Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Which is?

but no need to get so salty for seeing what Merkel is trying to do, she knows how to work the conservative base, or you think she has been in power for over a decade by chance?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    To be fair, there have been no-go zones in the US even without immigration, so I fail to see your point here?
    Because here in Germany the politicans have told us that there´re no such zones and that we dwon´t get them with the influx of more and more immigrants...

wich Merel then had to admid was false (as if anybody didn´t already knowed that).

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I've lived in/around some of the most crime ridden cities in this country and for the life of me never felt like I couldn't go into a certain neighborhood or part of town. so, whatever.
    And those crime ridden areas in west Europe are even safer than the ones in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    lol, love it when people think i'm a commie because i'm not right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I suppose that answers your question!
    lol, Merkel's always been right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Because here in Germany the politicans have told us that there´re no such zones and that we dwon´t get them with the influx of more and more immigrants...

wich Merel then had to admid was false (as if anybody didn´t already knowed that).
    Merkel did not say it was because of the refugees or islamic immigration lol.

No-go areas, as in the ones the far right thinks exist, do not exist. If you mean crime ridden areas, yes those exist, nobody is denying that.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    At-least she's not deflecting and blaming video-games... Perhaps that's the solution. Video-games for all the gangs. Learn some teamwork instead of running and using drugs.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

And those crime ridden areas in west Europe are even safer than the ones in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, love it when people think i'm a commie because i'm not right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

lol, Merkel's always been right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Merkel did not say it was because of the refugees or islamic immigration lol.

No-go areas, as in the ones the far right thinks exist, do not exist. If you mean crime ridden areas, yes those exist, nobody is denying that.
    You have defended Communism enough and I have seen no other indication of where your allegiance lies.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have defended Communism enough and I have seen no other indication of where your allegiance lies.
    Then can I assume you're a fascist for the same reasons? Fair is fair, right?
    Or do I need to call Stalin an meanie pants? I can do that, Stalin is a very mean boy!

Or do I need to call Stalin an meanie pants? I can do that, Stalin is a very mean boy!
    I never defended Fascism (which is cringy) as you defended Communism so that is a false equivalence. Nice try, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never defended Fascism (which is cringy) as you defended Communism so that is a false equivalence. Nice try, though.
    Well, I hope i'll never see you defending the free speech of your fascist friends then lol

Stil an idiotic thing to think defending people makes you one of them, but whatever, not like I consider anarcho-communism to be 'teh evuls' like you do.

Well, I hope i'll never see you defending the free speech of your fascist friends then lol

Stil an idiotic thing to think defending people makes you one of them, but whatever, not like I consider anarcho-communism to be 'teh evuls' like you do.
    My stepmother and her family are from Cambodia. I rest my case.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Communists practice exactly this while never bothering to consider that "on paper" ideas will always be hampered by the realities of their execution.

Thus why I consider many "academics" to be completely useless in the real world for theirs resides within the hypothetical bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are they the 'best' countries?
    highest income, because unlike ppl who like to live in 'dreams', as someone who exist in one of most poor countries on earth i know that money literally open everything, like healthy food and water and stable internet and medical care

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    How are they best countries?
    already answered
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    My stepmother and her family are from Cambodia. I rest my case.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Communists practice exactly this while never bothering to consider that "on paper" ideas will always be hampered by the realities of their execution.

Thus why I consider many "academics" to be completely useless in the real world for theirs resides within the hypothetical bubble.
    Why do you think I give a shit? It has nothing to do with what I posted. I think you somehow think i'm here to defend communism, i'm sorry to break that bubble, it has fuck all to do with the topic.

But i'm sorry that you do not understand the difference between state communism and Anarchy, its must be hard on you.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    highest income, because unlike ppl who like to live in 'dreams', as someone who exist in one of most poor countries on earth i know that money literally open everything, like healthy food and water and stable internet and medical care

- - - Updated - - -

already answered
    So its just in your opinion, that clears that up.
    What about social programs? The wealth gaps? Worker exploitation?
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2018-03-03 at 08:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Get bulldozers and scrap those places. Filth that cause trouble like this and show no intention of wanting to integrate into the society they live in don't deserve to live there
    Yes, yes, fuck the poor, we get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    When were there not "no-go zones" in most major cities?

We just didn't call them that before, and this 100% has nothing to do with recent immigrants.

- - - Updated - - -

Reported!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Except that isn't the case here.
    because the "right wing myth" and this is situation are not the same "no go" zones, the right wing myth is no go zones are sharia law ruled reservations, in this case the no go zones are crime riddled ghettos

7+ Year Old Account
    Coming from the guy who believes Islamic no-go zones are a thing in west europe, you grow up.
    Having fun punching down, your conservative masters love you for it, takes away the attention from the real problems.
    Why do you have such a problem with accepting that some poor neighborhoods are high in crime? And that those neighborhoods became poor due to unskilled refugees / immigrants?

Why do you think I give a shit? It has nothing to do with what I posted. I think you somehow think i'm here to defend communism, i'm sorry to break that bubble, it has fuck all to do with the topic.

But i'm sorry that you do not understand the difference between state communism and Anarchy, its must be hard on you.
    - - - Updated - - -

So its just in your opinion, that clears that up.
    What about social programs? The wealth gaps? Worker exploitation?
    Ah, Anarchy? Welp, as nonsensical as I find that it isn't so insidious as state Communism. I brought it up due to your prior defenses of Communists. Since you've properly stated otherwise then I will trust that.

Hi, German here. Can some of you experts on my country point me to where those supposed no go areas are? I'm at a loss.

Also where it was said that those would be related to refugees / immigrants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes, everyone knows anybody left of Mao is a fascist nazi pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Hi, German here. Can some of you experts on my country point me to where those supposed no go areas are? I'm at a loss.

This is some real cringe here. Look at that profile picture then what is written and the lie exposes itself.

This is some real cringe here. Look at that profile picture then what is written and the lie exposes itself.
    Hello Forsworn Knight. As an expert on Germany, can you please tell me where those supposed no go areas are? I'm at a loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    How the fuck does that have anything to do with ones willingness to integrate into society?
    Money has nothing to do with this. Culture and tradition does.
    Merkel is talking about the poor ghettos, not whatever the hell you think no-go zones are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Well yes, everyone knows anybody left of Mao is a fascist nazi pig.
    If you go that fer left, you might as well swing back to the right lol