilst the sunwell's shield keeps them out.

The amount of resources it'd take trying to break the shield down would leave the Alliance vulnerable in other areas.
    if only they had a flying fortress that can shoot powerful energy beams. A golden looking one :P:P

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible that i can happen. Yes.
    But not likely.

How it could happen:
    Alliance assault per ground, air and sea.
    - First cutting of by sea so no reinforcements can come there with ease. + magic barriers for teleports.
    - the by air setting up basis in the zone. Forcing them to draw back to Silvermoon.
    - then ground, air + sea assault on silvermoon.
    - Any magic shields etc will be dealt with by the vindecar.

Alliance wins the city and finally get high elves.
    Void elves are not allowed near the sun well.

But it will not happen. It will either be not attacked or attacked and a truce as a neutral city will happen ( also very unlikely).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    if only they had a flying fortress that can shoot powerful energy beams. A golden looking one :P:P

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible that i can happen. Yes.
    But not likely.

How it could happen:
    Alliance assault per ground, air and sea.
    - First cutting of by sea so no reinforcements can come there with ease. + magic barriers for teleports.
    - the by air setting up basis in the zone. Forcing them to draw back to Silvermoon.
    - then ground, air + sea assault on silvermoon.
    - Any magic shields etc will be dealt with by the vindecar.

Alliance wins the city and finally get high elves.
    Void elves are not allowed near the sun well.

But it will not happen. It will either be not attacked or attacked and a truce as a neutral city will happen ( also very unlikely).
    The Vindicaar can barely break down a structurally weak wall, how is it going to break a magical barrier?

The Vindicaar is useful for defense and occasionally incinerating small clusters of troops every few minutes, against structures its power is very limited.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alliance takes it and we turn the sunwell into the voidwell to further empower our ever increasing void elfs

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Alliance takes it and we turn the sunwell into the voidwell to further empower our ever increasing void elfs
    Funny how alliance is suddenly ok with corrupting when they were bitching about blight since wotlk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    teldrassil and nelfs lands are also holy to them, so the alliance would not be having a problem attacking a enemy city.
    There's a difference between a gigantic stump and a well of magic, created from the waters of the Well of Eternity.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Funny how alliance is suddenly ok with corrupting when they were bitching about blight since wotlk.
    It's kinda hard to still care about being 100% pure when you're fighting a faction that mana bombs cities and burns down world trees and still thinks they are on the side of good. Part of you then just wants to rip them apart and watch them suffer. The current Horde is absolutely awful and a disgrace to the WC3 era Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gakkiz Steelwrench View Post
    There's a difference between a gigantic stump and a well of magic, created from the waters of the Well of Eternity.
    i disagree, nobody has the right to attack to people with an ancient culture, the nelfs are that and so do the belfs, but if the horde attacks the nelfs, then the alliance can attack the belfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    i disagree, nobody has the right to attack to people with an ancient culture, the nelfs are that and so do the belfs, but if the horde attacks the nelfs, then the alliance can attack the belfs.
    Then the elves should never have attacked the trolls from the beginning? They were ancient when the elves started popping up. In which case the elves in general deserve anything they get.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Then the elves should never have attacked the trolls from the beginning? They were ancient when the elves started popping up. In which case the elves in general deserve anything they get.
    The troll and elf conflict is basically a civil war, you have arcane trolls that had abandoned the old ways, fighting those that did not.

5+ Year Old Account
    then sir, we have and agreement !

10+ Year Old Account
    The ‘ancient culture’ part is irrelevant. What matters is that by attacking the Sunwell with Void Elves in your forces, you risk unleashing something that’s a threat to everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    It's kinda hard to still care about being 100% pure when you're fighting a faction that mana bombs cities and burns down world trees and still thinks they are on the side of good. Part of you then just wants to rip them apart and watch them suffer. The current Horde is absolutely awful and a disgrace to the WC3 era Horde.
    So its "Its ok if we are doing it" mentality ?

5+ Year Old Account
    The ‘ancient culture’ part is irrelevant. What matters is that by attacking the Sunwell with Void Elves in your forces, you risk unleashing something that’s a threat to everyone.
    i think that alleria can handle it because if she can't, then we can have a nice void xpac!.
    i am not crazy when i say that alleria could absorb the powers of the sunwell, the velfs don't need that, and the helfs could handle not being able to visit the sunwell, so rip sunwell. the only ones that needs that are the belfs, who are enemies of the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    If factions were more fluid and we weren't bound to them, in all likelihood the bloodelves, remaining high elves and void elves would probably become their own neutral faction, working with the argent crusade via Liadrin, the Ilidari via whoever, Kirin'Tor through Sunreaver and other intermediary factions, perhaps it would become a city like Dalaran (phased for high lvl players)

I think it would not likely be an outright large scale conflict but a outing of Lor'themar and his followers. If the blood elves are surrounded on all sides by Alliance, there is going to be the motivation of those who want to save their skin. How many are willing to sacrifice their lives to the horde? It really depends on how outnumbered they are in the Eastern kingdoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think that alleria can handle it because if she can't, then we can have a nice void xpac!.
    i am not crazy when i say that alleria could absorb the powers of the sunwell, the velfs don't need that, and the helfs could handle not being able to visit the sunwell, so rip sunwell. the only ones that needs that are the belfs, who are enemies of the alliance.
    She can’t control herself, she couldn’t control it last time she was there.

Void Elves and High Elves are still addicted to the Arcane, they need it too.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I don't think having to hide behind humans, suffering mental and phsyical damage counts as handling it. Hell even with the sunwell back up some high elves still gave in.

People also seem to keep forgetting that Sylvanas wouldn't just go "oh you're on your own' if the Alliance attacked. Every race of the Horde would be there to fight them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I don't think the voidelves and much less Alleria would want to turn the Sunwell into a Voidwell ^^ Alleria used the void to remove the taint together with the others when the rift opened and she is still holding the light itself in high regard, if you listen to her after her turning to the void.
    She'd not harm the Sunwell.

If Umbric wants to do that I hope Alleria takes the rest of the voidelves and puts him down, but I also don't think he wants this. They started researching the void to be better prepared for it when the next time comes that a Dar'Khan Drathir appears, not to fight the Light, but actually other voidusers.