Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Hello Forsworn Knight. As an expert on Germany, can you please tell me where those supposed no go areas are? I'm at a loss.

Also where it was said that those would be related to refugees / immigrants?
    Not in the interview, really. Merkel explained that security has to be more important and that no-go areas should not be a thing, although they apparently currently. This was not in the context of immigration. But you know the posters here, crime, no-go areas etc. can only related to refugees / immigrants, because that is the narrative they want to push. There have always been dangerous neighborhoods that people avoided, in Germany and in other countries, but it has become hard to talk about this lately because the conversation always moves to immigration=bad in that context.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Recognizing you have a problem is the first step in solving the problem.
    The obvious solution is double down on their immigration policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Merkel pandering to the far right crazies, I see.
    So these areas don't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Well, where are they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I remember the days (2002-2008) which European leaders blowing Erdogan so hard, because he was progressive, democrat, anti-miltarist, so on and so forth. I am glad that the shit blew up in your hands too, thought you a damn lesson. Next time when you want to support a fucking Islamist disguised as democrat, you'll think twice.
    I think as Medium critizies Erdogan, you can't really blame him. And Erdogan played his part officially towards the european union until he had the means of establishing himself as a dictator. Now the situation is pretty hopeless, after Erdogan displaced the kemalist leaders in the army with his own men, which willfor the forseeable future prevent the army from fullfilling their mission of protecting the secular democratic order of Turkey. And this will hurt the relationships with the turkish immigrants in germany as well for the future, to the point where germany has to force the turkish population in the country to decide whom they are loyal to, Turkey or Germany.

Same division is present in Turkey as well.
    [/quote]

Though sadly its clear that Turkey now is on the way of becoming an Islamist State, so its clear which side wins. And its really sad, because despite being culturally german, the secularism in Turkey was something that always filled me with pride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Not in the way the far right thinks they exist.

yet bad enough for merkel to announce on tv they exist and something must be done about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rise up and enter the "NO-GO" zones, bring an extra coat to give away.

Merkel pandering to the far right crazies, I see.
    If you honestly think that's true, then you are on a whole new level of delusional.

OT: Shocking, absolutely shocking. Who would have thought these third world mongrels who never had any intention of assimilating into other countries would cause a problem like this? It's almost as if Merkel and the German government shouldn't have let these people in all willy nilly and use a plan that is basically summed up with "well, let's just hope for the best!" Liberal policies at work here folks.

- - - Updated - - -

So you've been to them yourself and can personally attest to the fact that they "aren't as bad as they seem"?

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    To be fair, there have been no-go zones in the US even without immigration, so I fail to see your point here?
    The point is why bring in people who create more no go zones than the native population would already make...
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, where are they?
    No idea, I don't live there. We have people claiming that she's lying here though, so I assume those folks are intimately familiar with the country.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes, fuck the poor, we get it.
    Much as Soviet, and Mao's famines did, or Pol-Pots random executions. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...refugee-crisis

ANGELA Merkel has admitted German no-go zones are a “reality” in shocking comments which add to fears there are places in the country where outsiders and even police offices are afraid to visit.

At the start of this year, Police Union chief Rainer Wendt claimed authorities are unable to enforce the law thanks to the rise of dangerous no-go zones caused as a result of mass immigration.

He demanded German politicians get crime levels under control or risk “police-free zones in Germany”.

Reminds me of the hundred or so No go zones in the united states.
    Ever drive through parts of WV in the middle of the night...creeepy....

This isn't news to anyone.

There are "no-go zones", either because of high crime rates or because of racism. There are areas in the big cities that are pretty much under arabic/turkish/east european clan control, and I woudn't advise to visit some cities in east Germany if you are of color or dressed like a punk.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Though sadly its clear that Turkey now is on the way of becoming an Islamist State, so its clear which side wins. And its really sad, because despite being culturally german, the secularism in Turkey was something that always filled me with pride.
    I still wouldn't call Turkey heading towards an Islamist State. More like an ultra-nationalistic dictatoria. Turkish culture is not compatible with Sharia, even for average midlander Turk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think as Medium critizies Erdogan, you can't really blame him. And Erdogan played his part officially towards the european union until he had the means of establishing himself as a dictator. Now the situation is pretty hopeless, after Erdogan displaced the kemalist leaders in the army with his own men, which willfor the forseeable future prevent the army from fullfilling their mission of protecting the secular democratic order of Turkey. And this will hurt the relationships with the turkish immigrants in germany as well for the future, to the point where germany has to force the turkish population in the country to decide whom they are loyal to, Turkey or Germany.

Erdogan always had Islamist tendencies. He made that clear to the world when he recited a poem from a work written by Ziya Gökalp.

"The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers."
    @Gilrak

From which European country are you if you do not mind me asking?

Germany deserves every horror that befalls it.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-03-04 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topic: nation bashing

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    yet bad enough for merkel to announce on tv they exist and something must be done about it.
    Again, not the kind of no-go zones you guys think exist in Germany, It has nothing to do with refugees.

Should never be allowed to happen, send in the armed forces and take out the gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by dunhildas View Post
    Should never be allowed to happen, send in the armed forces and take out the gangs.
    Problem is that the clans are better armed as our police or military and they know that.
    There are some interviews of german police chefs that made that puplic.
    If the german authorities try to arrest the head of this clans, it would end in a warzone.
    Untrained and understaffed/equiped police force vs ex-soldiers with AK47 and granades in a ghetto, who will win ?