15+ Year Old Account

After unlocking Heritage Armor

Say i leveled a void elf from 20 - 110 and unlock the armor and transmog it on my gear and do a race change, will it stick?
    Or can i transmog a piece of heirloom and send it to an alt will that work?

Anyone tried or can confirm?

Deleted
    No. Heritage armor is only for allied races, no tricks.

Heirlooms lose xmog when you mail them.

IIRC when you mail transmogged gear it loses the mog. As for the race change part, I really​ doubt it.

its only for that allied race

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Heirlooms lose xmog when you mail them.
    While Heritage gear is only for the race; are we sure about the heirlooms losing transmog? I saw a low lvl void elf transmogged into gear which should be locked out to him at his level.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It will revert to default. (99% sure, not gonna test it, just using common sense)

Even holiday only transmogs revert automaticly after the date expires, so automatic-untransmog code is in the game already.

The only time I have had higher level transmog on an alt, was the Trial of Valor sets used to be level 1, but they eventually changed that to 98.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    While Heritage gear is only for the race; are we sure about the heirlooms losing transmog? I saw a low lvl void elf transmogged into gear which should be locked out to him at his level.
    You can transmog level 1-60 gear at the start, 58-80 gear at 58+, 80-90 gear at 80, WoD gear at 90, Legion gear at 98.

And still the majority of people I see don't transmog their heirlooms at all... it's only 1 gold a piece, 0 gold for holiday-transmogs.

Also Trial of Style is coming, so that's like 5 days with free transmog I believe starting tomorrow.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-03-04 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Auxis they did make some changes on the transmog system, now you can use classic armor sets on 1-60 toons and tbc items for characters above 60 and so on...
    A very cool signature text.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Some xmog gear falls through the cracks for lower levels I have noticed. I am fairly certain that heirlooms losing xmog when being mailed is something that's been in the game for a long time.

I took a shit in a bowl of corn flakes and then threw it at a Goblineer.