Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This week's games will be played on the Maiev balance patch released this past Friday: https://twitter.com/HeroesEsports/st...91862742827008

Deleted
    Tracer and - unlikely, but possibly - Maiev should be the last balance outliers before Western Clash. Might be a good tournament, unless Dignitas completely stomp their way to the title.

Deleted
    Has the Godkiller arrived?

Welp. Guess this is still wide open!

That was a surprise. Only caught the last game as I was at work but Zealots definitely played better than Dig in this map so it felt like they were worth it. It's really Zealots' to lose now, although it's not in their hands.

Arcaner is a great player. Might not be at Wubby levels quite yet, but he's far ahead of every other sololaner in the league.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2018-02-16 at 09:49 PM.

Western Clash will be played on yesterday's update, with Maiev enabled.

The best.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Western Clash is happening right now!

https://www.twitch.tv/blizzheroes

- - - Updated - - -

Team Dignitas takes the first series of the day with a 2-1 victory over HeroesHearth!

- - - Updated - - -

Dreadweed is back in action!

- - - Updated - - -

If you only have time to watch one game this weekend, watch the first game between Tempo Storm and fnatic. What a match!

- - - Updated - - -

https://clips.twitch.tv/CautiousShor...nMrDestructoid

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, the series just shown what an amazing player Quackniix is.

Fnatic were making some weird macro decisions and never really taking small advantages. Losing a shotcaller and drafter is a HUGE deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Meh, the series just shown what an amazing player Quackniix is.

Fnatic were making some weird macro decisions and never really taking small advantages. Losing a shotcaller and drafter is a HUGE deal.
    Yeah most definitely. I mean Sonic surpassed all the expectations you have of a sub and they are doing good given their predicament, but they so clearly missed Quack. It felt like they had no idea what to do with any advantage they got most of the time, and their drafts were wonky at best.

- - - Updated - - -

That was not only unexpected by Zealots (for me), but also really impressive. They just flat out outplayed TT and only lost a game due to the weird draft in Tomb.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am on the Tempo train, Glaurang is my boi.

I think people underestimate Zealots, when they are good, they are pretty good.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I passed out so I missed the last matchup of the day, but it looks like fnatic wiped out HeroesHearth.

Man, I can't wait for tomorrow's games.

- - - Updated - - -

Day 3 of the Western Clash starts in a few minutes. This will be one not to miss!

https://www.twitch.tv/blizzheroes

Ye Fnatic´s performance against HHE was as dominant as ever.
    @apepi: I don't remember them winning multiple maps by 3-4 levels in a series ever.

Dignitas are just godlike in this tournament. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Ye it was insane. What was the total kill tally in this series? Something like 40-6?

And Udall said about the last game "if some things have gone better in the end for Tempo". Dude they got 2 curses and only mustered a single keep wall. Sure they did better, but you're doing something wrong if that happens (against a mule-less Abathur to boot). You're going against the Blaze-Tyrael combo that just demolished you back to back. If you, after 2 curses, rely on winning a late-game fight to win the game, you dun goofed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Why Tempo never banned Blaze just astounds me. Dig is playing Blaze/Tyrael as both using their ults as save mechanics. I can not believe Tempo just kept trying the same draft over and over... Dig bans Maiev, TS Pick Malf first pick, Dig then picks Blaze/Ty. If you keep doing the same over and over again you are going to lose. Dig crushed Tempo in the draft phase over and over and won because of it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Hopefully this next series will be the close one I had hoped Dig v TS would have been!

That last fight in Volskaya might be the most impressive turn I've seen in a fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    That last fight in Volskaya might be the most impressive turn I've seen in a fight.
    Like always Jo seems to live when dead.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Like always Jo seems to live when dead.
    It was so many things going on. The clutch bunker, the clutch dshield, the 4man blessed shield, them using the conveyor belts to their advantage so much and through all of this, they not only just survived a 2v5 but they managed to wipe Fnatic without a single death.