Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Judging from how it is described, it should indeed be very much a power up. A fighter's attack power stopped being based on muscle strength long ago, now it's down to ki control. Ultra Instinct could theoretically give someone perfect control over their energy, because they don't need to think about it. Whereas before they would have to go through training to better enhance their reserves and control of ki, now it could be possibly limitless, since these things should very well be limited by the mind, similar to how our own muscles can't use their full strength without practice or adrenaline. Ultra Instinct could possibly give access to new ways to use ki as well, possibly even in infinite combinations. If someone could learn a technique through practice, Ultra Instinct might replicate it in certain situations. It wouldn't be unreasonable for UI Goku to use things like Time Skip or even Hakai
    In fact, Goku already used the Hakai in the manga versus Zamasu, it was incomplete though, because Goku didn't have the mastery of it (and it probably wasn't enough powerful too).

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Judging from how it is described, it should indeed be very much a power up. A fighter's attack power stopped being based on muscle strength long ago, now it's down to ki control. Ultra Instinct could theoretically give someone perfect control over their energy, because they don't need to think about it. Whereas before they would have to go through training to better enhance their reserves and control of ki, now it could be possibly limitless, since these things should very well be limited by the mind, similar to how our own muscles can't use their full strength without practice or adrenaline. Ultra Instinct could possibly give access to new ways to use ki as well, possibly even in infinite combinations. If someone could learn a technique through practice, Ultra Instinct might replicate it in certain situations. It wouldn't be unreasonable for UI Goku to use things like Time Skip or even Hakai
    Wow. Your post made a bunch of sense and convinced me that UI can make someone stronger.

Although I wonder if Goku at the start of DBZ (before he died to Raditz) mastered UI, would he still be strong enough to beat Jiren?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wow. Your post made a bunch of sense and convinced me that UI can make someone stronger.

Although I wonder if Goku at the start of DBZ (before he died to Raditz) mastered UI, would he still be strong enough to beat Jiren?
    I doubt he would have survived the "heat" or what ever they are passing off as his aura in UI. I really feel UI learning is a mixture of body training and KI training, because without your body being up to par, it just gives out and can't survive the pressure from the form.

I take this guesstimate from how others react to his aura when it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect this fight is gonna me similar to Goku (super saiyan) vs Freeza. They'll fight, but Goku's newfound power determined from the start that there was no chance for his opponent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I suspect this fight is gonna me similar to Goku (super saiyan) vs Freeza. They'll fight, but Goku's newfound power determined from the start that there was no chance for his opponent.
    At least when that happens now there is reasoning for it. They could have made Frieza as strong as they needed to, but made him useless. For Jiren to put up a fight he either has to know Ultra Instinct as well or Ultra Instinct isn't actually all it's hyped up to be.

The best thing about this fight is that jiren and ui goku are not making that annoying TATATATATA noise while fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    There was a strong chance for Frieza. Once retard Goku let Frieza get to 100% power, the fight was in Frieza's favor. Then Goku took a dirt nap for a while, and came back ready to fight again.

Out of curiosity, is the translation correct?

Goku finally reached it, hasnt he?

Now, English is not my first or second language but what i get form this statement is that they expected Goku to master UI this tournament

There was a strong chance for Frieza. Once retard Goku let Frieza get to 100% power, the fight was in Frieza's favor. Then Goku took a dirt nap for a while, and came back ready to fight again.
    not in the manga. here he dominated even after the 100%

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Out of curiosity, is the translation correct?

Goku finally reached it, hasnt he?

Now, English is not my first or second language but what i get form this statement is that they expected Goku to master UI this tournament
    First time Beerus saw UI, he was stunned and jealous. Second time he was jealous and glad, third time he's just glad. He's got a mini character development right there all on its own. He WAS jealous of Goku for mastering something so quickly, but realizing it might mean that he won't get erased, he's just glad he did master it. It's not that they expected it to happen, but once they saw that Goku was absolutely no match for Jiren with his current power, they are glad that he did master something that evens the playing field.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevrex View Post
    The best thing about this fight is that jiren and ui goku are not making that annoying TATATATATA noise while fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    First time Beerus saw UI, he was stunned and jealous. Second time he was jealous and glad, third time he's just glad. He's got a mini character development right there all on its own. He WAS jealous of Goku for mastering something so quickly, but realizing it might mean that he won't get erased, he's just glad he did master it. It's not that they expected it to happen, but once they saw that Goku was absolutely no match for Jiren with his current power, they are glad that he did master something that evens the playing field.
    For the record, I also think Goku is stronger than Beerus now. In a fight I guess. Not sure about this "god energy" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    NANI?!

But really, in super these sounds really ruin the "epicness" of the fights. Same thing with Frieza's HOHOHOHO. The videos of him with the Santa claus hat are amazing but shows that they are killing him as a serious character.

The last episode is called Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell, Goku.

It's directed by Megumi Ishitani and according to reliable sources, she is a very good and interesting director.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-03-07 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

How do you direct an anime interestingly?

10+ Year Old Account

Beerus has best teeth

How do you direct an anime interestingly?
    believe it or not, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    She storyboarded ED 5.

and ending 7.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-03-07 at 10:38 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    so gt really cant be cannon at this point can it?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so gt really cant be cannon at this point can it?
    *Implying that it was to begin with*