Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    So much for freedom of speech.
    Care to explain how you think this violates the First Amendment?

I suspect you're going to either fail to provide an answer to my question, or prove that you don't understand the First Amendment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Funny you say say that...
    You done? Want to talk about the topic, which is the alt right and white nationalists?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Various white supremacist/nationalist groups like to dress up their crap as pagan stuff, particularly Norse mythology. See Wotansvolk, etc.

As Mlz showed through a little research, this was one such group,
    Yeah, real pagans, Wotanists, folklore buffs and fans of Norse mythology et al fucking hate those people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe you should read the article. Just a tip.
    Well, that's not gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    They aren't, because anti-fa, especially online, is propagated by alt right groups and Russian trolls to get people like you all riled up about white culture. You are the one being misled and deluded, so i can only award you 50 liberty points, not as lucrative as freedom points, but a good conversion rate of 100 to 1

Anti-fa is only being propegated online by the far-right? Fucking hilarious. So those violent black bloc protests, waving around the anti-fa flag and participating in violent behaviour is not anti-fa/hard-left? You what?

I saw this shit happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMcheyhyoS8
    Was not pretty. Peaceful protesters do not light bloody cars on fire. Please get your head out of your bloody arse.
    This is not only limited to Germany, various incidents just like these happened throughout Europe and the US last year. In video footage you can see the black block protestors actually forcefully dragging reporters around, lighting random cars on fire, tossing smoke grenades into groups of people, tossing rocks and breaking storefront windows, looting and pillaging.
    That's not fighting against a system you don't agree with anymore, that is straight up violence and criminal behaviour.

This is the post of the most concentrated wilful ignorance I have ever encountered.
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2018-03-05 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Are you going to type in complete sentences? Are what racist?

Belief based in the fact that one race is superior to another is racist. This isn’t hard.

Now are you going to stop straw manning?
    Are other forms of nationalism racist or is it only white nationalism that is racist according to you?

- - - Updated - - -

You refused to back up your previous claim. When you can do that, then I will reciprocate. Otherwise, you are simply acting in bad faith. I await your evidence.
    So you cant. Good enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The Alt-Right named themselves alt-right to dissuade people from calling them white nationalists/racists. There is no such thing on the opposite side of the spectrum. There is no alt-left. Alt-righties claim there is to make a boogeyman that doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Skroe is a conservative, he isn't alt-right. He is a sane conservative that despises the current president and everyone that supports him. While they are dwindling in their party, there are still some sane ones left. If you watch Paul Joseph Watson, Infowars, and read Breitbart, and listen to Richard Spencer, you are alt-right.
    PJW is racist how?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Anti-fa is only being propegated online by the far-right? Fucking hilarious. So those violent black bloc protests, waving around the anti-fa flag and participating in violent behaviour is not anti-fa/hard-left? You what?

Was not pretty. Peaceful protesters do not light bloody cars on fire. Please get your head out of your bloody arse.
    This is not only limited to Germany, various incidents just like these happened throughout Europe and the US last year. In video footage you can see the black block protestors actually forcefully dragging reporters around, lighting random cars on fire, tossing smoke grenades into groups of people, tossing rocks and breaking storefront windows, looting and pillaging.
    That's not fighting against a system you don't agree with anymore, that is straight up violence and criminal behaviour.

This is the post of the most concentrated wilful ignorance I have ever encountered.
    They are peaceful activists! Left literally cant do anything wrong. They are burning cars and burning people for greater good!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, anti fascism is just as bad as fascism, we get it.
    Guys dressed in black beating people who dont agree with them. Totaly does not sound like blackshirts

- - - Updated - - -

Then you have been wholly deluded by online propaganda, which isn't too surprising considering your post history and the beliefs of worldwide conspiracies of liberals and progressives.
    Ironic that you say this. There is a ton of footage of Antifa/BLM attacking people

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystfire View Post
    Have you even looked at their list?
    To be honest new poster from "Canada", your contributions to the forums thus far indicate you're more likely from Russia.
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    When I see this argument it makes me really disappointed in the education system, people like this guy honestly can’t tell the difference between gays buying a cake and stormfront. How does one avoid reasoning skills so thoroughly? It’s incredible.
    The point he's making is clear.

Left wingers seem totally fine with the idea of private businesses discriminating against people because of their ideas or beliefs... but only if that discrimination is going towards people or beliefs they disagree with.

An organization wants to discriminate against something left wing? WE NEED LAWS AGAINST THIS! WE NEED MORE SPECIALLY PROTECTED GROUPS! and so on.

The lack of consistency shows a profound intellectually dishonesty. It essentially comes down to a mentality of "What I believe is totally ok to impose on others and what you believe isn't." which is very childlike.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Sexuality is a protected class, being a racist asshole isn't protected.
    You use the term 'protected class' like it's some sort of real, concrete thing and not some completely arbitrary, subjective distinction people completely have made up.

It's frighteningly bizarre that the same people who advocate so much for 'equality' also advocate for having a myriad of groups having special legal protections applies to them, the exact opposite of equality.

How do you know the group will be violent at an event that hasn't even occurred yet? Must be the conservative time travel technology that the liberal grant grubbing scientists are trying to get their hands on.
    Because it happens every year. Maybe educate yourself on this matter. Then again you're from the US, that would be far from the normal behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post

Left wingers seem totally fine with the idea of private businesses discriminating against people because of their ideas or beliefs...
    That's the problem you cannot comprehend I guess.

Group A: exhibits trait Y in category Z that is not harmful to any other groups; does not wish to discriminate against any other groups; however, wishes to be equal to other groups that exhibit other traits in category Z.
    Group B: exhibits trait W in category Z that itself is not harmful to any other groups; wishes to discriminate against any other groups based on their belief that trait W is superior to any others; wishes to be more than equal compared to Group A, for example.

You have no rational basis to be against Group A, as they do not harm you nor wish to be above you.
    You DO have a rational basis to be against Group B, as they wish to harm other non-harmful groups and be above them.

Furthermore, Group A and Group B are not equal counterparts. Group B only exists because Group A exists. Group A, however, exists without choosing to exhibit trait Y. To argue for the tolerance of Group B you are essentially arguing for the elimination and/or discrimination of Group A.

How is it SO hard to understand?
    Last edited by Mlz; 2018-03-05 at 11:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Are other forms of nationalism racist or is it only white nationalism that is racist according to you?

- - - Updated - - -

So you cant. Good enough for me.

- - - Updated - - -

PJW is racist how?

- - - Updated - - -

They are peaceful activists! Left literally cant do anything wrong. They are burning cars and burning people for greater good!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys dressed in black beating people who dont agree with them. Totaly does not sound like blackshirts

- - - Updated - - -

Ironic that you say this. There is a ton of footage of Antifa/BLM attacking people
    You have opted to be intellectually dishonest. You made the first claim, and refused to back it up. Since you offer no evidence, there's no reason to offer you any in return. It's clear that you do not give a shit about evidence, or else you would have provided your own.

Have a wonderful day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaqwert View Post

Left wingers seem totally fine with the idea of private businesses discriminating against people because of their ideas or beliefs... but only if that discrimination is going towards people or beliefs they disagree with.

An organization wants to discriminate against something left wing? WE NEED LAWS AGAINST THIS! WE NEED MORE SPECIALLY PROTECTED GROUPS! and so on.

The lack of consistency shows a profound intellectually dishonesty. It essentially comes down to a mentality of "What I believe is totally ok to impose on others and what you believe isn't." which is very childlike.

- - - Updated - - -

You use the term 'protected class' like it's some sort of real, concrete thing and not some completely arbitrary, subjective distinction people completely have made up.

It's frighteningly bizarre that the same people who advocate so much for 'equality' also advocate for having a myriad of groups having special legal protections applies to them, the exact opposite of equality.
    I didn't know being gay was left wing... interesting.

Good on Discord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Thanks SPLC for your service. Time to send in another donation.

SPLC? Hope you know who you are funding with your money. I would not trust that organization with anything.

Well, what voice servers do you prefer?
    Missed that you'd quoted this

I use Teamspeak or Mumble depending on what I'm playing and who I'm playing it with.

I tried Discord when it was first becoming a mainstream thing and found the sound to be a little off on it as well as the fact that it caused quite a lot of games I played to crash, mostly Pangya (RIP you glorious golf game) and GTA 5 - this wasn't just for me but also for the people I play with (I can't prove that it was Discord causing problems but never had crashes on other voice comms and once I stopped using Discord the crashes stopped happening).

Furthermore after uninstalling Discord I decided to give it another go and got some strange error in the installer that wouldn't let me reinstall it. The only way to get it to reinstall was to reformat the PC and start all over again, something which I have done since as I finally decided to get on the Windows 10 train but I haven't bothered trying to get Discord on again as I and my group are perfectly happy with the previous options I mentioned

You have opted to be intellectually dishonest. You made the first claim, and refused to back it up. Since you offer no evidence, there's no reason to offer you any in return. It's clear that you do not give a shit about evidence, or else you would have provided your own.

Have a wonderful day.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know being gay was left wing... interesting.
    You asked several people here to provide evidence yet you cant provide your own. Top tier hypocrisy.
    Good day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Yeah most of it is fake news or overblown, also cops being caught dressed up as Anti-fa in some areas. PR wars are hilarious nowadays.

https://www.snopes.com/antifa-member...olice-officer/

Some examples of cops pretending to be Antifa and initiating the violence:

Why should we believe antifa is violent when most of the examples shown are just cops or republicans dressed up as Black Bloc? That just makes Antifa look like the good guys.

So lots of fake stuff all around. The USA loves fake things.
    Violent antifa are just cops trying to ruin antifa reputation?They are probably russians too,right?
    Nice conspiracy theory.
    *tips tinfoil hat*

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Missed that you'd quoted this

I use Teamspeak or Mumble depending on what I'm playing and who I'm playing it with.

I tried Discord when it was first becoming a mainstream thing and found the sound to be a little off on it as well as the fact that it caused quite a lot of games I played to crash, mostly Pangya (RIP you glorious golf game) and GTA 5 - this wasn't just for me but also for the people I play with (I can't prove that it was Discord causing problems but never had crashes on other voice comms and once I stopped using Discord the crashes stopped happening).

Furthermore after uninstalling Discord I decided to give it another go and got some strange error in the installer that wouldn't let me reinstall it. The only way to get it to reinstall was to reformat the PC and start all over again, something which I have done since as I finally decided to get on the Windows 10 train but I haven't bothered trying to get Discord on again as I and my group are perfectly happy with the previous options I mentioned
    That's weird about games crashing. I have never had an issue with Discord while running GTA 5. The only time I ever run into an issue with any games, is mainly my Blizzard app not starting when its supposed to. It also seems to screw with my overall sound mixer (Blizzard, not Discord). I've always liked how easy it is to simply get a link, and jump into someone else's server. That seem s ideal for how WoW has become less about solid guilds, and more about PUGs and jumping around a bit more than before.

- - - Updated - - -

You asked several people here to provide evidence yet you cant provide your own. Top tier hypocrisy.
    Good day

- - - Updated - - -

Violent antifa are just cops trying to ruin antifa reputation?They are probably russians too,right?
    Nice conspiracy theory.
    *tips tinfoil hat*
    You refused to give the data, why do you deserve any in return?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/w...explained.html

https://www.demos.co.uk/files/Changing_places_-_web.pdf

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...logy-alt-right

https://psyarxiv.com/c9uvw

That will get you started. Once you provide anything to back up your claims, then we can talk.

Their servers, their choice.

That's weird about games crashing. I have never had an issue with Discord while running GTA 5. The only time I ever run into an issue with any games, is mainly my Blizzard app not starting when its supposed to. It also seems to screw with my overall sound mixer (Blizzard, not Discord). I've always liked how easy it is to simply get a link, and jump into someone else's server. That seem s ideal for how WoW has become less about solid guilds, and more about PUGs and jumping around a bit more than before.

- - - Updated - - -

You refused to give the data, why do you deserve any in return?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/w...explained.html

https://www.demos.co.uk/files/Changing_places_-_web.pdf

https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...logy-alt-right

https://psyarxiv.com/c9uvw

That will get you started. Once you provide anything to back up your claims, then we can talk.
    You claim that "Nationalism is based on either xenophobia or authoritarianism" and I asked for source because it is clear that you think that nationalism is about hating/fearing others which is wrong.

You claim that "Nationalism is based on either xenophobia or authoritarianism" and I asked for source because it is clear that you think that nationalism is about hating/fearing others which is wrong.
    Let me know when you have read those sources, and have provided your own sources for your previous claims. Until then, you are simply being intellectually dishonest and disingenuous.

I'll be here holding my breath.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post

It is fighting against a system, and it is people redressing their grievances to society. There is no handbook of civil disobedience, only the same tired words by people who are protecting the status quo pro bono by using words manufactured by established power structures.

You live in Europe, where real anti-fascist groups have existed since WW2 for obvious reasons, and have high membership rates. Whereas here in the US, they are used online as a tool to incite anger and mobilization among white supremacists in the country, when the probable membership rates are in the hundreds.

It seems you have been deluded by right-wing propaganda, which has been operating in overdrive in the west by both foreign (Russia) and domestic right wing factions. Don't worry though, the right wing in the US has been successfully deluding millions of people since the repeal of the Fairness Doctrine, and desegregation.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess who they are attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Just like with Twitter or YouTube or whoever, their business, their decision. I don't care for any of these "purges" of groups that don't toe the radical left line, but if people are so bothered by it, they should start their own businesses.
    I'm not a radical leftist, and I have yet to be banned. It would seem that they are not simply purging those who do not "toe the radical left line."