Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by warlordoflordwar View Post
    So I'm assuming you had nothing of value to say?

I couldn't care less if you linked me a video and the uploader turns out to be a commie psycho, I'll stick to the arguments at hand.
    lol you linked literal nazi propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol you linked literal nazi propaganda.
    yeah sure. The SPLC is a racist organization.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about them, I'm not American. Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Are they purging the servers names they don’t approve?

Peace
    Nobody approves of white supremacists.

Except other white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    "Discord and the Southern Poverty Law Center are working together to try and rid the platform of hateful groups..."

And since everyone the SPLC doesn't agree with politically is a hate group, anything goes! They could be a great source of good, but unfortunately power corrupts.
    The SPLC is a non-partisan organisation that's been fighting violent hate groups since the 1970s. The only people trying to undermine the SPLC are hate groups and their useful idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool edge bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I love people that preach Freedom of Speech on here...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Ugh. At least you donate to things you feel are useful. But SPLC? Seriously?
    Their work is more important now than ever.

Look how the mention of their name burns the alt right trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Frankly from what i have seen anything that promotes white people or white culture is considered racist while the opposite is considered diversity and good.
    Literally everything in pop culture "promotes white culture".

Cry me a river.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    Uh, freedom of speech means. Government can't infringe on your right. Never said anything about businesses.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-...the-state.html

At a Senate hearing last month, Sen. Ted Cruz called out YouTube’s alleged ideological bias, highlighting Prager University’s lawsuit against the company over censorship of conservatives. Cruz told a YouTube representative that if the platform did not remain politically neutral, they could lose legal immunity for user content under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. Without this protection, social media companies would be legally liable for all content posted on their platforms – an existential threat to their business model.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you have any evidence to back up such a claim?
    I think @Trassk 's source is

<Trassk's Anus>

Yep, seems he's pulling this stuff out of his ass, as is every poster who loves to fear monger about DA FAR LEFT.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

I've been unable to treat them as remotely serious since the labeling of Majid Nawaz as an "anti-Muslim extremist". Having a database of hate groups would be useful, but not if you can't really trust the source. I don't think they should be completely ignored, since they do a lot of legitimate work, but I also don't think they should be treated as an authority on which groups are and aren't hate groups.

This is really beside the point with regard to the thread though - Atomwaffen is a vicious terror group that literally murders Jews for being Jews. If someone was drawing up the most extreme example possible where everyone should be able to agree that these really are cartoon villains that shouldn't be tolerated by broader society, it'd be these fuckin' Nazis. Of course they should have access to means of communication and dissemination of information stripped by private entities - they're actually Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post

At a Senate hearing last month, Sen. Ted Cruz called out YouTube’s alleged ideological bias, highlighting Prager University’s lawsuit against the company over censorship of conservatives. Cruz told a YouTube representative that if the platform did not remain politically neutral, they could lose legal immunity for user content under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. Without this protection, social media companies would be legally liable for all content posted on their platforms – an existential threat to their business model.
    So they want to make it illegal because their feelings are hurt? Or because they can't make money by using YT?

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post

Im not sure linking that a Senator wants to actually do a real attack on American freedom is even a good argument to make?

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post

<Trassk's Anus>

Yep, seems he's pulling this stuff out of his ass, as is every poster who loves to fear monger about DA FAR LEFT.
    He does seem to be making shit up.

There are many better programs doing much better work. But I agree, it is triggering to certain people. At least OP contributes to a cause he feels is worth his money.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm assuming you had nothing of value to say?

I couldn't care less if you linked me a video and the uploader turns out to be a commie psycho, I'll stick to the arguments at hand.
    I had a point-by-point breakdown up there. I removed it because even giving that kind of absolute drek that much consideration was an insult to this community.

You unapologetically linked to Neo-Nazi propaganda. At this point, that is the argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you have any evidence to back up such a claim?
    #boycottchina

Nobody approves of white supremacists.

Except other white supremacists.
    Are other “supremacists” groups approved by these groups of nobodies my friend?

Peace

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post

<Trassk's Anus>

Similar to how many love to fear monger about(to use your vernacular) “DA FAR RIGHT”? Hell, there is even a thread about the “far right” in this very forum on the first page. Lol...
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lice-last-year

Peace
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2018-03-03 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Are other “supremacists” groups approved by these groups of nobodies my friend?

Pesce

- - - Updated - - -

Similar to how many love to fear monger about(to use your vernacular) “DA FAR RIGHT”? Hell, there is even a thread about the “far right” in this very forum.

Peace
    The far right is actually committing terror attacks in the west, at the moment.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-03 at 06:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Victim complexes don't need to be backed up.
    oh thats right, when someone doesn't agree with your beliefs, they must be part of the far right.

This is why I'm a centrist, because while the far right exists with their messed up schemes, the far left has people like yourself on it, which just makes both sides pretty wrenched.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2018-03-03 at 06:06 PM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    "discord is purging anyone they perceive as these things, not just the actual alt right, white nationalists and hate servers, anyone that doesn't fit into discords far leftist agenda is now black listed."

That's what you said. So, then that means you can clearly lay out exactly what Discord's leftist agenda is. I'm asking, because I'm a small-government conservative, and I haven't been banned.

It specifically pointed to anti-Semitic comments in the Discord chat that caused the ban. You made my case for me, thanks. So far, your evidence is a "guy in a truck" filming a video... one that is played on YouTube. He's literally trying to blame the platform that's hosting him for censoring him... yet that is EXACTLY where you can still find the video. Please let that last part sink in for a minute.

Edit: So, it appears that guy is a rather strong white nationalist... and he's still allowed to post on YouTube. His video is about how YouTube is censoring him and others... and it's on YouTube.

His comments about Discord were directly related to anti-Semitic comments made on Discord... something they said they are pushing against. So, your outrage is that Discord said they are combating neo-Nazis and white supremacists, and they went after anti-Semites. In your mind, not wanting to serve anti-Semites and white supremacists makes someone a leftist. I hate to break it to you, but most decent people also oppose those asshats. White nationalists are terrible human beings, the sooner you figure that out, the better.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-03-03 at 06:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol and yet we can watch the linked youtube video about it.

Ironic to an extent.