Poll: Will Vulpera make you quit?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Quitting the game because something optional you don't like was added is in the top three dumbest reasons to leave. There are several things in the game I dont care for, raiding for example, that I just ignore because they're optional content and therefore irrelevant.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    You're probably right. I'm sure people whose sexual obsession involves animals don't ever actually hurt animals.
    Which would be you, right? Because you came in here and immediately showed that sex with animals is literally the first thing that your mind went to when it comes to Vulpera.
    Last edited by Cradix; 2018-03-04 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    Which would be you, right? Because you came in here and immediately showed that sex with animals is literally the first thing that your mind went to when it comes to Vulpera.
    No.

The OP mentioned furries and that's what they're about. Your logic is terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    I'm really interested to see how many people are actually going to quit the game if Vulpera are playable. Considering we had Mist's of Pandaria, which was way more furry than a single race on 1 faction. If you are leaving the game this time, why now? Why didn't you leave when MoP launched? Is thew complaining just a meme? Maybe it's just people taking the furry meme to seriously because "internet" when in actuality they don't really give a shit?
    I personally couldn't care less. People threatened to quit over playable Pandaren only to stick around and realize it wasn't anywhere near as bad as they had made it out to be. And those that did leave because "OMG, KUNG FU PANDA, F U BLIZZ," well the game has been better off for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

In WoW there are humanoids based on bears, wolves, hyenas, several kinds of fishfrog, wolverines, deer, cows, moose, yaks, buffalo, more than one kind of cat, pandas, blue goats, boars, birds, monkeys, candle headed rats, spiders, praying mantises, two kinds of snake, fungus, walruses, rabbits, plants, lobsters and lizards.
    But fox people?
    FOX PEOPLE?!
    OUTRAGEOUS.

A true failure of logic. Clearly we just need more elves.

Why should one quite over a race they are not Even gonna play?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

No.
    You're the unhinged lunatic who, as you yourself admitted, genuinely think people who enjoy partaking in a fandom is reason to be "exterminated with extreme violence." So yea, I think my assessment of you is 100% correct.

That and anyone who's mind instantly goes straight to "sex with animals" sure as shit isn't a healthy mind regardless of any situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would anyone just quit if a new allied race was released? That's an overreaction to a small thing.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

I take animal abuse seriously.
    You're also entirely ignorant on what a Furry is I see.

- - - Updated - - -

No.

The OP mentioned furries and that's what they're about. Your logic is terrible.
    Factually incorrect.

Your mind is dirty and views animals in a sexual light, Furry Fandom is not the issue here.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...e-deal-furries

No, because i'm not a 12 year old throwing a tantrum.

No because I'm not 6 years old.

I would however be annoyed that they became playable before other things such as Vrykul and Ogres though.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hate furry culture but I wouldn't quit over some lore-less race being added to appease that community.

Nobody actually quit over Pandaren despite many saying they would.

I really hope that everyone who says they'll quit over Vulpera being added actually quits. The game will be much better off.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Deleted
    I'm not exactly a fan of races like the vulpera becoming playable, but whether I'm subscribed to the game or not depends on whether the mix of story, content and gameplay satisfies me or not. Other factors are time and if I have friends to actively play with.

Vulpera being playable is going to be the reason literally nobody quits. Chances are if they say that's what made them quit, there were very likely other things that contributed much more heavily to it. They just wanted to pin it on something dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I would definitively quit but I'm currently a real World of Warcraft player. I don't play Legion anymore.

ROFL *eyeroll*
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

I really wish the ignorant speculation on all of these "future allied races" would just stop. Blizzard has gone on record saying they changed the rigging on a lot of models(Naga have been this way for several expansions and we still aren't playing as them) because it makes it easier to customize the npc's. Wowhead, when datamining, have said this is 100% true, and even reminded players that the inclusion of these updated models in no way means "future race".

Blizzard cannot add a model to the game now without 1000 threads popping up about "omg can't wait to play as xxx". And besides, you're pretty much the lowest level of human if you would ever choose to play a furry goblin(which are all the vulpera are) over a Tortollan. Yall can just go play in traffic and do humanity a favor. You're only slightly better than the QQ no pally troll crowd. I <3 your tears.
    Kthxhugsbye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    You're the unhinged lunatic who, as you yourself admitted, genuinely think people who enjoy partaking in a fandom is reason to be "exterminated with extreme violence." So yea, I think my assessment of you is 100% correct.

That and anyone who's mind instantly goes straight to "sex with animals" sure as shit isn't a healthy mind regardless of any situation.
    You're trying too hard.

I mean, I'm personally not all too interested in the Vulpera at the moment, and I dread the horrors that will be unleashed on poor, poor Goldshire, but if you're literally so insecure you'd abandon the game over just another furry race, you probably should've quit during MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenchac of Suramar View Post
    I mean, I'm personally not all too interested in the Vulpera at the moment, and I dread the horrors that will be unleashed on poor, poor Goldshire, but if you're literally so insecure you'd abandon the game over just another furry race, you probably should've quit during MoP.
    Assuming they're the Horde the only thing they'll be doing in Goldshire is raiding it. Silvermoon on the other hand...