Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Yes that is his hope. To educate. Not to grasp views of children and stupid adults. Thanks for letting me know.
    Do rain clouds follow you everywhere?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

This is going to make me sound weird as all hell, but I wish I had that dude's job. Would be amazing.

Well the chasing things and catching it part, the getting bitten is not exactly a requirement for me, but I'd take it.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2018-03-03 at 03:08 PM.

Is there any venom from the centipede? Is it just sharp pinchers?

10+ Year Old Account
    centipedes are venomous

Quote Originally Posted by mswhiskerson View Post
    Pretty cynical and sure of yourself for having only seen a very small portion of 1 small video in his catalogue.

I realise this response is redundant since you've already proven yourself the type of person to ignore and avoid any evidence to the contrary of that which you've already arbitrarily decided is fact, but I'm making it anyway. This is my flaw. I hold out hope that people can change.
    Some people enjoy bloated garbage that is crammed with filler specifically to increase the revenue generated by the video. That's fine. The "content" creators are making easy money, and at the same time, getting defended by children/easily amused adults on the forums who feel the desperate need to justify watching the material being shilled out. It's a win/win.

I just don't personally enjoy it. I won't change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Do rain clouds follow you everywhere?
    Stupid things depress me.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I personally have no desire, thought, inclination, fantasy or notion to go around fucking with nature. That might very well be a result of my extreme modernity and strictly urban lifestyle and upbringing. However, I do not have the tools to comprehend what makes people want to go around outdoors and mess with nature.

Bro, a spider was crawling up the steps to my laundry room the other day and I made the decision that laundry could wait a day or two.

Who in the fuck does shit like in the OP video? I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    There's a fetish for getting bit/stung
    reminds me, i actually saw a video recently of woman making a mantis eat her nipple.

sometimes, there's a really good argument for forced admittance to a mental facility.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    People have already done this "research".
    Some people take their "fake news" fetish to places they really shouldn't.

Jim: The book says those are poisonous.
    Marlin: Lies! Hand me that snake, I'll be the judge of that!

His girlfriend is probably a toxinologist.

The guy screams like a baby whenever he's bitten or stung by anything. Is that what it's about or? I don't quite see the fun part.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    He's like Steve Irwin except more entertaining and less of a twat.
    Who actually says this? You've made a mortal enemy today.