Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    @SoulSoBreezy <<<< That’s the guy who made the vid btw.

Looks sick as fuck but I’ve never really played undead so it doesn’t/won’t affect me. Looks really good though.
    Hey, a thing I did!
    It's been said in the thread but this particular animation is shared across multiple races (but not all). These are the most prominent though and because of the wowhead screenshots and upright orc news, this seemed relevant.
    Of course don't forget! This is Alpha and these might not turn out to be a default animation but something else entirely.

Deleted
    Forsaken is my most used race. Will be great to have options like this. Some of my forsaken characters will like this. Others will remain the same.

Horde bias intensifying

So slightly jiggly mostly dead women?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post
    This undead approves. If it's an option, it will be great (same with exposed-no exposed bones).
    Then roll human? What point of playing as UNDEAD and not wanting exposed bones?

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I just feel like the hunched forsaken is the only hunched race that made sense.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    You sure that's for undead, not the thin humans?

Like it looks really out of place on an undead compared to before...
    Yea pretty much this. Its tested on undead but animations most likely for Thin Humans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    I just feel like the hunched forsaken is the only hunched race that made sense.
    I mean, there are unhunched undead types in the game already. The only Horde race where the hunch is an absolute part of who they are would be Darkspear Trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post

Yea pretty much this. Its tested on undead but animations most likely for Thin Humans.
    Why would they have both male and female sets? Thin humans only have a male model and they use the female undead skeleton. As for the bones, it'd be nice to wear something without it immediately exploding at the elbows and knees. The fixed posture would also help with certain helms as currently they jut out way too far. It'll be nice for tabards too.

Most importantly, these are options. Why does mmochamp get so venomous towards people having a choice? Don't like it? Not undead enough for you? Cool, don't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Then roll human? What point of playing as UNDEAD and not wanting exposed bones?
    Because it's nonsensical that every new piece of armour has them showing through? Okay, maybe for cloth it makes some sense if you really push it (bone is sharp), but leather? Plate? No, it looks stupid. Besides, they can still look plenty undead with a hunch and their faces exposed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    Opinion: I like what they did to female undeads. I do not like the way they changed male undeads.

correct, for females looks fine but for males.. a downgrade and a lose of identity imo.

While I've been dying for straight back forsaken long before orcs, I think they should keep their lumbering locomotion.

Torn atm. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Corydon View Post
    Opinion: I like what they did to female undeads. I do not like the way they changed male undeads.
    Completely agree
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    While I've been dying for straight back forsaken long before orcs, I think they should keep their lumbering locomotion.

Torn atm. Damn.

Completely agree
    Well that's why it being an option would be preferably. Decide if you want the hunch or not.

Myself I'd probably be straight backed even if only for the simple fact that the hunch makes a lot of helmets look absolutely awful on Forsaken males which ruins a ton of potential transmogs. However, I think Blizzard would have told us if upright undead were in the works, so sadly I believe this will remain an NPC only deal.

wish we could get the chinese WoW's undead model, i think it looks better without the bones showing.

Looked at the WAWalk animation with orcs and trolls and I have to say it vastly improves the models. I hope it's implemented for the trolls as an option because I would really love to play a jungle troll that didn't look bent over all the time.

Finally, a true orc! Not some peon or crippled old fang!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Looks much better on the female model. The male one is barely a change. The only reason I'd like it is so that 90% of helms stop looking awful on undead since their head sticks out so far. Hopefully this would fix it.
    I noticed the same. The male upright posture looks like it needs a lot more work but the female looks solid. And the jutted out head making helms look terrible is exacly why I go helmet-less on my Forsaken DK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Would be cool with an option. Along with a "Hide Bones" option so they can look like the chinese version.
    Yes pls. The dried and exposed bone joints look dated and corny. At least provide the option to change it to muscle sinew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Ehhh the male one has the same amount of hunch but a lower amount of animation and I don't play female chars. No thanks

is this just a fanart or is blizzard actually gonna allow players to use unhunched undead? because the male undead looks alot better with the new one. the way it walks, still hunch but not overly, hopefully resolves the staff or any weapon on the back issues. I would be super interested to see this from bfa beta perspective.

Female looks good, but they didn't really remove the hunchback on the male, just gave them another animation s'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Looked at the WAWalk animation with orcs and trolls and I have to say it vastly improves the models. I hope it's implemented for the trolls as an option because I would really love to play a jungle troll that didn't look bent over all the time.

Finally, a true orc! Not some peon or crippled old fang!

I just looked at the Zandalari male model, and I've seriously got to ask.

Has anyone else noticed that they added the hind toe nail back to the texture?
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08BSd87cRwR87V

Reminder that Blizzard loves you all.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-03-04 at 04:39 PM.

I hope Blizzard gives Darkspear trolls and forsaken the option to walk upright (or less hunched). I would honestly be just as excited to roll a semi-upright jungle troll as I would a Zandalari or upright orc.

5+ Year Old Account
    I want this more than most, to be honest.

The upright women look awesome and I would slap on the Chinese Model Filter in the command line and never look back because my god they look nice upright!
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Who know whether this is actually serious or as someone mentioned is for use with humans - or it might never make it live.

If it IS, however, I think it's bad. What's the point of playing undead if you want to look 'normal'? Lets face it, the whole point of being undead is to be this rotting, hideous piece of crap that shambles around, not some resurrected olympic superstar.