10+ Year Old Account
    Finally managed to run a few Omega runs with ACT.
    At WHM 338 ilvl I was around 1.1K to 1.7K DPS. 1.1K was a run where my SCH mate got the liberty of letting me solo heal Kefka.

No clue whether that is good or not but no one complained, so that's a +.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Finally managed to run a few Omega runs with ACT.
    At WHM 338 ilvl I was around 1.1K to 1.7K DPS. 1.1K was a run where my SCH mate got the liberty of letting me solo heal Kefka.

No clue whether that is good or not but no one complained, so that's a +.
    Most healers I get grouped with in SAVAGE pugs average like 1.1k-1.4k in savage. a WHM in my O7S clear did do 1.9k, 56th percentile.

I don't do normal so I don't know what is relevant there. I'm tired of being top DPS and getting outrolled on shafts/springs by a 1400 DPS i340 SAM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I would expect the damage in savage to be lower, b/c we probably have to do more actual healing and have less time to exercise by throwing stones.

Bye bye Ungarmax outside of squadrons methinks (regarding the emergency maintenance)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    I feel like people have gotten worse LOL. There's always bad parties for sure, but lately I've had nearly nothing BUT bad DF runs. Every single DF contains AT bare minimum 1 player doing less than half of what they should (based on role/ilvl). I'm not talking about 100th percentile play as the standard. I'm talking about operating at 50% of class' maximum potential as a standard. People are operating at HALF of that, consistently. Do you know how easy it is to 50% of your jobs potential? Simply push 1-2-3 then 4-5-6 and sprinkle WHATEVER oGCDs you want in between. If you see x amount of mobs? Use AOE. Boom. You're successfully operating at 50% of your maximum potential.

That explains it then. I'm like screaming at my PC why isn't that thing dying I am casting. I was also lagging moderately badly and wasn't sure if it was packet loss, but I had aggro on nearly 6 enemies or so, so I suspect I was getting interrupted. TIL (can you tell I don't play casters?).

Heh only game in my history of gaming where I needed a freaking VPN to play past 8PM.
    Hell people that hit aoe buttons in dungeons will get about 70% out of their class right there. I start gritting my teeth any time I pull 5+ mobs and I hear Fire 4s landing.

Oh, and yeah, if casters take enough damage from a single hit, it can interrupt a cast. Not a fan of the mechanic since it’s reminiscent of the days when I had to put talent points in for pushback prevention in early WoW.

So, my Shiva statue was meant to arrive today, but it's been delayed...

...due to a big freeze. Fitting, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty fitting.

Weird. I had a Frontline Roulette pop Seal Rock today. My guess is someone did a premade team and queued for it. Interesting map, but I still like Shatter better.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Weird. I had a Frontline Roulette pop Seal Rock today. My guess is someone did a premade team and queued for it. Interesting map, but I still like Shatter better.
    From my super brief experience with pvp since 4.1, Shatter got tuned to 8 people per team instead of 24, so it’s the same as the other Frontlines, which gives those higher chance to spawn vs it being Shatter roulette ever since Shatter was put in the game.

Shatter is fun, but having variety is nice, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Shatter is fun, but having variety is nice, too.
    Same old Frontline Freelancer queue to me. Crapshoot if you get anyone that knows what they're doing/isn't a bot, crapshoot if you get a healer (preferably 2) on your team versus fighting a team that has three, or you end up farm content for them if you try to stand and fight toe-to-toe.

I'm not sure, did they actually change Shatter to 8 v 8 v 8, or is it just queueing that cos not enough are in for 24 v 24 v 24? Personally I wish they'd retune Rival Wings somehow to queue more, say have it pop a 12 v 12 so it could remain competitive queue-wise, add it to the Roulette.

I’ve done Shatter all of once since 4.1 (via roulette) and it was definitely 8v8v8. Only large ice spawns; no smalls. It was actually fun because it came down more to actual pvp instead of pvi.

Shatter seems to randomize between large and small ice spawns, it's not both at once on the 8-man maps. I agree, the 8-man teams are more fun because you feel like what you personally do means more. Roaming to cap, trying to catch stragglers, pushing on a base, shutting down a team at the ice by splattering their healer then the rest of them.

So nobody gonna comment on one of the last lines from the main quest of little ladies day? i'm surprised :P
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    So nobody gonna comment on one of the last lines from the main quest of little ladies day? i'm surprised :P
    Well the Songbirds have been the theme of the event for the past 3 years, so I took it simply to mean they're going to move onto something else for the events.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Well the Songbirds have been the theme of the event for the past 3 years, so I took it simply to mean they're going to move onto something else for the events.
    Still that felt omnious like hell XD

Won't even lie: I tend to click spam my way through the seasonal events now. Although the one at the start of the year featuring mochi pounding and all of the innuendos the EN localization team manages to squeeze in does make me take my time.

The bonus quest for the seasonal event is...incredibly dark.

I don't care much for the Songbirds, though. So far my favourite events have been the latest valentine's day and the Halloween one - mostly due to the dungeons they came with.

i have to admit that one caught me by surprise to the point of actualy kinda feeling bad for what hapened