Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ok just over 4 hours left and I'm not sure I can get back again before the end.

unvote

Vote Satsubl

I can't be protected tonight so good luck town, Lora will have to protect either himself or Virothe, hopefully he picks well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I also do believe this confirms we only have 1 scum team,
    I believe this also. Especially if there is only one death in the night.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

/10char
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

I'm not sure where things are at, but there isn't a whole lot of time left.

Satsu hasn't shown up again, so I'm going to assume that is an admission of guilt.

Unvote

Vote: SatsuBL

I still don't believe Lora. Claiming at two votes where it was almost assured we'd be lynching someone else is very weird move to me. Especially if you are a role as important as a Doctor. Even more so to give away your target from the night before. I'm not sure why it appears the rest of you are so trusting of that.

Meh

Vote:Satsu

tis dusk about 4 hours ago oops

- - - Updated - - -

So you think SatsuBL is a skank well let Dr Catta's truth serum be the judge.

SatsuBL playing a Mafia Goon has been lynched

well i'll be... he was a skank omg i drank from his glass ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Im going to go and throw up

SatsuBL 8: Danner(#211), Graeham(#212), Listo95(#213), Lora(#219), Dupti(#259), Crackleslap(#260), Cruelle(#261), Largehorn(#262)
    Lora 1: Maxilian(#233)

a sightly shorter night this time so please submit your night actions

i will get a timer up shortly

Sort By:

Bristol, United Kingdom
    GMT (UTC +0) Mon, 5 Mar 2018 21:00

Eastern Time, ET
    EST (UTC -5) Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:00

Central European Time, CET
    CET (UTC +1) Mon, 5 Mar 2018 22:00

Australian Central Time, ACT*
    ACDT (UTC +10:30) Tue, 6 Mar 2018 07:30

Pacific Time, PT
    PST (UTC -8) Mon, 5 Mar 2018 13:00

The timer website not working so when it is i'll change it around
    Last edited by Strikered; 2018-03-05 at 12:26 AM.

Mirror Kryllian, Miror Kryllian, what is the meme this night ?

(bump)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was ready when the day ended but that silly mod was late. Now all my drinking is catching up with me. Have a burp...

so this is weird...my security team have given me another report they have never been so busy

Bombercloner and Xanjori were caught stealing dirty womens underwear from the charity shops discarded pile
    Kel was caught trespassing on the grounds of the local highschool painting the walls with pigs blood #justkelthings
    and finally, Jynx was caught trying to steal cash from an ATM machine with a library card and using a tie wrapped round her head as a disguise

and thats it

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

a slightly shorter day this time as numbers have reduced a little and some of you dont really contribute a lot anyway.

Well that was a good night.

I'd really like to discuss Lora's claim at two votes yesterday... I feel that was just a little to "perfect".

All the information shared was "public" and I would think that in the situation that we were in yesterday it doesn't make any sense to claim at all there. Especially if you really are the doc as you have some freedom to play a bit of WIFOM. More so because there was no way to know if Satsu was going to be an SPR or not.

That claim is just fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I'm cop, I have a special ability to investigate on d1 but in turn i can no longer investigate and instead I have the ability to choose one person ad night and get to read what they post in their QT for that night.
    So what did Lora say in his QT last night Blood.

7+ Year Old Account
    So far, so good, but now here comes the hard part: finding the rest.

Vote: Celtic209

Come out and play Celtic.

@Largehorn I have many thoughts on why to believe Lora, let's see if I can make them comprehensible. First thing, if I was a doctor who protected someone, and I found out someone else visited him/her, I would quickly switched votes too to put pressure on that person. Second, it was early in the day and it wasn't guaranteed that Satsu would be gone. Cruelle and I expressed interest in voting Lora too, so if we had that would have put Lora tied with Satsu.... Third, I can't think of a scum reason to claim doctor when all it would do was put a target on your back for other town people. If Satsu had flipped town, Lora would have been my go to for today. Unless Lora is counter-claimed, I'd say leave Lora alone.
    Mafia History

In light of both Robo and Satsu being scum, the two people of interest are the ones voting neither on D1. That means Lora and Crackleslap who voted on alternative trains, and secondarily Listo who didn't vote D1.

Lora has claimed Doctor with a D2 protect on Cruelle. (instead of the D1 cop claim which obviously nobody believed). I am willing to let Lora stay around due to being un-counter-claimed. But at this point I'm thinking Lora might just be scum. Reasoning is pretty much like what Largehorn said in #269 really.
    @Lora: Since you, if you're the doc, blocked another kill, care to tell who it is? These are pretty much town confirmations if you're town.

In the meantime;

vote: Crackleslap

It's not much of a read, but as I don't really feel like lynching Lora today, this is my next in line.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

BloodFox - Unsure
    Celtic209 - Unsure
    Crackleslap - Unsure
    Cruelle - Trust
    Danner - Trust
    Dupti - Unsure
    Graeham - Crazy
    Largehorn - Unsure
    Listo95 - Unsure
    Lora - Trust
    Maxilian - Unsure
    Senna1251 - Trust
    Virothe - Trust

I'm willing to elaborate on specific players, though I'm far too lazy to type out anything in-depth for each.

10+ Year Old Account
    I protected myself

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner what are your thoughts on Listo then?

I wouldn't mind voting Crackle either.
    Mafia History

Vote: Listo

For now.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the terms of missing a vote D1 I thought day ended later so I had planned to vote when I woke up. So yeah I'll take some of the blame for a no lynch D1. I'm currently at work and won't be home for like 5 hours which at that point I can place my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    On the terms of missing a vote D1 I thought day ended later so I had planned to vote when I woke up. So yeah I'll take some of the blame for a no lynch D1. I'm currently at work and won't be home for like 5 hours which at that point I can place my thoughts.
    It's D4 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Danner my vote may not have counted day one but i definietly tried to vote Robo.

I either wanna vote largehorn or max. The later in more interested in. Actually tried to divert the train off satsu, max trying so with less reason.

Deleted
    Ok no idea why I wasn't targeted last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I'd really like to discuss Lora's claim at two votes yesterday... I feel that was just a little to "perfect".
    Yes this bothered me, was expecting him to be countered.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    So what did Lora say in his QT last night Blood.
    Very interesting. You followed him to Lora who self protected and we happen to be missing a kill.

Pressure vote on Celtic today.

Vote: Celtic