Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    The left is drunk with a "neo red scare". The irony is overwhelming, almost too much.

The german term for this would probably be: jämmerliche Heuchelei
    Sorry but we KNOW that Russia influenced our election, and hacked voter registrations. We know of at least 7 states that were hacked. The fact that you are ignoring it, really isn't a surprise though.

15+ Year Old Account
    The left is drunk with a "neo red scare". The irony is overwhelming, almost too much.

Meanwhile Trump, his campaign staff, and his cabinet continue to break every law in the book, while his supporters cheer him on for doing it, not even showing shame that he blatantly breaks the law.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Could be worse, we could have "Hussein" scare and I am not talking about Saddam

10+ Year Old Account

Where the sanctions? Congress passed it almost unanimously... cannot blame liberals or conservatives there... just Trump. How many more times do Russian mercenaries have to attack our troops, before Trump enforces sanctions... because his theory of trusting Putin, does not seem to be working.

It seems to me, that knowing Trump won’t do anything, has caused Russia to boast about a new weapon that can get around US defense system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Could be worse, we could have "Hussein" scare and I am not talking about Saddam
    He doesn’t know what irony is... since he literally bitches about communists all the time, to then call out others for a red scare? The prisoner exchange we had with Russia, after we busted them trying to influence American businessman and politicians. The prisoner we got back was struck by a mysterious substance and is currently in intensive care.

But, Putin is to be trusted, because according to Trump, our country is not innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Meanwhile Trump, his campaign staff, and his cabinet continue to break every law in the book, while his supporters cheer him on for doing it, not even showing shame that he blatantly breaks the law.
    They have ignored everything from him literally saying he will take their guns to imposing higher taxes on video games. One thing Trump was right about... there is nothing he can do for his support to waver.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    At this point it's complicity.

There is no justification to do nothing to protect our elections.
    The justification is that russia couldn't really affect our election, and this is all stupid bullshit and wastes of money and pork-barrel resource shuffling.

Honestly, why do so many people have little faith in our system, YET then believe there exists a possibility to fix it? Make up your minds.

As for me, I'm an optimist, so I don't think any of it is real, it's all just a test of faith. And I'm pretty sure our leaders know what they're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a Democratic convention of sorts in Travis County, Texas, coming up next week. Hundreds of people will make their voices heard about who should run in various elections.

Forty-eight people signed up with .ru email addresses.

Seriously, anyone who denies Russia is attacking the election is either lying, or desperate to convince themselves they somehow didn't side with a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Well, the entire administration is full of Russian plants. What do you expect? Right now the US capital is Moscow.
    The good news is for all this Trump still won't get a tower in Moscow. Which is probably the whole reason he is selling out the whole country. The bulls eye definition of greed.