Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Sylvanas' Genocide of the Night Elves

How are Horde fans going to justify the attempted genocide of an entire race of people in Battle for Azeroth? Since her stated goal is to wipe out all opposition in Kalimdor and gain total control of the continent, meaning any settlements of Night Elves will be either wiped out or forced into mass exodus.

All I'll say is they better replace her and any loyalist of hers quick or the Horde will never escape its evil label.

Deleted
    Don't need to justify it LOL we can be evil AF for all we care. We're getting a bloody continent out of it

"Genocide" lol. Sorry NE players, you're characters getting deleted.

The same way Sylvanas fans have defended her since WotLK.

By picking and choosing the parts of the canon they like and ignoring everything that they don't.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your so-awesome-elves think that EVERY PIECE OF LAND IN HYJAL (as in, the whole mountain, from Azshara to Darkshore) is sacred.

You ignore the plight of a race that settled near your lands - a race that was manipulated to attack a planet that attracted the attention of the fiendlord himself. Should the Orcs simply die from famine? Nah. They have a Warchief. She simply found the solution for the survival of the Orcs.

LOK'TAR OGAR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromgarde View Post
    How are Horde fans going to justify the attempted genocide of an entire race of people in Battle for Azeroth? Since her stated goal is to wipe out all opposition in Kalimdor and gain total control of the continent, meaning any settlements of Night Elves will be either wiped out or forced into mass exodus.

All I'll say is they better replace her and any loyalist of hers quick or the Horde will never escape its evil label.
    Didn't Garrosh want pretty much the same thing, except for in favor of Orcs?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    The same way Sylvanas fans have defended her since WotLK.

By picking and choosing the parts of the canon they like and ignoring everything that they don't.
    lol most of what she's done isn't even remotely evil or wrong. I'm not even a fanboi. I'm a realist. I neither like nor dislike her.

getting rid of bunch of racist elves, i have no problem with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Your so-awesome-elves think that EVERY PIECE OF LAND IN HYJAL (as in, the whole mountain, from Azshara to Darkshore) is sacred.

You ignore the plight of a race that settled near your lands - a race that was manipulated to attack a planet that attracted the attention of the fiendlord himself. Should the Orcs simply die from famine? Nah. They have a Warchief. She simply found the solution for the survival of the Orcs.

LOK'TAR OGAR
    Yeah sorry, if aliens ever come to invade Earth just like the Orcs invaded Azeroth, I personally will fight until my final breath to exterminate said aliens. Without question. That is what Orcs are. Aliens from off world that came for nothing short of world domination.

7+ Year Old Account
    I see nothing wrong with what Sylvanas is doing.

So far all we know is we are trying to take darnassas nothing about genocide. We dont know how the tree burns. If we are getting a book im going to guess it wasn't 100% the hordes fault. If night elves can be raised as undead here we go undead allied race!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atabey View Post
    Yeah sorry, if aliens ever come to invade Earth just like the Orcs invaded Azeroth, I personally will fight until my final breath to exterminate said aliens. Without question. That is what Orcs are. Aliens from off world that came for nothing short of world domination.
    And they came only because the Queen of your most relevant empire summoned the Devil, and that thing wanted vengeance.

Still, they are there, and have nowhere to go - Kalimdor is the home of Orcs, Taurens, Trolls and Goblns. They will survive. They will have their space.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    So far all we know is we are trying to take darnassas nothing about genocide. We dont know how the tree burns. If we are getting a book im going to guess it wasn't 100% the hordes fault. If night elves can be raised as undead here we go undead allied race!
    But it was already stated at Blizzcon that Sylvanas will use a part of Sargeras sword to burn Teldrassil.

Why is everybody acting as if they don´t know this already?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    But it was already stated at Blizzcon that Sylvanas will use a part of Sargeras sword to burn Teldrassil.

Do you have proof of such statement?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Probably because it won’t be genocide and yet people will still screech.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post

They say alot of things at blizzcon. WoD has many examples of what was said at blizzcon didn't happen.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Didn't Garrosh want pretty much the same thing, except for in favor of Orcs?
    Garrosh forgot there was other races in the Horde besides orcs, so kinda yea.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Garrosh forgot there was other races in the Horde besides orcs, so kinda yea.
    Yeah, that went fairly well, right? lol
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

5+ Year Old Account
    According to Article 2 of the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/genocide

So how is destroying an enemy city of strategic and undeniable military value genocide?