Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    What are you expecting to find on this desert island that requires a firearm?
    Nothing but it's nice to see which of the people that replied is American.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    You're stranded on a deserted Island for 1 week, name 3 things and one 1 person you would want to be on the island with.

The Island has a stream of fresh filtered water, and along with fruits like bananas and coconuts so you won't starve.
    A tent, my backlog of audio books, and a machete (for the coconuts).

I'd summon Morgan Freeman to narrate the situation.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    1. AR-15
    2. Pliers
    3. AR-15 Ammo

4. Donald Trump
    Omfg that is the best comment here.

Anyway.
    Basic firekit
    Fishing gear.
    A tent

A person that is willing to have some casual sex.

lol at all the people bringing guns and no ammo. tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    See, I've clearly thought about this situation more than you have. You're obviously just looking to have sex with Jessica Alba. And you seem to think the only chance for that to actually happen is if she's trapped on a deserted island with you and you have a gun.
    No, no, no, you're mistaken, the gun is merely to get her onto the island, I mean how else is Mall Security going to convince the creme de la creme of his spank bank to join him on said island. The sex will be entirely consensual once he wins her over with his dashing wit and stylish trilby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    1.helicopter
    2.fuel
    3.helipad

a pilot

I ain't stayin there for a week that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Then it's not a deserted island, now is it.

What a ridiculous assertion.
    Because it is deserted UNTIL the pirates come back? Was that a really hard thought to have? Deserted does not mean no one knows about it.
    For the sake of argument, this could be where the "pirates" put their loot(why they don't just use Wells Fargo ...)and that would be an issue if you were stranded there AND they happened to want to make a withdrawal.
    or
    It could be the place NK leader child comes to get away from it all after a hard days threatening the rest of the world.
    Maybe this is Trumps new go to place to twitter in peace and slash a golf club around while inventing new ways to piss Americans off?
    or
    This could be the very place where Sharks,tired of seals fish and other ocean creatures evolve into land walking predators. The first of the new species will come to this island on the VERY DAY you get stranded, evolution is a tough business so, naturally they are famished and you look soooooo tasty in your deserted island fashion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    No, no, no, you're mistaken, the gun is merely to get her onto the island, I mean how else is Mall Security going to convince the creme de la creme of his spank bank to join him on said island. The sex will be entirely consensual once he wins her over with his dashing wit and stylish trilby.
    That's a rather odd nickname for a gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing, i'll just lie down and die finally
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    lol at all the people bringing guns and no ammo. tools.
    My .357 Mag is always loaded. Except when I clean it.

[IMG]
    1. Glock 17
    2. Solar Charger
    3. Iphone 7

Jessica Alba
    You want to shoot Jessica Alba and then post about it on social media?

That person would be you. Deserted doesn’t mean lost. Otherwise nobody would know a island was deserted and just because it was deserted doesn’t mean people can’t come back.

Deserted past tense.
    you sound like a guy who flinches when people raises their arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Computer
    2) Solar charging system.
    3) 100/100mbit wireless internet

A person I don't care about.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

- A machete
    - A tent
    - A candle lighter

My wife.

Deleted

You're stranded on a deserted Island for 1 week, name 3 things and one 1 person you would want to be on the island with.

The Island has a stream of fresh filtered water, and along with fruits like bananas and coconuts so you won't starve.

1. Glock 17
    2. Solar Charger
    3. Iphone 7

Jessica Alba
    What the hell do you need a pistol for if you're on a deserted island? Shoot coconuts? Seems like a waste of resources

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    What the hell do you need a pistol for if you're on a deserted island? Shoot coconuts? Seems like a waste of resources
    Hey!! Good idea. Instead of the solar panel, I will trade instead for some extra ammo. Those palm trees can be hard to climb to get the coconuts. Plus the practice would be good.

A week? Fuck everything - if i'm not starving or dying from dehydration just relax tbh.

Deleted
    Only 1 week? That's a holiday trip, not a stranded situation

1) Anti-insect shit
    2) Sleeping bag
    3) Toothpaste

Bring Pikachu. If not allowed, random hot guy from university.

Ok here we go.

1. Tools.
    2. A copy of "how to build a boat".
    3. My Sony Walkman.

Now my person would be an experienced sailor to help me with the boat. Or more specifically my Uncle since he works maintenance on trawlers and other large boats.

Then I'd just get off the island before the week is up and hopefully reach civilisation before the week.

Problem solved. I mean if the island has fruit then it has trees which they grow on.

Tactical Shovel
    First Aid Kit
    Camping Kit

I would like to take my son. He needs to rough it once in his life.