Poll: Will Vulpera make you quit?

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wouldn't quit. Wouldn't take the game and mostly it's lore ever seriously again tho, which is a shame.
    Beside, I don't need to have them added to quit. I'll if I don't like the x-pac as a whole, as I've already did a few times already in the past.

No I will not quit but it doesn't mean it is because I plan to play one. Just like anything else in WoW not everything is targeted at me. Vulpera clearly have a target audience. Just looking at the pole I can clearly see that.

My biggest gripe about allied races thus far is that they are reskins that are better added as character customization options while Vulpera look like a genuine new race. So they got that going for them I guess. Assuming they even end up a playable race. I do want to see more new races. If being for Vulpera helps that then count me in.

Now give us Ogres, Jinyu, and other races that aren't just reskins. Get us excited for BfA. For me the train is still stuck at the station.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I can't get it why people are hyped for world of cuddlecraft. I wouldn't quit if they become playable but it doesn't feel right to me. Same with pandas.
    The only thing good we got out of Pandas was the Monk class. I think it is a safe bet that we will not be getting a new class with these small fury creatures assuming again that they are ever playable.

That would be outside the scope of allied races right now. Everything seems to be a spin on what we already have until Blizzard tells us otherwise.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't get it why people are hyped for world of cuddlecraft. I wouldn't quit if they become playable but it doesn't feel right to me. Same with pandas.
    Personally I don't see what animal has to do with cuddly. You telling me wild animals aren't, pardon the cliche, savage when they want to be?

Personally I find World of Humans and Elves boring. If I wanted Tolkien I'd play LotRO.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I look at these comments and I laugh at the pathetic people who are so desperately trying to prove themselves to be edgelords.

I am going to say this;

Though I am exhausted by the easy-way-out approach making new "races" from animals, if they can dent the Elven population, I am all about it.

Seriously, gotta choose the lesser evil here.

Glad to see there's hope with this community yet.

So many people are so shallow, makes me question the legitimacy of their claims to "never take the lore seriously ever again"... Before even knowing what the lore is surrounding the Vulpera... With Gnomes having been included in WoW since the start...

Guess these people will continue screeching once Vulpera turn out to be a hardy desert living people with ferocity to rival the any Horde race... not that "ferocity" is what marks a good race and story, but shallow minds and all...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-03-04 at 12:40 AM.

If people want to quit over it great - get the fuck out. Less salt is always an improvement, and someone salty enough to quit over that is no loss to anybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ anyone who put yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I genuinely think furries should be exterminated with extreme violence but no, I love this game and I'm sure there are people who aren't mentally ill who would like to play them.

Imagine quitting a game over a race you dislike lol

On topic though, no I won't quit. Does not affect me in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Absolutely. Panda's were 1 thing must this is a slap in the face. Utter disrespect for the devs who started the warcraft lore.
    So in your opinion they shouldn't add any new lore to the game and it should just be the same old stuff recycled?

Also why do people hate pandas more than the bad dragon dog race, or cows?

What about cows, dogs and goofy midgets?

If something this meaningless gets you to quit, why the fuck are you even playing the game now?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    What exactly is the difference between tauren, worgen, pandaren and vulpera? I simply do not see it.
    Tauren is a cow, worgen is a dog, pandaren is a panda and vulpera is a fox.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    I genuinely think furries should be exterminated with extreme violence but no, I love this game and I'm sure there are people who aren't mentally ill who would like to play them.
    Yeah let's not murder people because they're fans of anthropomorphic animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Yeah let's not murder people because they're fans of anthropomorphic animals.
    I take animal abuse seriously.

I take animal abuse seriously.
    So do I, moreso than others probably, but I don't conflate a subculture of people who are fans of anthropomorphic animal characters with zoophiles because a minority get a hard on for cat ladies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    So do I, moreso than others probably, but I don't conflate a subculture of people who are fans of anthropomorphic animal characters with zoophiles because a minority get a hard on for cat ladies.
    You're probably right. I'm sure people whose sexual obsession involves animals don't ever actually hurt animals.

You're probably right. I'm sure people whose sexual obsession involves animals don't ever actually hurt animals.
    Again, conflating a minority of a fandom that finds animalistic humanoids attractive with people who want to fuck real, morphologically non-humanoid animals.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-03-04 at 05:23 AM.

Titan forging made me quit but furry are just a non issue already 4 in game anyway.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!