10+ Year Old Account
    Dropped "Restaurant to Another World" after four episodes. Holy balls, it was so boring, I wasn't even actively watching it on the fourth episode. I wanted something fun and lighthearted that was guaranteed to make me feel better after a garbage shitfest of a week, but that just made me want to go to sleep.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-05 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colors 9 - I love the now running gag of the other girls just casually roasting Kotoha for being bad at games. Also Yui using her cell phone to call Kotoha to come closer because she was out of range of the walkie talkie is the realest shit ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Colors 9 - I love the now running gag of the other girls just casually roasting Kotoha for being bad at games. Also Yui using her cell phone to call Kotoha to come closer because she was out of range of the walkie talkie is the realest shit ever.
    Did you catch this week's one subtle poop joke? Sacchan said she would do number two in the time capsule.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-03-05 at 05:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Dropped "Restaurant to Another World" after four episodes. Holy balls, it was so boring, I wasn't even actively watching it on the fourth episode. I wanted something fun and lighthearted that was guaranteed to make me feel better after a garbage shitfest of a week, but that just made me want to go to sleep.
    I can understand that - I threw that one on as background watching, for the most part. If you wanted the above, you could try one of the following from that season:
    - Tsurezure Children: Built up of shorts of high school romance, quite good
    - Gamers!: Comedy with lots of lots of triangles - get your graph paper ready!
    - Koi to Uso: Interesting romance that I quite enjoyed, but it's rated low Great fucking OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Bals, have you tried running HWMonitor? What are your temps of your cpu/gpu when idle and when playing games?
    yeah temps are pretty normal
    cpu 2500k 24-50
    gpu 560 ti 28-87 (maybe a little high but still not excessive)
    did get a blue screen with a dx file earlier though

to reiterate, scandisk on my main hdd came back negative and so did memtest86
    also ran scandisk on my other hdds and they came back negative as well (one even took about 8 hours)

darling ep 8 the splitting everything in half reminds me of so many shows. not sure if i'd seen it in an anime before though.

seven deadly sins s2 ep8 nerf hawk mama. the whole making gowther a bad guy is weird so far
    Last edited by bals; 2018-03-05 at 08:35 AM.

It was fine on a weekly basis, but not a binge material and overall probably not a worthy watch beyond the season it aired in.

Anyone feel like Ero-manga Sensei was robbed of the crunchyroll Anime of the year award?

Me neither

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Anyone feel like Ero-manga Sensei was robbed of the crunchyroll Anime of the year award?

Me neither
    You sly boots, you

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    You sly boots, you
    Im just happy Made in Abyss won it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

It deserved it. I still think it's overrated, but it was the best non-sequel of the year easily. Dragon Maid was pretty good, but it didn't scratch that itch for adventure like MiA managed. Princess Principal could've been a contender, but it got away from what made those first few episodes so good (and it wasn't on CR anyways).

Chihayafuru 195 - Pretty hype. Been waiting for these matches for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Sj; 2018-03-05 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Im just happy Made in Abyss won it.

More shows where characters are turned to vags incoming.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Chihayafuru 195 - Pretty hype. Been waiting for these matches for a long time.
    Holy fucking shit, Chihaya is intense. And it doesn't look like Taichi wants to let Arata get the Chiha card, I love this bloody manga.

It's going to be sad to see it end, but at least we'll get another anime season which is fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Hero Academia season 3 is confirmed to have 25 episodes, and will have same-day simuldubbed for the first six episodes (maybe more).

Currently watching The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Really enjoying it. Heard it was the closest thing to Toradora around.

10+ Year Old Account

Currently watching The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Really enjoying it. Heard it was the closest thing to Toradora around.
    Enjoyed that series a lot more than I thought I would. Misaki, the genki girl, is the best.

I loved Sakurasou the first time I watched it as it was the first anime I had watched in years. I tried rewatching it about 6 months ago and I couldn't finish it. The melodrama was crazy. Honestly if it would've ended when the cunt MC went to stop Autism-chan from leaving the first time, it would've been much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Enjoyed that series a lot more than I thought I would. Misaki, the genki girl, is the best.
    I've come to realize I really like the genki girl characters more. Didn't think I would. But between Misaki, Minori from Toradora, Hikari from Interviews with Monster Girls, and Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp, they're usually the comic relief, except maybe Minori, but I still really liked her.

I've come to realize I really like the genki girl characters more. Didn't think I would. But between Misaki, Minori from Toradora, Hikari from Interviews with Monster Girls, and Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp, they're usually the comic relief, except maybe Minori, but I still really liked her.
    when you're left off a list of genki girls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    when you're left off a list of genki girls
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/jqGsjpd.gif[IMG]
    Who dat.

Also Ritsu, but I don't like Ritsu, so she doesn't count.

Who dat.
    karen kujou from kinmoza

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Sigh...add it to the list!

...Which is now over 100, but to be fair, there's like eight or so shows for spring, and one for summer on there, plus unannounced future stuff like the Love Live Sunshine movie and whenever the fuck Fairy Tail is coming out.