Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    The what? I only started watching at ep 107 during the ToP...
    I'm pretty sure it was episode 71. When it happened I was like "thats the thing Whis was talking about during training".

Yea it was, about 9 mins in they made a point to show that goku actually dodges Bulma doing a "fake punch" on accident basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was episode 71. When it happened I was like "thats the thing Whis was talking about during training".

Yea it was, about 9 mins in they made a point to show that goku actually dodges Bulma doing a "fake punch" on accident basically.
    :O you're absolutely right. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    :O you're absolutely right. Interesting.
    That mixed with Whis bringing it up at least two or three times during the earlier arcs and pointing out what is holding Goku and Vegeta back at the same time makes it a very slow burn to what we have now, Goku having UI.

I'm sure there are a lot of other subtle things that were added over the series, but the Bulma thing on episode 71 mixed with how "the ability to dodge without thinking" being brought up a few times just stands out at this point and makes me see this as a 100 episode build up and not just an asspull to have something fancy at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    That mixed with Whis bringing it up at least two or three times during the earlier arcs and pointing out what is holding Goku and Vegeta back at the same time makes it a very slow burn to what we have now, Goku having UI.

I'm sure there are a lot of other subtle things that were added over the series, but the Bulma thing on episode 71 mixed with how "the ability to dodge without thinking" being brought up a few times just stands out at this point and makes me see this as a 100 episode build up and not just an asspull to have something fancy at the end.
    Makes me think Whis was somehow training them for UI the whole time. UI is all about 'instinct' after all. Want to know how to fight without thinking? You have to learn without thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Makes me think Whis was somehow training them for UI the whole time. UI is all about 'instinct' after all. Want to know how to fight without thinking? You have to learn without thinking.
    It has been his goal with all of his students (including Beerus and propably his predecessors). Goku is first to fully master it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Underrated post.. Uni, reading his post I nearly fell out of my chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account

Shouldn't he look more like Vegetto than Gohanks...?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    So tomorrow's episode will probably close with Goku actually going super UI or whatever you call it, as opposed to it actually happening mid ep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So tomorrow's episode will probably close with Goku actually going super UI or whatever you call it, as opposed to it actually happening mid ep
    I agree. This episode will be dedicated to showing the power gap between the two, so that we can see the difference between regular Ultra Instinct and Mastered.

Also, Schemmel has again proven he is an arrogant fuck.
    what did he do???

also, Mastered UI looks dope.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    what did he do???
    https://twitter.com/peterkelamis/sta...54909997006848

Also, I'm glad Goku's newest form is something different from SS with his hair spiked all the way up. Though this does empower the blanco memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    https://twitter.com/peterkelamis/sta...54909997006848

Also, I'm glad Goku's newest form is something different from SS with his hair spiked all the way up. Though this does empower the blanco memes.
    is he another english voice for goku?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    is he another english voice for goku?
    I think so, but I don't know which dub or time.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's the original Ocean dub Goku. When dbz was on cycle between the Saiyan and Namek arcs up to Goku beating Recoome, he was that voice. Then funimation got the rights and finally we got a new episode and the music and voices had drastically changed which were the voices that we associate with the English dub today. He gets praise for being the closest to the Japanese voice of any of the English voice actors have portrayed.

That hand in the second pic...
    Goku's new fighting stance!?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    what a dick.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont know but even having watched ocean dub with Peter Kelamis his voice just doesnt fit right with the character, so i couldnt care less if Sean made sure he cant attend.

I might be biased because i grew up with Sean's voice, back when DBZ came to the netherlands it was running into the Namek saga and then restarted from the start with Sean doing Goku so that might explain it.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2018-03-03 at 06:40 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    He's the original Ocean dub Goku. When dbz was on cycle between the Saiyan and Namek arcs up to Goku beating Recoome, he was that voice. Then funimation got the rights and finally we got a new episode and the music and voices had drastically changed which were the voices that we associate with the English dub today. He gets praise for being the closest to the Japanese voice of any of the English voice actors have portrayed.

o:
    shocking, an english dub without 5 cigarette's packs before recording

Both Schemmel and Kelamis are now coming to KamehaCon. Whatever the issue was, it seems to been sorted out.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2018-03-04 at 01:33 AM.

This episode was great

Still wondering where's frieza though...Was he destroyed together with 17?
    Last edited by Nevrex; 2018-03-04 at 02:05 AM.