10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Except the green stands out by a mile
    Nothing a good weapon cannot fix (making the green feel part of the set, and not out of place) -Maybe a Tabard, but i doubt there will be many tabards that match with such thing

10+ Year Old Account

This is my freshly race changed Nightborne warlock main. I love how the purple and red work so well together and the overall cohesion between the pieces. I wish I did have the purple pvp gloves but I never pvp'd during that time. That set will forever be one of my favorites from pvp and I will be kicking myself for not getting it...
    Last edited by Aragnil; 2018-02-22 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Nothing a good weapon cannot fix (making the green feel part of the set, and not out of place) -Maybe a Tabard, but i doubt there will be many tabards that match with such thing
    Would you go with a purple or green themed weapon to match the transmog? I really like the combo of the void elf heritage and archimonde armor, but I agree that the green does stand out a bit. Personally I'd go with the void elf tabard, to match the rest of the outfit, but perhaps there is a better one.

Deleted
    Put together with 3 different sets:

I'm going with something a bit more down to earth, I'm tired of looking like a christmas tree.

Quote Originally Posted by minivan View Post

This is my freshly race changed Nightborne warlock main. I love how the purple and red work so well together and the overall cohesion between the pieces. I wish I did have the purple pvp gloves but I never pvp'd during that time. That set will forever be one of my favorites from pvp and I will be kicking myself for not getting it...
    That looks so bloody nice =o

Here are some of my mogs. Im currently rocking the T21 Mythic look since i got the shoulders last night but I was using Nightbourne Heritage before that. Some of there were created for Belf female and look a little better on that race but i still like it on the NB male.

I'm particularly proud of the Silver Thread set since I farmed it like crazy back in the day to get a leather looking cloth set and it is not longer available in the game.
    Last edited by Lac; 2018-02-26 at 02:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think it just does not match very well, I was too thinking this Eredar Lord set with Heritage, but it just ends up a bit off. Why not use those gold boots from heritage?

Head is totally off. Overall heritage armor for Void Elves is amazing, but it seems to be very difficult to mix properly with off pieces.

Here is mine, I probably spammed it everywhere so far, but I like it.

Hey - really like it!
    Do you have an item list pls?

7+ Year Old Account
    This is what i'm currently using. Wish I had access to the Affliction scythes but I play Destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Piesor View Post
    Hey - really like it!
    Do you have an item list pls?
    Damn, I need that shirt for my mog project, but no luck with drops so far. Its from Argus Hc
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"

Elite set and arena tabard. Pretty straight forward.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally the mog is complete for now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post

Elite set and arena tabard. Pretty straight forward.
    I wish this was the mythic set and not elite. I suck at pvp :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    I wish this was the mythic set and not elite. I suck at pvp :P
    Go single target affliction with soul shatter / curse of fragility and grab a holy paladin or resto shaman. You can get 2k rating in 1 evening or afternoon.

I've been using this. So happy since I switched to Nightborne, now my shoulders don't clip into my chest all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Go single target affliction with soul shatter / curse of fragility and grab a holy paladin or resto shaman. You can get 2k rating in 1 evening or afternoon.
    You make it sound so easy haha. I'll give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    You make it sound so easy haha. I'll give it a try.
    The concept is fairly simple since you as a warlock can't chase after a target nor get away from anything. You basically just sit there in the open bait the interrupt then soul shatter and use the 20-50% haste to stack UA's->dot->curse->drain and kill your target in 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post

Could you send the link to wow dressing room