Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    1. Look for threads like this and ignore 99% of the suggestion since players aren't dev.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Remove mythic, bring back 10 mans.
    ^ this so much!

1) Cancel Bfa, fire the whole developpement team and start working on a true extension with a true story, also remove completely titanforged and mythic +.

2) Remove that "allied" races non-sense and delete every single character already created, without any compensation.

3) Remove class/race combinations who make no-sense or are even insulting for the races: Tauren paladin, Draeneï death knight and monk, Orc rogue, Gnome warrior, Undead priest, etc. (and give a free but mandatory race change for all the people who have those characters, usable within one month or else the character is permanently deleted).

4) In the continuation of the above: removal of the shadow spec for the priests: that spec has never made any sense, if you play shadow, you are NOT a priest, you are a sociopath monster who worship the Old Gods, so you are an ennemy and should be killed on sight, instead, i make a HOLY dps spec, because yes, it makes sense.

Rework of the Survival spec for hunters and make it a range spec again, because let's face it: Legion Survival is a utter failure, you can't possibly think the spec would be viable in a game whose vast majority of endgame content is designated to punish groups when they have to much melee players, and when precisely the game as already more melee classes/spec than ranged.

Also, rework of certain classes, like warrior or rogue, who are wrongly thinked: an Orc warrior is NOT the same kind of warrior than a Blood Elf: an Orc is a being whose race is proved the most stupid and evil of the Wow universe (yes, above the Eredars), you can't compare the way of warrior of an Orc with the way of warrior of a Blood Elf.

And...Another thing: remove female Night Elves druid and male Night Elves warriors, this leads us to:

5) Class fantasy is BAD: Legion's class representations are mostly bullshit: they are objectively wrong, and they don't take account of the many differences there are between the races. So: classe fantasy go away, and let's make place for RACE fantasy: every race is unique and have it's own way of thinking and morale ground: Orcs are brutal and stupids, and they have the habit of going evil every time they are tempted, on the other hand, Night Elves are proud (arrogants even) and display a rempant xenophobia, and like EVERY Elves race, they are IRRESPONSIBLES when it comes to handle magic (every time Elves tried to use magic, it ended badly, magic doesn't corrupt, in fact, the truth from the beginning is the Elves are not able to handle magic properly).

1. When you get Loremaster achivment, you are given the option to increase your xp on other chars with alot so you can level quickly. You have seen it all.

2. Remove LFR, keep normal-HC-mythic. Get people to pug raids. I say this as someone who dont have a raiding guild and only pug.

3. Make more guild content worth doing outside of raiding that gives rewards. Maybe guild proffessions. Work to collect stuff and make mounts etc.

4. Put back badge vendors.

5. BRING BACK PVP GEARING!!!
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2018-03-05 at 12:30 PM.

1. Templates gone from PvP, return to gearing system of Wrath.
    2. LFR and Premade Group Finder removed, return to server and guild based activities.
    3. Removal of unnecessary abilities, classes having 2 gap closers, 2 escapes, etc.
    4. Removal of every "new" BG. Say bye to temple, silvershard, seething shore, and deepwind. Focus on AB/WSG style BGs that have been the most popular for 13 years.
    5. Bring back legendary system of Wrath/Cata, 1 weapon every 1 or 2 tiers. The supposed negatives with this system were so rare and so artificial. On my server I'd never once heard of a player leaving a guild because he had gotten Shadowmourne or Dragonwrath, so theres no reason to pretend that was a massive issue.

Deleted
    1: Cap titanforging to 15 ilvls.
    2: Make the damage modifier in M+ scale linearly or less extreme as the health modifier, buff health modifier accordingly.
    3: Merge servers.
    4: Turn LFR into a true "theater mode".
    5: Re-introduce reforging

1) Stop focusing on players being unique and *the hero*. All this bullshit spewed out by Khadgar and the likes with dialogue popping up all the time telling me we're in great peril is too cringeworthy. It makes no sense in an MMO if you know that every single player is experiencing the exact same dialogue. If I want to play *the hero* I'd play any single player RPG out there.

2) Adingd to 1) Make raids and dungeons less "save the world" story progression and more exploring and dungeoneering.

3) Introduce the support role by reworking several existing specs or adding new. Make raid composition a bit more interesting than now with a couple of useful raid buffs.

4) Make groups with a standard size of 6 players (to give supports some space) with raids scaling from 12-30 in normal and heroic and 24 players for Mythic.

5) I didn't like the original legendary system as it was implemented at Legion launch - however, I do think that have pretty cool effects (like fire mage legendary bracers). I think it could be intereting to make this pwoers that you have to attune your character to (so that you can have only one or two at a time) which ultimately would be a new talent row that has to be unlocked with a spec specific quest line with some challenging single players fights (think mage tower).

Deleted
    So, noone here knows, that a DEV has nothing to do with Game Design and therefore is not even closely responsible for Gameplay Features?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This thread is proof Blizz shouldn't listen to armchair devs.
    And that there is no "community" with feedback not listened by Blizzard, only individuals with different taste.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    I see most people in this thread like dead games....
    Pretty much, it is always entertaining watching these armchair game developers raving on that they know better, than the actual game developers themselves..

I mean look at WoW a game that is still doing well 14 years after it was released, look at all those other MMO's that held such great promise have fallen by the wayside and faded into obscurity..

1. Reintroduce Reforging.
    2. Fire currently lead class dev and hire new one. Pruning baseline abilities then turning them into talents later isn't DEVELOPMENT
    3. Remove Faction specific transmogrification reputation requirements.
    4. Limit Titanforging to +14 ilvls and Warforging at +7
    5. Reintroduce the previous maximum camera zoom.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    Alternative title: How to effectively kill WoW
    My thoughts as well, to do what some of these suggestions entail would likely be very bad for the game as WoW has gone too far in the direction it is going to make such overly drastic changes now..

Deleted
    Only have one feature:
    1. Remove pvp

Rest is fine.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerialPandaSnuggler View Post
    So happy these people will never get jobs that come anywhere near WoW.
    Me too as these suggestions would now do more harm than good.. People have gotten to used to how the game works now, to make some of the changes suggested in this thread could end up being very detrimental to the game..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This thread is proof Blizz shouldn't listen to armchair devs.
    More than likely why Blizzard ignore the playerbase some of the suggestions in this thread would/could do more harm than good now..

1. Multi-classing (e.g. a level 120 toon that is 80 levels of rogue and 40 levels of priest)
    2. Multi-spec builds (e.g. fire/frost elemental mage)
    3. Intelligent but weaker mobs

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Is this a forum thread or the Dead Sea? It's hard to tell from the massive amount of salt.
    I would say that the amount of slat from some in this thread would put the Dead Sea to shame..

If I were given 5 wishes (think this is a better assesment of the situation you are describing OP) to change the game, I would:
    1. remove LFR and remove Mythic, set it back to Normal and Heroic. I never understood the many difficulties. With the bosses at the start being easiest and then gradually getting more difficult, with the endboss being really hard.
    2. remove everything that has anything to do with crossrealm/sharding/connected realms & servers + truly merge servers and make everyone rename their characters if required due to names already existing.
    3. Requirement of CC in dungeons even in Normal dungeons (if geared approprately for the content). That this would be a requirement again, would mean that the mobs are hard hitting, runners and pulling would be a "skill" again.
    4. Danger in the open world as in Vanilla. Runners and massive amounts of closeby packs of mobs. Elites roam the world again as they did in Vanilla. The new type of elite would just hit harder with their regular attacks and their health massively upgraded.
    5. Every 20 levels for every class, there should be a difficult classquest. Which you could do at the appropriate level or do it when you outlevel it. The point is that people who want a challenge and early access to whatever reward is there, could. While everyone get the reward later.

Added bonus wish(es)
    1. remove archeology or reinvent it to not be mindnumbingly boring
    2. install autofishing (so you could go afk and not be a "bot"
    3. return of classtrainers
    4. removing of instant teleports to dungeons/raids

I would say removing of flying mounts. But the way Blizzard implemented it currently is enough for me.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I love the suggestions most that don't even give a hint how to achieve it and what is meant by that. As if there is a button that you press and it all clicks

"Make a good story". "Bring the community back" "Fire people and get better ones" "Make servers great again". Not to forget "Do the 5 things I suggest and millions will come back"

But it is just a little thread to only have fun after all, right?
    The problem is I think the people making these suggestions are quite serious, and from reading some of them I can now understand why Blizzard ignore player feedback..

1. Add player housing.
    2. Add a hide option for every piece of armor in transmog.
    3. Add cross faction communication and grouping.
    4. Ensure there was some form of challenging single player content in every expansion, similar to the Mage Tower, but one that can't be out geared.
    5. Emphasize adding more unconventional playable races (dryad, naga, centaur; things that aren't "human shaped")

1. Delete LFR.
    2. Delete CRZ.
    3. Remove TF/RGN legendaries/random secondary stats and sockets.
    4. Legendaries are long chain through whole x-pack (like it was in WoD or Pandas).
    5. Guilds/server community are important once again.