Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    So we can fight him. THank you
    Misreading again? We can't fight him directly but we can (and did) fight him indirectly,

Sargeras/Kil'jaeden should've been last boss.

Not some no-name like Argus.

If you didnt mean to compare them there is no reason to mention both. There is always going to be people with opposing opinions thats nothing new.

I wonder what your argument is?

Some people like it some dont? Is that news to you?
    You didn't understand what I was saying and got triggered, now you're trying to save face by still pretending that I'm the one without an argument.

Keep bitching about how the way we battled The Titan "doesn't make sense". Others are free to point out the stupidity of the argument. The ones whining can't have a very good grasp on what happened lore-wise with us vs Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Misreading again? We can't fight him directly but we can (and did) fight him indirectly,
    We got to do something that the titans could have easily done by themself. We didnt actually help we just got handed some breadcrumbs. We are actually completely pointless to the legions end. And Sargeras being imprisoned is the most comical thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Indeed.

With the aid of our Artifacts which we have empowered throughout the story arch, with the aid of the Pantheon.
    Yet some would rather have seen us battle Sargeras' toenail and loot his corpse when done...

Deleted
    We got to do something that the titans could have easily done by themself.
    Last time they did, oh tried, they tried to fight him instead of banish and they got fucked up.

Second time is the charm it seems, especially if you change tactics.

Who else knew who the OP was before clicking the thread? I guess this is his goal or something, still pathetic.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yet some would rather have seen us battle Sargeras' toenail and loot his corpse when done...
    But It would be so nice too see "DURR ME BEATED SARGERAS ME GOOOD" -random player- and then diying at the hand of a random demon in argus while WQ or in BG at hand of a random gnome warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I didn't say we had to kill him. It just would have made a lot more fucking sense if we beat him into submission, THEN imprisoned him. Right now it looks like Sargeras is just chilling, doing his thing, when boom beam hits him and he's imprisoned. Without even entering the fight himself. Fucking pathetic for the Burning Legion's great leader.
    Maybe listen to the RP from the Aggramar fight and the Argus fight. It will answer your questions for you.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    You didn't understand what I was saying and got triggered, now you're trying to save face by still pretending that I'm the one without an argument.

Keep bitching about how the way we battled The Titan "doesn't make sense". Others are free to point out the stupidity of the argument. The ones whining can't have a very good grasp on what happened lore-wise with us vs Sargeras.
    i do understand but your argument made no sense if you wherent comparing them. Keep dodging that however idc really

I think it's beyond stupid to assume you'd last more than 2 seconds again Sargeras.

There's no conceivable way we could of fought him and won, even with the titans help.
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post
    But It would be so nice too see "DURR ME BEATED SARGERAS ME GOOOD" -random player- and then diying at the hand of a random demon in argus while WQ or in BG at hand of a random gnome warlock.
    Exactly.

It's always funny when people without a grasp on things, still feel fit to try and argue their case based on nothing but feels.
    The way we dealt with Sargeras, made perfect sense and was a hell of a lot more "realistic" than what certain people are proposing.

Saragas's fight starts in 3..... 2.... 1.....

Saragas slaps hand down crushing all players for 1 Billion damage.....

You loose the fight.... and your characters are not allowed to be res'ed at all due to your body being crushed into millions of pieces by the slap

i do understand but your argument made no sense if you wherent comparing them. Keep dodging that however idc really
    When you say something "doesn't make sense", one knows the opposite to be true, to be blunt.

you are right we should of hijacked a fleet of the magic space ships bombarded him with magic space ship cannons.

na we should of poked him in the toes with our swords till he fell over (hey it worked for the magic space ships)

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I think it's beyond stupid to assume you'd last more than 2 seconds again Sargeras.

There's no conceivable way we could of fought him and won, even with the titans help.
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post

You loose the fight.... and your characters are not allowed to be res'ed at all due to your body being crushed into millions of pieces by the slap
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    na we should of poked him in the toes with our swords till he fell over (hey it worked for the magic space ships)
    Indeed.

With the aid of our Artifacts which we have empowered throughout the story arch, with the aid of the Pantheon.
    To be honest I don't like that opinion, because that's just an opinion.

Broxigar wounded Sargeras with his magical axe while he was alone versus Sargeras and the Burning Legion... Do you think that we wouldn't stand a chance with just Sargeras alone with the whole army of the light, titans on our side and weapons stronger than Broxigar axe? I don't think so.
    I may be wrong... but remember Dragon Soul? We were empowered by Aspects while we were fighting with Deathwing who wrecked almost whole Azeroth and caused Cataclysm.

We were killing bandits and bears in Vanilla, but now? Here we are... fighting titans(Aggramar, Argus) in the cosmos.

Pretty sure they could've came up with something like:
    Titans empowered your artifacts - you're able to fight with Sargeras now(with bonus new artifact skin!).
    After defeating the Dark Titan - your artifacts power are drained(but you still have the skin).

And that wouldn't even be more ridiculous than it's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Can a microbe fight you by poking you with a tiny metal rod?
    About ~450g of botulinum toxin could kill every human being on this planet.
    Blizzard could just say that Azerite is toxic for Sargeras - boom, he ded.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-03-04 at 03:55 PM.

Deleted
    When you say something "doesn't make sense", one knows the opposite to be true, to be blunt.
    Its nice to see how you keep dodging it Feel free to try and actually explain it at some point if you feel like you want to be taken seriously

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post

Yet casting imprison on him makes perfect sense.

Like you know. Imprisoning someone a lot stronger then yourself is just ezpz

Deleted
    Exactly.

It's always funny when people without a grasp on things, still feel fit to try and argue their case based on nothing but feels.
    The way we dealt with Sargeras, made perfect sense and was a hell of a lot more "realistic" than what certain people are proposing.

ALMOST perfect, because the fact that we NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE, saw Sargeras through ATBT is a bit disappointing.

Would have been cool even to see him like the Majora Mask MOON collpasing into us slowly through the Argus fight

- - - Updated - - -

Its nice to see how you keep dodging it Feel free to try and actually explain it at some point if you feel like you want to be taken seriously

- - - Updated - - -

Yet casting imprison on him makes perfect sense.

Like you know. Imprisoning someone a lot stronger then yourself is just ezpz

Unfortunately Sargeras is pure BRUTE STR but he can't win against the combined MAGIC of other Titans. :rolleye:

shouldnt this be moved to the lore forum?

Deleted
    Also a quick remind that until Chronicles retcon Titans had 2 sub-species.

There are two types of titan:
    Aesir "storm giant", platinum-skinned, stronger, smarter and more agile
    Vanir "earth giant", bronze-skinned, tougher but less powerful
    Sargeras is/was a Vanir, Amanthul an Aesir.
    Easy to see why Sargeras beat them 1vs1 with pure brute strenght.

Round 2 they decide to CC him.
    Last edited by mmoc98623435d5; 2018-03-04 at 03:52 PM.