fate cooking ep 3 illya-chan is precious. also would feel a bit condescending having girls younger than you throw a young girls party for you.
    Spoiler: 
    Last edited by bals; 2018-03-03 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    fate cooking ep 3 illya-chan is precious. also would feel a bit condescending having girls younger than you throw a young girls party for you.
    Spoiler: 
    Damm that was cute.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Dagashi Kashi 2 ep 8 - That leg shot of Saya right before the OP tho

- - - Updated - - -

Just dawned on me new girl's name is Hajime Owari. Apocalypse confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched Watamote. Had the same problem with it as Chuunibyou, in that, she clearly has problems, yet her family and "friend" don't bother to try to help her or get her the help she needs. At least Chuunibyou is a nice romantic comedy, this was just dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Watched Watamote. Had the same problem with it as Chuunibyou, in that, she clearly has problems, yet her family and "friend" don't bother to try to help her or get her the help she needs. At least Chuunibyou is a nice romantic comedy, this was just dull.
    She just needs head pats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grandcrest Senki just become 18+.
    Adult badly animated sex scene betwen queen and the other guy.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    She just needs head pats.
    [IMG]http://78.media.tumblr.com/69544b7ffce0c69b675d064cdca38853/tumblr_p2eogdYfZ01wvoo2oo1_1280.gif[IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Slow Start 09 ALL the fan service. Kamu's lychee running gag was hilarious, and Hannen is best character. Glad to see her more. Also, of course Tama breaks the fourth wall.

Trting to figure out wtf is up with my computer because my blizzard games crash constantly and all the tests take so long. I thinks it's my video card which sucks with the current market

Illya rolling around saying she's bored.gif

Trting to figure out wtf is up with my computer because my blizzard games crash constantly and all the tests take so long. I thinks it's my video card which sucks with the current market

Illya rolling around saying she's bored.gif
    I had the same thing a couple of years ago, one of the gfx card fans was broken and it was running hot. Kept switching the PC off.

Im guessing because of Bitcoin, gfx cards are expensive in the US.

I had the same thing a couple of years ago, one of the gfx card fans was broken and it was running hot. Kept switching the PC off.

pretty sure video cards are expensive everywhere because of crytocurrency.

scandisk and memtest86 didn't really have any results. have to run scandisk on my other hdds though. also have to figure out something to test my video card so if anyone has any program recommendations that's appreciated

illya gif since i'm back on my computer now, but less bored since i'm back on my computer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Thanks @bals ... that review says so much with so little! Damn, well, I’ll still watch it.
    have you gotten around to watching the trinity seven movie yet? what did you think of it?

db super 129 this brings out the inner child in me. it was neat seeing goku say basically nothing the entire episode to mirror him not thinking
    Last edited by bals; 2018-03-04 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Nobody mines bitcoin with GPUs, it's because of other coins.

Citrus 9 - It's a shame that the story gets all muddled up with the melodrama and the smut. Mei is a really interesting character and it would be more satisfying to watch her development and also see how she and Yuzu build their relationship as friends, sisters, and more. Mei really did have some great lines there at the end of the episode. Harumin was best bro as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched Tsuki ga Kirei. Solid, realistic romance story that definitely hits you in the feels. I didn't particularly like the ending though. An image montage showing what happened in the future. Kind of ruins the flow of the show in general, and doesn't really help to explain much. Like how they found their way back together after they were forced to move apart. How they managed to keep their long-distance relationship going until they were able to get together. How Kotarou's writing was going since that concept kind of faded away in the show, other than him writing his life story and posting it online. I think it would do well with a sequel to show them older and getting back together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Citrus 9 - It's a shame that the story gets all muddled up with the melodrama and the smut. Mei is a really interesting character and it would be more satisfying to watch her development and also see how she and Yuzu build their relationship as friends, sisters, and more. Mei really did have some great lines there at the end of the episode. Harumin was best bro as usual.
    Yuzu is a miracle but I just also love Harumin so much, fuck.

After the Rain 8 - The friend zone is real lol Akira a qt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Yuzu is a miracle but I just also love Harumin so much, fuck.
    Truth, my dude

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Watched Tsuki ga Kirei. Solid, realistic romance story that definitely hits you in the feels. I didn't particularly like the ending though. An image montage showing what happened in the future. Kind of ruins the flow of the show in general, and doesn't really help to explain much. Like how they found their way back together after they were forced to move apart. How they managed to keep their long-distance relationship going until they were able to get together. How Kotarou's writing was going since that concept kind of faded away in the show, other than him writing his life story and posting it online. I think it would do well with a sequel to show them older and getting back together.
    It would have been nice for it to have a second season to continue it on rather than the end it currently has.

10+ Year Old Account
    @bals Sadly, no - I’ve been working constantly, had a project not get code reviewed since its inception 6 months back and its quite bad, so fixing that first. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch it by Wednesday!

Bals, have you tried running HWMonitor? What are your temps of your cpu/gpu when idle and when playing games?

Tsuki has Kirei was one of my favorite anime last year. I understand why one could not be happy with the montage, but I was happy that it was fully wrapped up. Makes me sad with all these great anime that don’t get a second season. Glad you enjoyed it though.

I did start Stein’s Gate (its dubbed so I can watch while I work), only on episode 3, but there is a ton of time travel talk so far...I’ll slog through it so I can hopefully get to the better stuff.
    Last edited by Pejo; 2018-03-04 at 05:35 PM.