Page 1 of 2
LastLast

roman reigns cuts his first great promo

This has to be one of the best promo's that Roman Reigns has cut. You can tell he went off script and got it off his chest how he feels about Lesnar not showing up for Raw like he was supposed to. Maybe they should let him go off script more often.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Resists commenting about the elephant in the room instead shouldn't this be in TV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Wtf WWE? Am I 14 again what is this thread
    The OP is apparently over 35 too but as I said wrong forum

Wtf WWE? Am I 14 again what is this thread
    This forum is obsessed with WWE for some reason.

All scripted. Even the Lesnar part. All scripted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This forum is obsessed with WWE for some reason.
    I wouldn't say obsessed just a handful that seemingly still watch it

WWE come on guys.. Its 2018

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL people still watch this garbage??

hahahahahaha

thats good,

thanks for the laugh

wait....are you the one convincing Walmart to keep stocking all the seasonal 'pro wrestling' t shirts all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

7+ Year Old Account
    As usual, it didn't take long for people to run off at the mouth about a form of entertainment they don't partake in. WWE, etc, is just a TV show like any other. You may as well be mocking people that watch anime, crime, drama, talk, reality, etc. It's a bit ironic to challenge the maturity of someone because they watch something you don't.

Deleted
    WWE seems to be more popular among Americans. I don't know any adult fans in the UK (obv they are but not something you'll see much) perhaps it's just a culture thing... WWE is catered towards teenagers here

Not buying Roman Reigns. One of the most lackluster dudes to get a push in years.

He's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    This has to be one of the best promo's that Roman Reigns has cut. You can tell he went off script and got it off his chest how he feels about Lesnar not showing up for Raw like he was supposed to. Maybe they should let him go off script more often.

Your fun is incorrect. You should standardize your fun with the same fun as other people in this thread.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

7+ Year Old Account
    Try not to be so triggered buddy it's a Sunday
    Says the guy who was triggered enough to shit-post.

With all this hostility, this thread could be in a WWE episode if the posts were read by buff dudes in costumes.

Video was cringe btw.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure everybody hates him or Cena for that matter, I get it's part of the show, but these seem to be playing good guys so *shrugs* I always in enjoy Listening to Jim Cornette's Podcast, I wonder what he'll have to say about this.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

There are people who think any of this is real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Sometimes the injuries can be real. Otherwise, pro-wrestling is about as real as the Apollo program.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Sometimes the injuries can be real. Otherwise, pro-wrestling is about as real as the Apollo program.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    There are a few who think it's 100% legit, but I doubt any of those would be smart enough to use internet and keyboard to write in any forum. But yeah, some of the WWE stuff is improvised to the border of reality, both on ring and outside. Gotta respect the actors who can succumb so far into the role that it becomes reality for them, and the acrobats who would rather perform with broken limbs than break character.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    He pretends to be a flat earther.