I love the Mission Table, If they added more lore to the followers/troops it would be even better, or some kind of reputation like the bodyguard from Draenor, but with a purpose, something like "increase your reputation with this follower and you'll get this toy" or mount, or transmog, or a zone wide buff, something easy to implement like that, just add something more to the Table.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Just anecdotal really >>> they clearly do provide players with a reason to go back to the order hall.
    >(_)<

Not sure which order halls you go to, but I have every class at 110 and I see people afk everywhere but the mission table.
    Sure, let me look at public reviews of people who probably don't even play WoW but can still rate the app.

If you bring me more anectodal 'evidence' I'm not gnna bother anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    >(_)<

Not sure which order halls you go to, but I have every class at 110 and I see people afk everywhere but the mission table.
    Sure, let me look at public reviews of people who probably don't even play WoW but can still rate the app.

If you bring me more anectodal 'evidence' I'm not gnna bother anymore.
    In fairness you are criticizing anecdotal evidence with... anecdotal evidence.

5+ Year Old Account
    Heeeeeeeee... that's fucking hilarious!

Anywho, yeah, I dunno. I'd like to see some actual Guild Investment from the Devs and I think Guild Storylines might be the best way to do it. Something that gives the whole guild a reason to work together, again, beyond the usual "Guild Achievements" for raiding or dungeons.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    In fairness you are criticizing anecdotal evidence with... anecdotal evidence.
    Also the sample sizes being used are a little too small considering millions of people play World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Since when? Everyone on my guild currently uses the app so they don't HAVE to feel the need to go back somewhere and continue doing what they always have been, playing the rest of the game.

If you're entangled with the Mission Table, then son... You're playing that feature all wrong.
    I have the app and only use it if I'm at work. I like going back to my home base and checking up on things before going out again while I'm playing. Plus its an extra hearthstone for my monk and DK.

Quote Originally Posted by bluspacecow View Post
    Also the sample sizes being used are a little too small considering millions of people play World of Warcraft.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I have the app and only use it if I'm at work. I like going back to my home base and checking up on things before going out again while I'm playing. Plus its an extra hearthstone for my monk and DK.
    Pretty much the same for me. I'll also use the app if the only thing I have to pick up from the order hall is the item to auto-complete a world quest. The 10 minute "craft" time is long enough to not want to just pop in and create one, so I try to manage one end or the other through the app. On work days at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    No! My only weakness! Why you had to do that?!?
    You mean exposing you? Or reminding yo of thing you cannot get?

Well.. I can expose some more of you ;P
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

oh my, getting a little hot and bothered up in here I see! Quick! deploy a new patch to satiate the troll lust!

7+ Year Old Account
    Anything new about AH improvements like they promised during Legion? Last week it took 5 sec to create a single auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    meanwhile the Void Elves feel far more finished than the Nightborne in terms of animations and customization no matter how much you and others bitch about it.
    Because void elves do not deviate from the original blood elf model at all, while nightborne not only changed the original model a lot, but also has unique animations and customization categories not available to the original.

Void elves are the only allied race without additional customization categories. And, even in categories that they do have, some have very few options (like female earrings).
    Whatever...

I don't recall them saying anything of the sort. Where has this come from ?
    Unless of course you can produce proof of them categorically saying Mission tables would not be coming to BfA.
    They said there was nothing planned right now (as of Blizzcon) for followers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=gKhGEj3-y8o It's at 4:38 if that timestamped link doesn't work.

Guess plans changed.

Quote Originally Posted by liandroa View Post
    They said there was nothing planned right now (as of Blizzcon) for followers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=gKhGEj3-y8o It's at 4:38 if that timestamped link doesn't work.

Guess plans changed.
    So I guess I wasn't crazy. That's definitely where I picked that up!

Deleted
    I mean, let's be real here, the mission table """""""""""content""""""""""" is something an intern could shove a month before the end of alpha/beta, this really isn't something that you need to spend a lot of resources or time on. Them saying that they don't have any plans on it at Blizzcon basically means "no we haven't spend those 5 minutes to think about the next iteration of this thing most people hate, but that doesn't mean we won't"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    I mean, let's be real here, the mission table """""""""""content""""""""""" is something an intern could shove a month before the end of alpha/beta, this really isn't something that you need to spend a lot of resources or time on. Them saying that they don't have any plans on it at Blizzcon basically means "no we haven't spend those 5 minutes to think about the next iteration of this thing most people hate, but that doesn't mean we won't"
    I'm sure it's more then an intern doing it. Probably close to pet bettle development.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I made a map of how I think the territories of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will look control-wise.
    https://imgur.com/JrwpIF9
    That's pretty much what I envision as well!

7+ Year Old Account
    I made a map of how I think the territories of Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will look control-wise.
    turn tirisfal and most of silverpine yellow and its perfect.

Formerly known as Arafal

Gilneas belongs to the Horde still though.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Those aren't contested or neutral, though. They are just indefensible. Alliance has objective superiority in those territories as far as we know.
    I feel like the Alliance really should just take over the bottom of the EK, tactically speaking(And Goblin neutrality or not) it's one less port for the Horde.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Biggest problem I have with the mission table is the time gating of getting followers to full strength. If from the start things would work like in 7.3 with the Argus additions, I’d be happy.