Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Prostitution comes into two catagories, those that chose it and those forced/preasured into it
    The latter applies to human trafficking, slavery, child abuse, etc. If a homeless person wasn't willing to offer sex for money, why would they do so for a place to stay in? Both hold value, but only one form of trade is acceptable? What if the people in question offered money instead? Homeless people could still use that money to buy a place to stay.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you should seek help before getting fired or some other event that you can't control.

Where did you buy your magic crystal ball to know the future.
    If you can't manage money then that's your own fault as well.

*this whole thread*

"I can't pay rent because I work part time at wendy's"

"if you have sex with me you can live here if you want"

"OMFG I'VE BEEN RAPED #METOO THIS MISOGYNY IS FORCING ITSELF DOWN MY TIGHT ASSHOLE"

Get a full time job and rent a room like a normal adult...?

7+ Year Old Account
    What the issue here is, as you mentioned, pressure to have sex.

Whats your solution? Besides coming up with the problems?

Besides outside of a textbook, or your quasi comfortable home (assumption), IF you were in this situation, where you had 0 money. Would you want the choice to have sex to pay? In these cases, are they choice or pressure? Isnt the problem here really related to a string of bad choices (or bad luck) that put someone in the situation? If you are paying rent with sex, it really means you cant afford the rent on the place you are in. Why are you there? Where would you be if the offer wasnt there? The option taken away leaves you where? Homeless? The argument you are making is most likely correct, but its ONLY correct IF the landlord was willing and able to come to some other option. ALSO this is ONLY IF the person renting isnt ASKING to create this situation. It has sounded from your posts, (clarified a bit below) that you are making a LARGE assumption that the landlord is asking for the tenant to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Good thing I never said that, then. What I was taking umbrage with is that people are being put in a situation where they are compelled to have sex as payment in kind.

But hey, y'all never read my posts to start with so I don't expect any different these days. Cheers.
    Last edited by Delmore; 2018-03-05 at 07:59 PM.
    Delmore - Warrior
    Delmoré - Demon Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    If you can't manage money then that's your own fault as well.
    Isn't like wages are shit or anything right? Naw no one is having to live paycheck to paycheck people are just wasting money on things like Food,Place to live.

Ya done replying to this because its ether your ether baiting or a child who has never been on their own.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Isn't like wages are shit or anything right? Naw no one is having to live paycheck to paycheck people are just wasting money on things like Food,Place to live.

Ya done replying to this because its ether your ether baiting or a child who has never been on their own.
    If wages are shit then you're working the wrong job ya fuckin jabronie

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    *this whole thread*

"I can't pay rent because I work part time at wendy's"

"if you have sex with me you can live here if you want"

"OMFG I'VE BEEN RAPED #METOO THIS MISOGYNY IS FORCING ITSELF DOWN MY TIGHT ASSHOLE"

Sure they should find a full time job. And landlords should find girlfriends/boyfriends like normal adults if they want to have sex, I hear they even have dating websites if you can't find anyone the old fashion way.

Ya cause full time jobs are just all over the place right? All 150 million+ adults in the US can just go grab one off a list and do it.

You clearly don't know what the cost of living is even more so in the state your profile says you live in.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

No, they aren't shit. I got like $3000-3500 per month working 6 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 11 pm in a factory. I am unemployed right now and I get like $1400 per month, my rent is $500 for a 63 sqm apartment. No, you don't live paycheck to paycheck unless you live beyond your means.

If wages are shit then you're working the wrong job ya fuckin jabronie
    Really jabronie wtf are you 9? If everyone could have a decent paying job then no one could, What part of that do you not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Sure they should find a full time job. And landlords should find girlfriends/boyfriends like a normal adult if they want to have sex.
    No if you wanna rent out your house for sex its a consensual agreement, more power to them. Sorry you can't understand basic logic. Maybe that's why you don't have a house.

No, they aren't shit. I got like $3000-3500 per month working 6 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 11 pm in a factory. I am unemployed right now and I get like $1400 per month, my rent is $500 for a 63 sqm apartment. No, you don't live paycheck to paycheck unless you live beyond your means.
    I call bullshit for $1000 Alex. Provide some proof.

I call bullshit for $1000 Alex. Provide some proof.
    What proof exactly?

Really jabronie wtf are you 9? If everyone could have a decent paying job then no one could, What part of that do you not understand?
    Try harder my friend. Your unhappiness only proves your own faults.

No if you wanna rent out your house for sex its a consensual agreement, more power to them. Sorry you can't understand basic logic. Maybe that's why you don't have a house.
    LOL because you know what my housing situation is?

Sure for losers that can't obtain sex based on their own merits and instead rely on money.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    LOL because you know what my housing situation is?

Sure for losers that can't obtain sex based on their own merits and instead rely on their wealth.
    Were you also forced to have sex for housing? Poor baby. (((

What proof exactly?
    To your claims you do realize someone working $15 a hour makes less than that after tax's. Show me all these amazing jobs where people are pulling in $3000-$4000 a month (after tax) that anyone can just go and do.

- - - Updated - - -

Try harder my friend. Your unhappiness only proves your own faults.
    Who said I was unhappy? I am quite happy, I got the wife of my dreams and a home I love.

Unlike you tho I don't ignore reality.

Were you also forced to have sex for housing? Poor baby. (((
    Haha nice try. Troll harder next time.

To your claims you do realize someone working $15 a hour makes less than that after tax's. Show me all these amazing jobs where people are pulling in $3000-$4000 a month (after tax) that anyone can just go and do.
    Working in a car factory on the assembly line, as an example.

Working in a car factory on the assembly line, as an example.
    So all able body adults can go work at a car factory? There is one looking for 150 million+ workers?