Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1. A gun.
    2. A single bullet.

I ain't spending a whole fucking week on some shitty island. Just shoot me and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

For some reason I'm not so sure people mentioning that they'd bring famous actresses have the best intentions.
    That would explain why all of them seem to be bringing guns as well.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    That would explain why all of them seem to be bringing guns as well.
    Let's be honest that's the only reason you bring a gun whether it was a famous actress or anyone else. Which is why you thought of it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Let's be honest that's the only reason you bring a gun whether it was a famous actress or anyone else. Which is why you thought of it.
    I didn't think of it...you did. You're the one that dreamed up this scenario where you bring Jessica Alba to a deserted island with your phone and your gun.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't think of it...you did. You're the one that dreamed up this scenario where you bring Jessica Alba to a deserted island with your phone and your gun.
    Nope, you added all the extra unneeded nonsense yourself in a lame attempt to insult me and be funny, so you thought of it, I wrote exactly what I meant. Nothing more nothing less.

Nope, you added all the extra unneeded nonsense yourself in a lame attempt to insult me and be funny, so you thought of it, I wrote exactly what I meant. Nothing more nothing less.
    You're the one bringing an actress, your phone, and a gun to a deserted island for a week. An Island that you claim will have cell service...which means the only thing keeping her on the island with you is the gun. You've created this lovely little Rape Island Fantasy for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one bringing an actress, your phone, and a gun to a deserted island for a week. An Island that you claim will have cell service...which means the only thing keeping her on the island with you is the gun. You've created this lovely little Rape Island Fantasy for yourself.
    You should stop and reread what I actually posted, which never even hinted at or towards rape, the only person responsible for the narrative that you just now explicitly spelled out is YOU.

You should stop and reread what I actually posted, which never even hinted at or towards rape, the only person responsible for the narrative that you just now explicitly spelled out is YOU.
    Then why don't you let her use your phone to get a rescue chopper headed your way?

10+ Year Old Account

You're stranded on a deserted Island for 1 week, name 3 things and one 1 person you would want to be on the island with.

The Island has a stream of fresh filtered water, and along with fruits like bananas and coconuts so you won't starve.

1. Glock 17
    2. Solar Charger
    3. Iphone 7

Jessica Alba
    It's only 1 week... What do you expect will happen between Jessica Alba and you? Also, it's a deserted island, what do you need a Gloc.... Oh.... OH... You...monster...

Anyhoo, I choose a young Jessica Alba, 2 Glocks and some lube...
    Last edited by Saverem; 2018-03-04 at 08:46 AM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t think what he said hinted towards rape. Hell, I’m bringing Sam Heughan to my island. And besides, earlier he agreed with another poster who said the gun could come in handy against animals and pirates.

Stop trying to suck the fun out of this!
    Let me paint a picture for you

You're on a deserted island with a stranger. He has a gun and a working cell phone. And instead of using that cellphone to call for help he decides you should just stay on the island with him. Says he'll let you go in a week.

How safe are you feeling in this scenario?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Island has a coconuts
    i would bring the professor from Gilligans island. he can make anything from a coconut

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    It's only 1 week... What do you expect will happen between Jessica Alba and you? Also, it's a deserted island, what do you need a Gloc.... Oh.... OH... You...monster...
    Ok reread very very slowly what you just posted quoting me. And I've already explained about the Glock, deserted islands do not always stay deserted permanently and without knowing which one I am on, and using the my phone to maybe give me an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me paint a picture for you

You're on a deserted island with a stranger. He has a gun and a working cell phone. And instead of using that cellphone to call for help he decides you should just stay on the island with him. Says he'll let you go in a week.

How safe are you feeling in this scenario?
    Let me paint a picture for you. The Thread title asks about who you would want to be on the island with, and all you can come up with is rape.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    i would bring the professor from Gilligans island. he can make anything from a coconut
    I don't know the professors a smart dude but he keeps getting foiled by Gilligan. I would think after first couple of times, the Professor would think a few steps ahead.

Deleted
    Alcohol
    Big waterproof tent
    Machete

I'd bring Remy Lacroix. I would've brought Jessica Alba but I don't think alcohol would lower her standards sufficiently.

Ok reread very very slowly what you just posted quoting me. And I've already explained about the Glock, deserted islands do not always stay deserted permanently and without knowing which one I am on, and using the my phone to maybe give me an idea.
    - - - Updated - - -

See, I'm not the only one that thinks you look like a creeper.

Let me paint a picture for you. The Thread title asks about who you would want to be on the island with, and all you can come up with is rape.
    See, If I'm stranded on a deserted island I think I'd want tools to build a shelter and a person that could help me build it. That way I don't die of exposure. If I had a cell phone and by some miracle it actually works...I'd use it to get myself off that island ASAP. What I don't do is try and think of how I can trap an actress on the island with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

See, I'm not the only one that thinks you look like a creeper.

See, If I'm stranded on a deserted island I think I'd want tools to build a shelter and a person that could help me build it. That way I don't die of exposure. If I had a cell phone and by some miracle it actually works...I'd use it to get myself off that island ASAP. What I don't do is try and think of how I can trap an actress on the island with me.
    You are the only one that brought up trapped, rape, or anything else into this scenario, because as I proved you couldn't think of anything else.

You are the only one that brought up trapped, rape, or anything else into this scenario, because as I proved you couldn't think of anything else.
    Like I said...what popped into my mind was that I'd want Tools and a person to help build a shelter. Your Glock isn't going to help you much when you're dying from exposure.

If I had a cell phone that was actually getting a signal I'd use it to get off the Island quicker.

See, I've clearly thought about this situation more than you have. You're obviously just looking to have sex with Jessica Alba. And you seem to think the only chance for that to actually happen is if she's trapped on a deserted island with you and you have a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said...what popped into my mind was that I'd want Tools and a person to help build a shelter. Your Glock isn't going to help you much when you're dying from exposure.

If I had a cell phone that was actually getting a signal I'd use it to get off the Island quicker.

See, I've clearly thought about this situation more than you have. You're obviously just looking to have sex with Jessica Alba. And you seem to think the only chance for that to actually happen is if she's trapped on a deserted island with you and you have a gun.
    I don't really care what you said, and frankly I think your lame joke was unfunny, even if it was an attempt at trying to insult me. The only thing you clearly thought out is my situation or what you assumed vs what i actually said.

The only thing revealed about that is what YOU were thinking, not me, and the fact you have reading problems.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. Machete geared towards survival.
    2. Medical Kit.
    3. Lots and lots of toilet paper. That or wet wipes(I have a sensitive bottom).

I'd either go by myself and enjoy the solitude, or I'd go with my one and only best friend(who is a far more competent survivalist than I am).
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsure if it is a vacation or a marooning. 1 week on a deserted island but with food and water at no problem, I would enjoy it.

1.: Basic camp-kit (firestarter, hook and line, pan etc).
    2.: Basic Medical-kit
    3.: A 2-4 person tent.

And the person, my wife, it would be a little vacation.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Camping kit for 2
    Dry/canned food for a week
    Messkit

Potential significant other