Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    No, it's Sylvannas that's screwed the Blood Elves up. She's the only one that knows Garitho's true nature (that he was controlled by a Nathrezim) and the only other dreadlord who knew has now been dealt with (again) in Antorus. The Blood Elves as a people have been co-opted by both Kael'Thas turned legion traitor and Sylvannas who would keep them politically intert as her pawn, just like all the other horde races.

Lo'Themar's eyes are for both Sylvannas and have been blinded by misplaced pride for way too long.
    If you re played Warcraft three you would know Garithos wasn't mind controlled until later.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If you re played Warcraft three you would know Garithos wasn't mind controlled until later.
    evevery day we learn something new, it was natherzin fault what Garithos did with the elves lmao

If it was for Garithos, there'd be no night elves, blood elves and whatever other form of high elves there are, no nightborne or nightwatchers(I assume he hates their spectral forms too). Void elves would tremble at the mighty gaze of the one who would make Lordaeron great again. Garithos only wanted the best for everyone.

I don't agree with a lot this guy is saying but this is pure fact here. Garithos was only mind controlled briefly, he was always an ass and he outright hated the elves. He wanted an excuse to kill them off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Silvermoon is probably the most defensible Horde city, I'm not sure how the Alliance could effectively take it without massive losses, it probably couldn't. It's the same with Ironforge on the Horde side. Ironically both Stormwind and Orgimmar seem like they would be extremely vulnerable to an invasion force

Yep, if Horde or Alliance wanted to truly destroy their enemies morally, they should attack Orgrimmar or Stormwind. Silvermoon and Ironforge would be living hell to besiege.

Deleted
    I mean if technology like the mana bomb exists there really shouldn't be any cities remaining if the story made sense
    Yeah, I suppose lore answer would be that mana bomb is hard to produce. But really, Orgrimmar and Stormwind have huge holes in their defense system, probably least capable of withstanding a siege. Imagine laying siege to Ironforge, more or less impossible to breach it.

Deleted
    Barricades every few yards up the hill path, maybe some hot oil at the gates, or lava, not like they don't have any of that laying around - I'd definitely call IF the hardest to siege. Hell if they made flying not work there it would probably be actually difficult to enemy players to attack it again
    Add to that Deeprun Tram, which basically mean supplies and reinforcements can come at any time and Ironforge becomes truly impossible to breach. Besides Silvermoon and maybe Thunder Bluff to some degree, Horde cities are not that capable of withstanding siege.

5+ Year Old Account
    if somehow the void elves and blood elves made a truce to protect the sunwell, and the city became a neutral territory (unlikely), that would be sort of interesting from a gameplay point... voidy quarters and all.. unfortunately no one would still go there :>

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'm using canon lore from all sources. Blood Elves won't switch factions in a book or in game.

I did the intro, but they wouldn't have exiled Umbric and his followers from ALL of Silvermoon unless they were a threat whilst within its borders.

SI:7 found out that it's Azeroth's blood from us. They know what it is but they chose not to tell Anduin.

Civilians or no, it's the home of the entire race. Including a significant military. Using fire to distract wisps isn't the same as wanting to burn the entire tree by a long shot. She mentions capturing it and explains why she wants to do so.

It's not a 'goody two-shoes' issue. It's a giant well of magical energy, of course you're going to use it.

As for Saurfang, he's a coward who is desperate to die, even if it leaves his people without a leader. So who cares what he thinks?

Again, i am not saying they will. I said before you even started against me about it. that they will not do that ingame. In lore it could happen. but it would not be cannon.

They would because they think their way or the high way.

Nope, later they find it out. But when Anduin first hears about it all they know si;7 that its something the goblins are mining.

Yes its a home so it is a garrosh thing. And using fire...mhhh i know she is blond ( or used to be). but fire + giant fucking tree...wonder what would happen. So she did not want to capture it. She can even say she does not want to capture it. But when you use fire in a big ass giant tree you know what will happen.

Nope its not i have proven it that the alliance is the kind of guy who try's its best to avoid stuff like that. So it is a goody two shoes situation.

Everyone cares , no one cares. But if a high ranking member of the horde , who speaks for the orcs acts like this...enough said :P

Again nice side stepping stuff. Must be hard to keep everything inline

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Again, i am not saying they will. I said before you even started against me about it. that they will not do that ingame. In lore it could happen. but it would not be cannon.

Nope, later they find it out. But when Anduin first hears about it all they know si;7 that its something the goblins are mining.

Yes its a home so it is a garrosh thing. And using fire...mhhh i know she is blond ( or used to be). but fire + giant fucking tree...wonder what would happen. So she did not want to capture it. She can even say she does not want to capture it. But when you use fire in a big ass giant tree you know what will happen.

Nope its not i have proven it that the alliance is the kind of guy who try's its best to avoid stuff like that. So it is a goody two shoes situation.

Everyone cares , no one cares. But if a high ranking member of the horde , who speaks for the orcs acts like this...enough said :P

You haven’t proven anything and I’m tired of trying to explain things to you. There’s no evidence that Sylvanas burns Teldrassil, there’s no evidence that the Alliance wouldn’t use the Sunwell and if something isn’t canon, that means it didn’t happen. So no, even in lore the Blood Elves won’t join the Alliance.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

How many times do you need to be told your opinion is not confirmation before it sticks? You have no proof what so ever the Alliance would not try to use or harness the sunwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually thought about this topic for a while now and this is how I see it playing out.

First, with the fall of lordearon, the foresaken and horde troops most likely would teleport to silvermoon,destroying the orb behind them.

Second, the elven council should be smart to know that the alliance has a minor but vocal group of elves that would want to push forward and the influx of undead makes some citizens uneasy, so a two way effort is put into play. Move the forsaken into the ghostlands and also collapse the mountain pass.

Once done, use deathholme as the temporary foresaken capital.

I hate to say it, but while Lore wise, the faction war should affect Silvermoon... Technology wise (SM existing in Outland, same as Dreanei city) it's never going to get there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    I hate to say it, but while Lore wise, the faction war should affect Silvermoon... Technology wise (SM existing in Outland, same as Dreanei city) it's never going to get there.
    It's more like a effort put in by blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Which is sad, really - both Azuremyst/Bloodmyst and the Ghostlands/Quel'Thalass are deserving of an update to reflect more current events.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think the tech requires as much effort as they let on. They could always update Silvermoon whilst keeping it on the Outland 'server'.

As flying now affects everywhere without having to purchase things like cold weather flying and Flight master's licence there aren't any restrictions on that front either.

Keep Silvermoon in 'outland', update it. Boom. No need to move it to the EK server and add it to the physical world map.

How many times do you need to be told your opinion is not confirmation before it sticks? You have no proof what so ever the Alliance would not try to use or harness the sunwell.
    ...my opinion is a opinion so it does not need to stick!! Google the definition of opinion :P

And i have proven it, i have told of several times they did not abuse there power. But ill will do it again.

- that dragon disc thing that was used to shoot down deathwing.
    - The divine bell ( witch only works in pandaria and was in darnassus ( so useless).
    - vindecar. Even if its laser is not powerful enough according to some of you to take down a wall. I think horde troops are not so sturdy. Or it can be used as a very OP dropship.

I think Alliance would steamroll them. Humans are being shown more and more to be the dominant race in battles now, there's just too much to their "kit" for them too lose to any other race.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    You haven’t proven anything and I’m tired of trying to explain things to you. There’s no evidence that Sylvanas burns Teldrassil, there’s no evidence that the Alliance wouldn’t use the Sunwell and if something isn’t canon, that means it didn’t happen. So no, even in lore the Blood Elves won’t join the Alliance.
    Like i said to immolation research opinion :P.

There is... it has been data mined. Its the reason the alliance attack Undercity. But since you are lazy: http://www.wowhead.com/news=281843/b...-and-lordaeron

There is proof...i typed it 3 TIMES already that the alliance does not abuse stuff like that. But again; Divine bell, Dragon disc, Vindecar.

And again read my post, i said it a dozens times already. Ingame they will never change. But lore wise ( if the game would end, books etc i could see a large portion shifting their alliances ( no pun intended).

10+ Year Old Account
    Like i said to immolation research opinion :P.

There is... it has been data mined. Its the reason the alliance attack Undercity. But since you are lazy: http://www.wowhead.com/news=281843/b...-and-lordaeron

There is proof...i typed it 3 TIMES already that the alliance does not abuse stuff like that. But again; Divine bell, Dragon disc, Vindecar.

And again read my post, i said it a dozens times already. Ingame they will never change. But lore wise ( if the game would end, books etc i could see a large portion shifting their alliances ( no pun intended).
    The tree gets burnt. Alliance blames the horde. We haven't seen anything about Sylvanas burning the tree or having any intention to do so.

The dragon soul wasn't theirs, they've only just got the Vindicaar (And they do in fact use it, see the Lightforged racial ability) and the Divine bell was dangerous as fuck to anyone save the individual the person using it and the Alliance knew that. The sunwell is very, very different. In its current state it's a font of arcane and holy power. With the void then it's unpredictable. Blizzard wouldn't have shown how the sunwell is corruptible unless they planned to do something with it later on. The Void Elves are likely to corrupt it.

Not even lorewise would a large portion shift faction. It's just not happening. Void Elves are the most you'll get and they're only joining them for power's sake, not for the Alliance.